Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:32:25
Game Suggestions
3 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Custom Tax and Honesty V3.0 Started by: Chris_Vaughn on Mar 05, '15 20:16

Luca_Pacioli

You can find some of Squishy's opinions on this in Denam's original thread, here...

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/541408/page3

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

No cause taxes tell u how much to donate so lots just donate that but in real day for people like me if it was based on taxes my cl's would have no money from me cause most of my money dosent not come from taxable thingd

You seem to have missed the point entirely. Or simply don't understand the system. As it stands, most if not all CLs have taxes at or around zero. This means the taxes you are required to pay is either nothing at all or not very much. The reason behind this is that the cls lose money when you pay taxes, whenever you pay tax, the cl themselves then owe a portion of that money to either the Mayor, or a Godfather if they have one.

To avoid losing this money to the Mayor they ask that members donate instead, this means the cl receives the same money but pays no tax whilst your earnings increase just like when you pay tax. It's a win win but completely defeats the point in having a tax system at all.

Report Post Tip

I don't like this. Often times LHM position is used to train potential RHM and possibly future leaders. It is also a position that a CL puts certain people in just to give them a gun boost for Durdens or whatever. Other times, someone is made LHM on occasions just so there is an upper online. The potential for foul play by someone given a temporary boost would be too great. Each family in a district has different guidelines/plans/ etc. Comparing one to another could very well lead to unfair comparisons. 

I like it just the way it is. The CL's know who is contributing and who isn't. They can see who has DFP's and even CA's. They should have a fair idea who should be kicking up what.

Report Post Tip

Last time I was a CL I wasn't able to see who had CAs or DFPs. I remember a time when you used to be able to, but as far as I'm aware you no longer can.

Report Post Tip

Left hand man receives no boost to their gun, never has that I am aware of.

Report Post Tip

And also no, CLs and hands can no longer see who owns CAs, perks, or DFPs.

Report Post Tip

Its a pity that this idea ground to a halt. It certainly would add a new dimension to the roles of LHM and Sponsor, bringing them back to the power they once had when we had crews of 100+ members many, many years ago.

Report Post Tip

I still would like to see this implemented as a way off adding a new dimension to two fairly useless but historically significant ranks, that of LHM and Made Man.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Custom Tax and Honesty V3.0
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL