Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 01:54:24
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Flounce Thread Started by: McDon on May 26, '09 23:43
For someone whose bloodline was quitting, they seem to be returning to our shore really fast.
Report Post Tip
Yeah wow you really got me. Everyone stays around to see the results for a day after they die. Thats why so many thugs were insulting you a little while ago - you should remember these things.
Report Post Tip
Yes yes. Oh how words hurt me from a nobody.
Report Post Tip
jimmy smells like cheese. did that hurt?, i know it did dont lie. ;)
Report Post Tip
Poor Jimmy
Report Post Tip
Ok jesus christ this has got too boring. My comebacks are witty, incisive and correct and even the people who are supposes to be the PINNACLE of this society have really rubbishy replies eg. see above.

To be honest Jimmy we're having a discussion here that doesn't involve the rank we hold in your sad little game I've already renounced. I'm basically calling you a cock in real life and the only thing you can reply is - that doesn't matter because your a thug. To be honest I could rank to don and call you a spastic if that didn't make a sad timewaster as bad as you. Goodbye sir.
Report Post Tip
I think I am hitting a nerve I am sorry :(
Report Post Tip
I happen to think my reply was witty, incisive and correct.

Sounds like someone needs to just stop leaving and leave already.
Report Post Tip
But it wasn't really any of those things - I asked you to come up with something more new.
Report Post Tip
I think For Great Justice is witty concerning my name. I reference a game from 2009. Is 2008 really not new enough for you?

Consider it a multi-reference.

And I don't do it to be funny Mr. Comedian.
Report Post Tip
Yeah you do.
Report Post Tip
Dr.Jekyll thinks to himself

"I wounder if Captain-Haddock even realizes that he is making a complete ass out of himself by trying to make a intelligent joke"

Dr.Jekyll shrugs and laughs a bit
Report Post Tip
What would you know jekyll? The only reason this isn't funny is because I made a point of insulting you all earlier.
Report Post Tip
You didn't insult me at all

Your the one that is crying because you got killed because you hate yourself and your life
Report Post Tip
Well from what i am reading... this time it's gonna take you more than a year and a half!
Report Post Tip
No I did insult you. Read back you idiot. If I hadn't you wouldn't be coming out here with this half-baked rubbishi.
Report Post Tip
Dr.Jekyll does a quick commentary

In left field The-Sneak just came around with a quick burn in Captain-Haddock's face
Report Post Tip
year and a half to what?
Report Post Tip
Can I have an insult captain?
Report Post Tip
Captain-Haddock: No life,Fails at everything,complains about being loser,and joins a world were everyone still picks on him

Me: Many friends,doesn't complain,overall nice guy,and has a life

Everyone else: Friendly,don't complain,and have lives

you see the difference?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Flounce Thread
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL