Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:25:39
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Sexy Philly Don. Started by: Forgotten_Melody on May 24, '09 21:19
Melody softly raps on AlfonsiTimello door and then turns the door knob slowly. Peeking in she smiles and then throws open the door trying to keep a stern face.

Alfonsi get up! Get up now and come with me.

Quickly Alfonsi gets up from his desk and rushes after Melody as she throws open the HQ doors and stands in front looking hard at the mafioso that have gathered. Glancing over her shoulder she looks at Alfonsi in his new suit and nods.

Today fellow mafioso is a day of celebrations. The title Don is one that comes with a lot of hard work and plenty of blood sweat and tears. I am sure that each of you gathered here know what an achievement it is to be able to have gained such an esteemed rank.

Melody motions for Alfonsi to step forward.

I am extremely proud to now announce Alfonsi the newest Don of Philly. You have persevered throughout every hard time and have earned this new suit. Wear it proudly Don Alfonsi, and congratulations on a job well done.
Report Post Tip
Paul walks up to the newest Don of Philly

Congrats Don Timello. Its been a pleasure doing business with you on a few occasions I look forward to doing more.

Paul hands the Don a cigar and shakes his hand turning away and back down the steps to his awaiting car.
Report Post Tip
Pandora walks up to Ant and give me a quick hug and smiles.

You have worked very hard for this Congrats!! It is amazing to be able to call someone like you my leader. Well done.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Ant!!!

Next Up: Godfather. I'll be waiting.

<3
Report Post Tip
Congrats AlfonsiTimello!!

You earned this man. I remember stories that my ancestors use to tell about your father,grandfather,great grandfather, etc.

Mine and your bloodline have crossed each others past many times and I'm glad to see you as Don AlfonsiTimello. I would like to thank your ancestors for showing my ancestors the rope that taught me everything I know today.

Dr.Jekyll shakes his boss's hand and hands him a cigar
Report Post Tip
Congrazt man. long time coming but you have deffinatly earnered this, not too far from the top now. Keep it up man

-JT
Report Post Tip
Alfonsi it is a honor to stand here and see you don your new suit.

Since you took up the role in helping me rebuild Philly you have been nothing but loyal.

Walk proud today. This is well deserved.
Report Post Tip
Preston walks up to AlfonsiTimello and shakes his hand

"Congratulations Don Alfonsi"
Report Post Tip
Congrats on this great achievement, keep it up
Report Post Tip
I don't even know where to start here :DDD

First I want to Thank JimmyTheLionHeart for puttin me in this position to able to make this rank, for that Sir I am deeply Greatful. I would also like to thank my Family because without you guys supporting me the road would have been longer so thank you to ALL of you.

Wow....never thought I would see this day. I thank you all for your kind words here it means alot to me.

Alfonsi looks to the sky and smiles, quietly thanking the gods for looking down on him on this day
Report Post Tip
Solomon hands Don Timello a fine bottle of wine and a thick wad of cash. After he extends his hand to celebrate the hard work paying off.

Well done Don you deserve every minute of this enjoy and celebrate!
Report Post Tip
Alfonsi...we've been talking about this day for weeks now. It is a great pleasure to see you reach this esteemed rank. I knew it would happen soon, and I can see that I was right.

Congratulations old friend. Good luck to you sir.
Report Post Tip
It had been days earlier. Katie sat in a coffee shop in New York city coffee shop reading the Times. It was a Sunday tradition, to catch up on the news. There was something in the paper about Philly and she started thinking about her old friend Alfonsi Timello. He had been a mob boss in that area for quite some time now. She hadn't had the time to stop in Philly and catch up with him in awhile and wondered how he was doing.

Later that day Katie was with a few of her associates in the Spanish Inquisition headquarters. One of them had brought up Philly and she asked them if they knew how Alfonsi was. They rambled on for awhile about how the city of Philly was beautiful this time of year and encouraged her to visit. Besides that, the only thing they knew of Alfonsi was that he was working his way to Don and building a wonderful family.

Kaite thought to herself and came up with an idea to send over a letter to Alfonsi to give him a hard time about not reaching the rank yet, it was going to be harmless banter, but life got ahead of her and she never really found the time to get a telegram sent out.

Days rolled by and the next Sunday she had woken up this morning she discovered great news. Alfonsi made Don. The associate she was speaking with a few days ago had told her the good news. She immedietly sent a card to him.

Don is a rank given to some that don't deserve it, but you being a fine man, a great business man and over all a wonderful person truly deserve the rank.

I send wishes of well-being to you and your family. Maybe next time I'm in your fine city we may catch up, I hear philly is beautiful this time of year.

Premeir and I send our finest congratulations to you on your new rank of Don. Along with the letter you should find a bottle of Champaigne and a bouquet of beautiful flowers.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, my friend. You earn this honor with your hard work. Salute...
Report Post Tip
Alfonsi, from the first time we ever spoke I could feel an air about you that deserved respect. You have always been a stand up guy and I am very happy for you today.
Report Post Tip
Walks up to the new don of Philly and Hands Alfonsi a Cigar

Time to celebrate Man I know how much you been looking forward to this.
Report Post Tip
Strips and rubs her titties in Alfonsi's face screaming "Congrats!" before running off.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Alfonsi on making Don. I hope you succeed with your future.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Don AlfonsiTimello..
Report Post Tip
Wow! Well-deserved my friend! Congratulations!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sexy Philly Don.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL