Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:52:07
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Arguing on the streets. Started by: Uncle_Sam on May 23, '09 23:10
As you walk down the streets looking for a ligament argument to have you hear Uncle_Sam on a soap box blabbing on about How to argue with respect you stop on the corner just for a minute to listen to him say

"When in the streets listening to all the massive speeches going on about health care, or why your friend was just shot.. You sometimes wish you were more powerful and could insult them without any consequences, or tell them how it really is. Your not worried about the Swine flu coming to kill you and your family, or Your friend was shot because he called someone a rat at there funereal. You cannot talk like that in the streets I am here today to tell you that there are other ways to deal with these kind of situations like the following:

1. You can agree with a idiot who said something stupid above and then when push comes to shove you can say "I didn't say that John doe did!" and no harm will be done (most of the time)

2. You can calmly and respectfully tell whomever you are arguing with that they and yourself are being childish and should handle this like responsible mobsters and go to a friend who knows what they are talking about, or research the topic.

3.You can STAY OUT of it go buy/steal a bucket of popcorn pop a squat and watch the fireworks happen.

As Sam ends his speech with a few more words and thank you's he points to a random person in the crowd or mobsters and tells them to start a ligament argument for an example.
Report Post Tip
No.
Report Post Tip
Adamine tell me why this is a big fat No. for you?
Report Post Tip
Wait, you want a ligament argument? What about tendons and muscles? Bones?
Report Post Tip
No one asked for an argument involving bones.
Report Post Tip
ha,ha.. i know i spelled a word my computer wont tell me how to spell right.. i don't know how to spell it but it is pronounced (La-jit-a-ment) I was hoping nobody caught that I noticed it after I posted it. :)
Report Post Tip
legitimate?
Report Post Tip
Advantage grabs a hold of Uncle_Sam.

Snap out of it boy, you're going to make it! Quick someone get me some penicillin. This man has a horrible case of OOCitis.

Advantage lays Uncle_Sam on the ground and begins to wave cool air at him in hopes of cooling him off
Report Post Tip
Awesome.. you got it.. I have no grammar skills what-so-ever my computer does it all for me.. but besides my massive grammar mistakes let's argue like it says what about?
Report Post Tip
You didn't even offer a subject or topic! You just want to sit here and give an opinion that no one wants.
Report Post Tip
The point of this was for someone who read it to pick a topic to argue about Do you wish for me to choose something? I could make this funny or I could make it serious.. again the choice is yours.
Report Post Tip
I do believe the choice was yours seeing as how you came to the streets with this speech. That we HEARD
Report Post Tip
seriously funny please
Report Post Tip
Ok: what is the sound of one hand clapping,

or somewhat better: does a tree make a sound if nobody is in the forest?
Report Post Tip
Dr.Jekyll walks out and grabs Prophet by his shirt and drags him back to HQ

Prophet, I have told you many times before you can't argue with people like Uncle_Sam

Dr.Jekyll smack Prophet up side his head and continues draggin' back to the HQ
Report Post Tip
Dear goodness, what the hell is this? Normally, I can appreciate Street Activity. But this is Absent Activity. It's like Uncle_Sam running around a pile of wood, covered in gas, but doesn't know what to do with it. God damn. If you can't bring something valuable to the table, get the fuck out.
Report Post Tip
the sound of one hand clapping is a kind of weak skin on skin noise. and yes it does. problems solved
Report Post Tip
Ok, A dear friend of mine has brought me to my senses and I apologize for my insolence in this speech, And the grammar mistakes I have made :) Don't expect to be hearing from me in this form again.. I have yet to realize what era this game is based on and need to get myself into it while I am playing.

Thank you all for your patience.

-Uncle_Sam
Report Post Tip
Are you telling us to start an argument for your entertainment?

I'm seriously missing what point Sam is trying to make.
Report Post Tip
OK, well, I guess I was speaking myself so I didn't hear him apologizing so just forget I said anything.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Arguing on the streets.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL