Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 11:46:11
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A New AddiCtion to Los Angeles Started by: Vicodin on May 22, '09 00:05
Eleven. Eleven, he thought. With the morning quickly ending, Vicodin glanced at his surroundings while his driver, Hansen, was trying to decipher the map he had been provided by the 7-11 several stops earlier.

"Just get out of the car. Get out. To the backseat you go, useless."

With a demoralized Hansen quietly getting in the backseat, Vicodin took control of the steering wheel. Greeted by the city limits of Inyo County, he shrugged before turning back to the long road leading to Los Angeles. After a four hour car ride admist the subtle but noticeable grunts by Hansen, Vicodin arrived at his destination. Flint's Tailoring. Walking inside, he quickly caught the attention of Mr. Flint himself. After quickly picking up the slim white box and paying for his goods, Vicodin headed back to his car where Hansen was parked. Completing the trip back to his retirement home, he parked near the corner of his street.

Nobody, yet. Getting out of his Cadillac V-16, he walked to the entrance of Shoreside Hills. With Hansen following behind, the two managed to get inside the building complex. On the way to his office, he bumped into Gravol.

"Ah, there you are. Have you signed those acquisition papers?"

With a slight blush tinting her face, she nodded.

"I did. I'll see you tonight, hopefully?" She said, with her normal complexion returning to her face.

"Of course, dear." He said. Finally managing to get past his office after speaking with Gravol, he sat behind his desk on the large leather chair that was occupying the space between the window and his desk. Five thirty, the clock read. With a brief call to his assistant, the white package he had left in the hands of Hansen was brought up. Opening the box, he set his eyes on the brand new suit he had purchased; an elegant black. Forty minutes later, he was prepared.

With the night fast approaching, a tired Vicodin sighed. Looking outside of his window in his office at the top floor, he peered across the street, right next to the near finished building that was on the other side of the road. With a tired grin, he turned back to the center of his door before shouting to the other person outside of the room.

"Well, let's get this show on the road!" He said. Outside of his office stood Gravol, and JackieMiles, accompanied by their finest bodyguards. Following the two down the stairs, Vicodin exited his retirement home before making the long walk outside of the gate. With Pharmacy members in attendance peppering the crowd that was outside of the gates, as scheduled. Accompanying the two members outside, he stood between them, beginning to focus on the crowd. Clearing his throat, Vicodin addressed the bunch.

Today, Los Angeles, The Pharmacy, and I stand before you today, filled with pride and celebration. Along with the recent setup of Aphotic_Bulldog, I am happy to announce today that Gravol will be acquiring The Shoreside Hills Retirement Home complex. I believe this woman has deserved everything that has been given to her, sweating countless hours, weeks, and months of her time away making Los Angeles what it is today. I will be secluding myself to the large building across the complex, as I've grown in need of new room since the introduction of several dozen new pharmaceuticals a few months ago. The new building will be the permanent residence of myself, and a few choice others whom I have designated to accompany me through the new journey I'm about to embark as Godfather of Los Angeles. With that said, I wish to welcome Gravol as warmly as possible, and I am more than confidant she will run the home to my satisfaction.

With that said, I am happy to introduce Gravol as the new head of The Pharmacy: Shoreside Hills.
Report Post Tip
CONGRATZ GRAVOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report Post Tip
Major Congratz Gravol.

Always well deserved, looking forward to working alongside ya ;) My best wishes to you :DDDD
Report Post Tip
Congrats Gravol
Report Post Tip
Very well deserved and great job to Vicodin as well. You both are doing very well.
Report Post Tip
Congrats hun you deserve it :)
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Gravol!

It is very good to see you take that step.

Best wishes!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Gravol

It's good to see you where you belong, between the both of you I hope for great things in LA
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Gravol. Very well deserved. Cheers...
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Gravol. Much deserved.
Report Post Tip
Congratulation Gravol :D
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Gravol you are well deserved and you shall succeed!
Report Post Tip
Gravol, our family lines go back more years than I can remember.

I am incredibly proud of you for this.

DG hugs.
Report Post Tip
Pickles is practically exploding with pride in her friends and allies. She hands Gravol a small box and drops a kiss on either cheek.

Congratulations! I know you will be a wonderful leader!
Report Post Tip
My favorite family line, our ancestors have worked together for what seems like an eternity, and Im thrilled to get to do it all again.

Congrats Gravol <3
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Gravol I look forward to working with you... just like before

Aphotic_Bulldog points to his empty gift that Gravol had given him on his departure, and gives a big old grin.
Report Post Tip
Jackie allows a large smile to come over his face as the Godfather finishes speaking. He then leans towards Gravol as the speech ends.

Best of luck to you, my lady...

Jackie gently takes Gravol's hand and gives it a kiss.

...although I doubt you need any luck from me to be successful.

Letting go of her hand, Jackie then looks over the crowd in attendance as a bit of a nervous glare comes over his face.

My shoes are pretty big... always had big feet.
Report Post Tip
Gravol the work you've done for Shoreshide Hills is amazing and I know you'll continue to do so with your new family.

congratulations
Report Post Tip
"Ahhh deary I couldn't imagine who better to take over shoreside hills. At least now OMalley has somewhere to whine about his bad hip now."

With a smile I hand Gravol a package.

"Little contraband cheeze, best of luck Gravol. Salut!"
Report Post Tip
Congratulation Gravol.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A New AddiCtion to Los Angeles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL