Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 23:55:04
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Bodyguards Started by: Santino_Brasi on Jun 01, '09 18:22
are they worth the money and time it takes to gather them..? what exactly does a BG do aside from the obvious. if anyone could inform me that'd be nice.

Thanks, Santino :)
Report Post Tip
They.. Protect you and cost you alot of money to train because they forget their duty so quickly !! :D
Report Post Tip
There usually a waste of money unless your a high ranking player, or a LHM, RHM or CL.
Report Post Tip
If your going to buy a BG dont just buy one. Buy seven, one is useless.
Report Post Tip
i know there needed in large amounts so basicly all they do is protect you.. how come ive seen people who are extremely well protected still get killed >.> isnt that just a waste..?
Report Post Tip
yes it is sometimes a waste. JFK for example should have just spent his money on crackdowns and training his gun.
Report Post Tip
.. and hookers.

Never forget the hookers.

While people can/do still get killed while sporting a large entourage of bodyguards, it does significantly raise their chances of survival. I'd rather look around and see ten guns that could kill me than one hundred or one thousand guns that could... that kinda thing.
Report Post Tip
hm.. i see what you mean.. so.. overall BG's = good :D
Report Post Tip
Here's my take dear. Jenna walks down and starts to clap her hands in an attention grabbing manner as she sits down on a nearby bench and crosses her legs

I myself have once become a working girl, a high class working girl at that, and, let's just say I had professional ties to high ranking mafiosi in my time. She starts to fondle her pockets to grab a cuban Anyone have a light? She extends her tobacco to those listening, then shrugs and goes on

With my lucrative business, there was this thought in the back of my mind that kept on pestering me as I went on with my business, may it be with clients, or with the family. And it kept on going:

"You might just do the wrong guy." She gestures out her hands

So, with that pestering me and almost hindering me from doing my job right, I sought out the help of an agency who would appoint me a bodyguard, to be able to protect me if ever I do, mind you I say this literally and figuratively, and please forgive me, Fuck up. She grins and eyes out those listening as she laughs

With that, I would like to remind you all that the importance of having a bodyguard all comes down to how you need, and how you will use them. She winks and departs the bench she was on and tosses out her cuban into the nearest dumpster and walks off, waving tata to those in her wake
Report Post Tip
Because of my grandfather Jenna
Report Post Tip
In her departure, she stops in her tracks and looks with a raised eyebrow

Heh?
Report Post Tip
Never mind Jenna

*Steps away from the crowd*
Report Post Tip
Damn!!! I guess Sids-Nan isn't the only GMILF around.
Report Post Tip
Hey! Jenna isn't old! My grandpa died, then his son and his other son, then I come in, she isn't that old
Report Post Tip
All the commotion happening, Jenna decides to turn around fully and approach the chattering mafiosi

Being old a different thing... As she hoists her hands on her waist, where a gun shaped object protrudes underneath her blouse

But being someone you'd like to fuck is another. She removes her hands from her waist and fixes her hair up and blushes
Report Post Tip
I think I would only buy bodyguards if I was a RHM or a Don.Or a Godfather.I agree that they are a waste of money.
Report Post Tip
If you're a CL. They would be very handy, as you have a continuous flow of money coming in from Earnings, donations, tributes etc. You would be able to keep up with the costs, saying that, they so cost an arm and a leg, but with 50 members, earning you money everyday, the cost can become very manageable.

And, what they do?

It's rather obvious. Save your life? If you have enough of them obviously.
Report Post Tip
Jenna is not old at all! She is young and pretty!
Report Post Tip
Walks up and after hearing the primary topic he yells at the crowd

How the hell did we go from BGs to screwing and age?!
Report Post Tip
Must I remind you that we're talking about BGs not BJs.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bodyguards
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL