Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:44:56
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Nihilists Started by: SirSammyRourke on May 27, '09 22:09
Stepping up on an soap-box, Sammy was loud and excited. Rubbing his hands together and trying to stay calm, he shouted out,

"Gather 'round people, gather round!" Sammy was ecstatic and couldn't hide it to save his life. A deaf blind old woman could have walked by and felt the anticipation percolating in his blood.

As people began to come around to listen to him, Sammy began speaking,

"GodFather ThomasRourke and Don Premier have both given me the green light to set up in New York. I am going to keep this speech short and simple, as I have many many things to be getting on about, however I would just like to take this time to say thank you to both of them."

Sammy lights a cigar and continues

"I'd also like to take a moment to thank the wonderful leaders of Detroit. It has been an honor and a pleasure working with Marietta and Death-Knight since the unfortunate early take down of DorkRourke(May he rest in peace.) I will truly miss you guys and never, ever forget you. You know where I'll be if you ever need anyone to talk to, or tell you if your pants make you look fat."

"I hope to bring a new spice to New York, and implement some new ideas that should kick some life back into this thing of ours. Hopefully the opportunity that I have been given will surpass all of my wildest dreams in due time."

Sammy snubs out his cigar and smirks. So many things to do, such little time.

A loud noise is heard as a group of men cut the chains off of a building roughly the size of a four star hotel. The doors had an old ornate look about them, and the designs on the window were intricate sculptures of eagles, one with the head fallen off, from years of rust.

"You all have a wonderful day. I have an abandoned building to fix up into my new headquarters. Say hello to The Nihilists."
Report Post Tip
Pandora smiles and shakes SirSammy's hand

Congrats Sir. Good luck to you and your family.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Sir Sammy Rourke. Best of luck.
Report Post Tip
Steps up to Sammy, and hugs him.

Our famililies have known each other for quite some time, and so I must say Congrats my friend. Use this opportunity well, and I am sure you will do good things.
Report Post Tip
Conratlations SirSammy, now it's time for you to lead like you think is right. Do everyone proud!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Sammy, its an honor well earned & deserved.
Report Post Tip
Woot Woot! Keep your head up my friend. Best of wishes. Much love.
Report Post Tip
It would seem there has been some chatter amongst folks as to whether I am legitimately authed or not.

Sammy points to http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/45231

That is where you can find your confirmation.
Report Post Tip
RUns up to Sammy and picks him up cheering

Wooooh! Go Sammy! You got it in the bag bro! Congrats! Well deserved!
Report Post Tip
Congrats
Report Post Tip
Congrats Sir Sammy, Very Well deserved..

and good luck with your new family.
Report Post Tip
Sammy steps out of his new headquarters smiling with a freshly brewed cup of coffee, and stops by the spot he made his announcement to simply say,

"Thank you all for your kind words and wishes, soon enough you shall see some more speeches from me."
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Sir, literally! I wish you the best of luck with your exciting new venture.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Sammy.
Report Post Tip
Congratulation SirSammyRourke
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, SirSammyrourke. I knew you would make it to bold this time around.

Enjoy and cherish this opportunity. I'd like to see you do well in this role.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations SirSammyRourke.

I used to think a long time ago that the Rourke's will over rule all and well.. heres yet another fantastic Rourke becoming bold.

I love seeing the Rourke's in Bold or Italics It makes my heart feel happy and warm as they all are great people.

You deserve this a hell of a lot bro and I hope you do well with your family and if you ever need anything please please do drop me a mail as your a great friend mate and I <33 you. Do ThomasRourke proud mate.
Report Post Tip
Well, congratulations SirSammyrourke. It really is truly deserved. I look forward to helping you out with the new family.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations!! It will be a pleasure to work for you.
Report Post Tip
Uh oh...Now you are running around as a leader? Run for cover!!!!

Haha just kidding. Congrats.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Nihilists
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL