Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 00:31:23
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Stop Crying Your Heart Out. Started by: Oasis on Jun 02, '09 11:33
oh man
Report Post Tip
I mean no disrespect to anyone (yeah not even Oasis)but I fail to see what great long forgotten truth he passed in his original speech.I don't care much about the way he said it but he basically stated that he can speak any way he want and those who doesn't like it pass him by or do something about it.Oh yeah and he thinks that we should "man up" and start behaving like (what he believes to be ) proper criminal. Well I already knew that I can speak however I want so no great eyeopener there and if in Oasis eyes me not using "fuck" every second word make me less mafioso booo fucking hooo.I couldn't care less of his opinion on me.In my opinion this becoming great debate is only real value of his rather void speech. Thank you for your time.
Report Post Tip
leans against a lamppost chuckling to himself

Oasis you jumped up little punk, what the fuck do you think your doing? Yeah you've a point but this ain't exactly the way to get it across. Okay so it's you being you but really you should know that the are certain people you just don't talk to like that. I mean hell do ya kiss yer ma with that mouth?

chuckles some more to himself

Still though, you've character that's rare round these parts, don't let anyone get ya down about all this, just maybe try and tone it down a touch next time.

slips a business card to Oasis

Gimme a shout sometime though, you've got something screwed on your shoulders, I'm interested to find out where it'll lead.
Report Post Tip
Malevolent claps for Oasis

Way to stand up and speak your mind
Report Post Tip
Retribution grabs a nearby soapbox, well prepared for her virgin post in the streets, and clears her throat for attention...

Taking a deep breath, she begins:

"Oasis, I understand what you're trying to get across to the general public in this thing of ours. I feel the need to go over several points with you that have not been mentioned satisfactorily enough for you. I assumed in error that you know something about our thing, so if you'll allow my opinion...."

Giving the audience a quick look and seeing no potential interruptions, she goes on...

"You must know by now that a prospective mafioso is carefully supervised and tested to assess his obedience, discretion, ability and ruthlessness. Though I have no doubt you are aware of what each of those words mean here, allow me to wander:"

"Obedience...when you were brought into a family I'll assume you made the pledge to follow the rules laid down by your crew leader. You have given your life to the family that accepted you. Being that the state of affairs, keep in mind disrespect is not tolerated."

"Ability and ruthlessness...To be able and ruthless doesn't mean you have to degenerate into a garbage spewing grande sciocco. For being a mafioso you should carry more pride than that. For any immature child can swear but it takes more to earn respect. You have to show it through both actions and words. Acting like an adult certainly helps. Rispetto, get it?"

"Discretion...take what you first said and try that in Palermo. You'd not live through the next fifteen minutes and while you might argue that this thing of ours is far different such a great mistake is usually fatal."

"Finally...calling out a mobster in the middle of the street violates our thing. How so you wonder? Take a gander: A mafioso is not supposed to introduce himself to another mafioso. He must ask a third, mutually-known mafioso, to introduce him to the latter as "a friend of ours"."

"Keep in mind this is a RPG, play it like you might in RL. I don't want to see another young player shot down because he lacked the wisdom to keep his moth shut"

Hopping down, she wanders off...
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Stop Crying Your Heart Out.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL