Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:19:23
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Valhalla Started by: Snip on May 26, '09 22:11
Snip is sitting in his office going over some paper work. It has been a tough few weeks for Chicago, so many things happening, so much to deal with. Snip hears a knock at the door and looks up to see Godfather Adrian walk through.

"It is time"

Snip stands up and goes to shake Adrian's hand

"I will not fail you "

"I hope you won't. Now, follow me."

Adrian and Snip both leave his office and head outside of the HQ building where a crowd has gathered waiting to see whats going on. Adrian speaks, then turns to Snip and gives him a slight nod of encouragement. Snip walks forward and raises his hand for silence.

"For many of us these past weeks have been rough. And even recently we see one of the crew leaders of Chicago get shot for his disregard of other crew leaders. Ever since I started out in this world of ours I have been learning from my elders, watching my crew leaders and taking from them what I can about what it takes to be a good crew leader. Today I have been given a chance to prove myself. I know not many of you know of me, but I hope to help Chicago grow. Today I am honored to be given Captain status and to be among other crew leaders who I admire and respect. So now I announce the rise of a new family. I give you Valhalla."

Snip then turns to the group of Chicago leaders and hands, motioning them into his new HQ for celebration and a long night's work
Report Post Tip
Congrats Snip, I know you will do well. My mother said good things about your family in her diary, and I am sure you will do great.
Report Post Tip
Congratulation Snip :)
Report Post Tip
congrats Snip, well done.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Snip, i know you will do great things for this city.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Snip!
Report Post Tip
Congrats and good luck on this new venture
Report Post Tip
Well done Snip! Much congrats!
Report Post Tip
Well done snip, I'm very happy for you.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations my old friend. Well Desirved.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Sir! Im proud and honored to serve under you
Report Post Tip
Solomon hears the announcement from the man standing there in the suite. He approaches Snip and extends his hand.

Congrats sir, my father knew you quite well and would be proud to see this.
Report Post Tip
Congrats mate well done
Report Post Tip
Many congratulations Snip. It's good to see you stepping up to help grow the Chicago interests.

Good luck with this new venture.

Salut!
Report Post Tip
congratulations snip
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Snip, my best wishes to you as you and your crew venture the streets of Chicago.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations dude, you deserved it.

Good luck and I wish you the best of luck.
Report Post Tip
Snip, we've been friends, colleagues and now I am working with you. I feel honored and proud to know you - Salut!
Report Post Tip
Well done my life long friend... i congratulate you and will miss you from leaving waylander's family. What you have done here i will never forget, and Chicago now gains another true leader. Well done my friend, you deserve this grandly!

-The Sneak!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Snip.

I've not spoken to you directly but have heard you among the streets and about you through word of mouth.

I look foward to having a proper meeting with you.

Well done, sir.

Jonizzel
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Valhalla
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL