Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:33:33
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Sicilian Connections Arrival Started by: TM on Jun 07, '09 00:02
TM steps out into the streets right in front of his new HQ a smile on his face his right hand Caius beside him, he walks up to the podium several of his men stand watch. TM stands in front of the crowd that has gathered he pauses for a moment burning out his lit Cigarette. He smiles looking at the crowd around him and speaks

Ladies and Gentlemen. I am honored today to have been given a great responsibility. One that I do not take lightly. I plan to do everything in the power that has been bestowed on me to live up to Godfather Rourkes Standards. Ladies and Gentlemen I receive the honor of becoming one of New York’s fine auths.

Many of you know me as a straight shooter, if you've got a problem, or need help in anyway. Please bring it to me and lets solve it together. I am a hard worker, and will work tirelessly to make New York a better place, not only for me, but also for New York as a whole.

I've watched as Godfather Thomas, and CL Premier, have worked endlessly to make New York what it is today. I commend them each, knowing that I now get the opportunity and privilege to walk beside them, and help them continue the dream that is New York.

I would like to Thank you beloved Godfather Thomas and my Crew leader Premeir for such an opportunity I know I will do my best and not let them down.

Ladies and Gentlemen: I Present...

The Sicilian Connection

TM Steps down from the podium and glances to Caius, smiling... they walk back into the HQ each lighting a smoke as they go
Report Post Tip
John walking down the streets and see the crowd go wild and decide to check it out

Congrats TM, I know you'll do well. Wish you all the best and for Sicilian Conection
Report Post Tip
Right after the sudden but anticipated announcement of the upcoming New York family, she claps, then approaches TM, takes off her right glove, undoes her hair and gives the new leader a bow, then offers her hand

Congratulations TM.
Report Post Tip
*leaning against the pole smoking a lefty cig, points at TM*

Hey man, this ones for you!

*winks and heads up the alley*
Report Post Tip
Cindy standing outside of The Nihilists HQ's hears a loud commotion down the block. She decides to take a walk down and see what it was all about.

Congratulations TM.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations TM! best of luck to you and your crew.
Report Post Tip
congratulations TM.

Good luck with all your endeavors.
Report Post Tip
TM congratulations we only crossed paths a few times but it left me with good memories.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations TM, well done.

Good Luck with your new Family.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations TM, and may all of you and your crews endeavors be successful.
Report Post Tip
Congrats TM.
Report Post Tip
Congrats TM.
Report Post Tip
Congrats TM, all the best.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations TM, our fathers worked together back in Chicago, and I hear they loved it. I am glad to be working alongside you in New York, I wish you the best of luck.

Sammy drives off into the distance, looking for the closest bar
Report Post Tip
Congrats
Report Post Tip
Congratulations TM! I wish you all the best.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations TM, All the best.

Mojo
Report Post Tip
Damn proud to be a member! Congratulations TM!
Report Post Tip
Katie breaths in heavily and exhales with a smile

Congratulations TM! It's wonderful to have a fresh face as a leader and one that has been welcomed so easily into New York.

Memories of the tragedy that happened to TM's father in Chicago flood back to her. She quickly shakes them away.

I could sit here and tell you how you are a perfect match to New York and send you luck, but really, we both know you are perfect for such a position and you don't need any luck.

Specially with Caius at your side. You'll both do fantastic!

Congratulations again my friend!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Boss

This is going to be fun.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Sicilian Connections Arrival
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL