Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:10:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Flounce Thread Started by: McDon on May 26, '09 23:43
Yes me2 please Captain, because everyone is taking you so seriously. You are making us all rethink our wicked ways...
Report Post Tip
Jokes pulls up a chair. Lights up a smoke, then sits down with his drink and popcorn watching the show.
Report Post Tip
yeah that one guy really cares about what people think about him and makes that his reason of existence - he feels validated by the amount of friends he has and thinks that makes him 'a nice guy'. The other guy doesn't count his friends on his fingers because he realises there are more important things in life, like integrity and being true to oneself, rather than jumping on a hate bandwagon against someone he knows nothing about.

Yeah I saw the difference.
Report Post Tip
this is getting boring to me so im gonna put it to you simple

no one cares what you have to say

The End
Report Post Tip
Lol mate - you keep on identifying yourself with everyone else 'no one cares' 'everyone else' etc etc. You should learn to stand on your own two feet and not join in the group every time - its not about what everybody else thinks.

It makes you seem like a boring faceless nobody if you keep trying to bring the group behind you. I mean anybody could have come out and done what you've done (which isn't much) and in the long run, no one will really ever care what you have to say. Maybe you'll join in with you're 'friends' and have a good laugh. But they'll be talking about NBF and how he was a massive twat.

No one cares what YOU have to say.

The End.
Report Post Tip
MASSIVE twat.
Report Post Tip
You sir are a fucking idiot. I am glad you where shot. It brought out your true colors. You claim to have a life....then go on get to it. We don't care about your fucking baby bullshit. You died in a game and now your acting like a spoiled brat whose mommy did not buy him that new nintendo DS.

Oh yeah and realize that by re-posting in here you are only validating what I just said, because....wait for it....YOUR STILL HERE!

Grow the fuck up and maybe just maybe you will accomplish something whether it be here on in real life.
Report Post Tip
Cos I'm not going to wonder out in the early morning and suddenly sort my life out. Posting 'oh your still here' is a load of shit cos I've got time to kill and so do you. All you people have done is talk bullshit and just validate what I've said even further. Boo hoo, whining and a load of mommy shit does not count to me as an intellectual argument. You're a waste of space Jimmy.
Report Post Tip
And putting the word 'fuck' in you're speech as much as possible doesn't make you're argument better.
Report Post Tip
Actually the waste of space was removed tonight from having a crew. Man you remind me of the ginger kids at school
Report Post Tip
Man you remind me of some guy who can only resort to childish insults when he gets beat. Every time. Its ludicrous - lets do it again: you say something thats wrong, then I'll tell you why its wrong then you'll say stop whining or ginger or something really lame. Face it, if we wanna be strong and hard about it - you're a stupid fucking nerdy cunt who I could take anyday. So fuck you you specky little twat.
Report Post Tip
I think I am hitting that little ego nerve again. So now that I hit the nerve its "I could take you any day" I would say not but I am not here to talk about how big and bad I am. I am here to tell you how big of a moron you are.
Report Post Tip
Nah you're here to ignore anything I say apart from if you can twist it to make me seem like a whiner, crybaby etc. I was just making a point - how do I know if you're a nerdy cunt or a speccy twat. Its you who brings up gingers in schools and whiny crybaby's whenever I try to make a point. Its not about my ego or anything else, its about your inability to reply to anything without playing to the lowest common denominator.
Report Post Tip
I actually don't have rage at the world. I'm pretty happy-go-lucky in real life, when I am around my peers and other intelligent people. My downfall is that stupid people annoy the fuck out of me. It is probably a disappointment with the state of modern education more than anything. Ninety percent of you are certified morons, so it is inevitable that I turn into a rage machine when I come here. It's like sending David Banner into a pit filled with men who repeatedly use a taser on him.

Anyhow, thank you for pointing out that I am superior to Brick Pollitt. You should have also pointed out that I am superior to you in all ways. After my supreme dominance is established, we can begin to discuss whether I am extremely handsome or simply have "rugged good looks". But that is a discussion for another day.

Rourkey, when you are finished I have something else for you to rub lotion on.
Report Post Tip
Maybe you have a subconscious addiction to rage then, Butt, meaning you always coming back before the cold turkey sets in.

By the way, only 90%? That is very, very generous.
Report Post Tip

And putting the word 'fuck' in you're speech as much as possible doesn't make you're argument better.

Maybe you'll join in with you're 'friends' and have a good laugh.

Just thought I'd add something new here:

"You're" = a contraction of "you are." It is proper grammar to use in a sentence such as: You're a massive fanny.

"Your" = a possessive adjective. It is proper grammar to use in a sentence such as: Nobody will remember your name after you are gone.
Report Post Tip

Posting 'oh your still here' is a load of shit cos I've got time to kill and so do you.

I forgot to add that one as well. If you're going to claim your "comebacks" are "witty, incisive, and correct," then it helps to use the right forms of words.
Report Post Tip
<block quote="">"I could take you any day"

Ummmm if you have to tell everyone how bad you are....it means your not!

Beating up the albino kid who ate glue in grade 2 doesn't make you heavyweight champ at all.</block>
Report Post Tip
WOW
Report Post Tip
K focus - it helps to read the posts around something you comment about. Otherwise you might be accused of taking things out of context and being an idiot. Rourke grammar has nothing to do with being witty, incisive and correct (and no I obviously didn't mean grammatically correct) Kill me now please.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Flounce Thread
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL