Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:06:45
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A Fake Boss Started by: stoneage on May 27, '09 22:27
odd is the fakest person i have ever met he bribed me into his crew and presented his way as being a nice and respectful leader but when i got into his crew all that changed actaully odd has an evil side and shouldnt be leader he said he just wants to be godfather so he can take over everybody and rule the game he also stated that marietta(i thinks that how to spell her name)is his maine target....my main concerns is that everybody should watch out for odd because he is going crazy i think
Report Post Tip
If Odd was really that fake as you say. I think he may have been found out already. Somebody will more, lets say, intelligence would have figured this out already, if your accusations were true. Surely we would've treated his other crew members the same as you, revealing his 'evil' side. Funny how no-one else has mentioned anything though.
Report Post Tip
I am sorry for this everyone. I have been speaking with Odd and his Right hand about this disrespectful Thug.

He seems to think that he can bring otherworldly problems into ours and was upset we would not use those to kill someone he wanted dead. He chose to become disrespectful and now this.

Rest Assured he will be dealt with accordingly.
Report Post Tip
now i know this is not true because to me odd is one of the best guys i have met on this game..respectful,good leader,smart,deadication and it all...he just wanted me dead thats all
Report Post Tip
This is all true and it is something that many of us have known for a long time.
Report Post Tip
i object none of that is true
Report Post Tip
Now I am confused. Is Butt_Ox saying empire is truthful, or the fella who started this speech?
Report Post Tip
Stoneage speaks the truth.

Odd is evil and is planning to take over all the cities. Marietta will be his first target.
Report Post Tip
i thought he was saying the other dude is truthful because he is not
Report Post Tip
thats non sense he wouldnt do that what would be the point and he is only one person and like 5 godfathers in each city so that wouldnt be possible
Report Post Tip
He will get Alfieri to help him. It is true, I have seen the logs.
Report Post Tip
what logs is you talking about
Report Post Tip
[Odd] I have a plan to kill everyone so that I can become Godfather. Marietta will be the first to go.

[Alfieri] I would help, but I am completely worthless.

[Odd] That's ok, there is strength in numbers. You can shoot the low rankers and I will kill all the Bosses.

[Alfieri] Then together we will ride off into the sunset.

[Odd] I am evil.
Report Post Tip
Can't be evil, evil people always follow with an evil laugh and i didn't hear any of the sort.
Report Post Tip
empire. calm down. If Butt_Ox says Odd is evil. Then Odd can be evil in Butt_Ox's world. Humour him.

Sal smiles
Report Post Tip
Yeah, Grassboy has a point there.

Where the evil laugh mr. Ox?
Report Post Tip
Why are you asking me? Ask Odd, he's the one claiming to be evil.
Report Post Tip
The real target here... is Maine.
Report Post Tip
I was going to say, I'm glad I'm his "Maine" target. Though I live nowhere near Maine, so this may be a bit difficult for him.

Marietta makes a face.

Best of luck finding the proper transportation to Detroit, Odd.
Report Post Tip
Odd beats puppies.

BEATS...PUPPIES...
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Fake Boss
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL