Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 17:47:01
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Stripping for Marietta Started by: Kates on Jun 09, '09 16:55
Three Weeks Ago

Kates stood outside Marietta's office, nervously tapping one foot soundlessly against the heavy carpet. She was wearing her new dress and still hadn't entirely gotten used to showing that much skin. Hopefully the Godmother wouldn't be offended. Crossing her arms self consciously over the plunging neckline of her dress, Kates sighed. She certainly never thought she'd be in this situation when she'd left her father's house in Las Vegas. MacLeod was already growing dim in her mind, but his influence and determination still constantly manifested itself in the 22 year old woman.

As the door opened, Kates immediately straightened her back and watched as Marietta's faceless bodyguard waved her in. There'd been several bodyguards since Pedro died- it didn't look like Marietta had found someone that she'd be happy with to replace him full time. The Godmother was leaning against her desk, looking extremely uncomfortable as Kates sat down in the leather chair in front of her. Kates hoped furtively that she hadn't done something wrong she didn't know about. Marietta nervously began to speak as the words skipped out of her awkwardly.

"We.... Look... well, we need to talk... there's something... extremely important...-

With a crash, RourkeyRourke burst through the side door, cursing. Aurora followed close behind and listened to him yell.

"These goddamn micks are KILLING me! And every goddamn one of them has a brother who's a cop or a G-man. We can't do jack shit against these assholes! They're locked up in Paradise and we can't go get them."

Aurora, smiling grimly, turned to Marietta and ignored Kates.

"He's right, Mari. They're locked up tight in that goddamn club. We tried sending a couple guys to nose around, but they're currently recovering in the Intensive Care Unit. It's a tough nut to crack"

Distracted by this other business, Marietta lowers herself into the chair behind her desk. Knitting her fingers together, she turns to Aurora.

"What do we know?"

"Just what we knew before. Jimmy and Johnny McEwan. Brothers, very powerful. Maybe 75 men working under them. They've taken a good slice of South Detroit and we can't drop the hammer because of their ties to the cops. The two of them spend nearly all their time at their strip club, Paradise, which is always packed with muscle. Metal detectors. The works. A fortress, for all intents and purposes. Maybe we should talk treaty..."

As Aurora spoke, Rourkey had paced his way over to wear Kates was sitting. As the RHM's voice trailed off, Kates looked up to see the man staring at her chest and mumbling.

"Absolutely brilliant..."

"Ah... thank you?" Kates nervously replied.

Rourkey walked slowly around Kates and put his hands on her shoulders, never moving his eyes from Marietta as he spoke.

"She's our way in. We'll plant her. She's just a Wise Guy- the McEwans don't even know she exists. And not for nothing, dear, but if they find her... what do we lose? Everyone else in the HQ is far too well known. And she's perfectly... fit for the job."

As Aurora began to nod, Marietta blurted out "NO! We... we can't... I... isn't there another way?"

"The doesn't seem to be any other option", said Aurora steadily as she turned to Kates . "You're going undercover, kid. I wouldn't trade places with you right now for a hundred million dollars, but you're the only one who can help the family. What do you say?"

Kates looked from Marietta's frantic eyes to Aurora's businesslike stare, while ignoring the ravenous look from RourkeyRourke.

"I say... I'm in. What exactly will I be doing?"

Aurora stood up and laughed as she took Kates by the arm and spoke on their way into the back room.

"No waitress can get close enough to do the job... you're going all the way, kiddo. You ever stripped before? No? I'll get someone on the phone who can show you a few tricks. You're going to have a long, long month, unless you get lucky...."

THREE WEEKS LATER. CURRENT TIME>

The Paradise was large and imposing. The green neon sign and lights that lit up the night sky were visible from a mile off, and the sounds echoed almost as far. The glistening silver exterior of the building reflected the multitude of green lights and the roof sloped down towards the large ebony doors that served as the only entrance. But the futuristic vision of the club's outside appearance vanished when you got inside.

It was like walking into the jungle. Exotic trees sprang up from the ground, with the black marble floor laid impeccably around them. Statues of panthers and other wildlife decorated the lobby and one could almost feel the thrum of the jungle between the beats of the big band orchestra. A light mist was pumped through the room and glimpses of the stars painted on the ceiling were visible through the canopy of trees above. Kates, wearing a long black trenchcoat, pushed in past the double doors and walked briskly by the line of people waiting to get in. Ducking around the coatroom, she slipped in through the dancers' entrance into the dressing room.

There were a few women there, in various stages of undress. This was not the average strip club, employing dozens of cheap women and quickly hiring and firing to keep the roster full. There were only seven dancers at any given moment, each one handpicked from dozens of applicants. The audition process had been grueling, Kates remembered, feeling like it had been years since that day in Marietta's office. But she had won out in the end and she'd been here ever since. The lessons she'd learned from her instructor, combined with a certain natural ability, had already made her one of the most popular girls there. Not that the other dancers were jealous- every one of them was making a bloody fortune. But she still hadn't got a chance at the McEwan brothers yet. Johnny was around enough, but Jimmy almost never left their private room upstairs.

If she was ever going to get to them, it would have to be through Johnny. Jimmy never touched the girls. But Johnny was currently banging Mimi every night. Unfortunately, he seemed loyal enough to her. Mimi knew better than to piss off Johnny- he'd once put a customer in the hospital for spending too long with her. That was that last private dance Mimi'd given since.

As Kates slipped her trenchcoat off her shoulders a plan began to form in her mind. She looked across at Mimi and saw the blond girl finish up her stretches... and take another sip of her drink. As Mimi ducked into the bathroom Kates grabbed a nearby handle of vodka and poured it into Mimi's glass. Filling it as much as she dared, she barely made it back to the couch before Mimi reemerged and spoke.

"Oh hey there, Kates. You on after me tonight? Looks like a hungry crowd out there. You've got it easy- I've got to save so much energy for Johnny! O well- see you in 20 minutes"

Smiling, Kates watched the blond woman down her drink in a few large gulps. The look on her face was awful as she realized how much she had, but her cue was on and there was nothing she could do. Kates turned back to the closet, cringing at what she knew would happen and trying to focus on what she needed to get ready.

She quickly unbuttoned her pants and slid them off, tossing them into the rear of the closet. She smiled softly as she caught a glimpse of her hard stomach in the mirror. The last few weeks were terrible, but at least she had got into the best shape of her life. As Kates looked in the mirror and adjusted the revealing bra for the dance, she thought of how embarrassed she'd been to wear what she thought was a revealing evening gown when she first got it after arriving in Detroit. It was in the middle of this reflection when she heard the shouts begin.

Kates quickly looked out through the curtain next to the stage and saw Mimi drunkenly perched on a businessman's lap. The shouts had come from Johnny, who was storming his way from the private room upstairs down to the main stage. Kates saw him hit the businessman, but as he backhanded Mimi she had to close her eyes. A few minutes later she heard the blond woman run, crying, back into the room and grab her clothes before heading back out the main entrance. Waiting, Kates reclined back on the couch with one arm thrown back over her head, angling her cleavage at the stage entrance and gently dangling one foot off the edge. A few moments later, Johnny arrived.

Shutting her eyes and pretending to be resting, she heard him screech to a halt as he entered the room. Lazily sighing and twisting her torso around on the couch, she looked up at him and flashed what she hoped was a winning smile. He stood and looked at her for a moment, wavering from side to side and obviously drunk, before speaking.

"You. Kates. Gotta go on now."

Kates stretched out her long legs and stood up slowly, knowing that this might be her only chance to get to both of the McEwan brothers. She stepped directly in front of Johnny and placed her hands on his chest as she murmured up into his ear.

"Whatever you, Johnny. Sorry about Mimi... can I make you feel better later?"

Looking down hungrily at her, Johnny grunted. Kates felt a greasy hand grab her ass and she buried her disgust with a tantalizing moan.

"Ya... I'll tell the boys to let you upstairs when you're through. No private dances tonight, Kates. None."

With that, he walked slantedly away back toward the main room as Kates gathered herself for her performance. The next hour was a blur, like it usually was. Constantly varied dance patterns, letting the music possess and dominate her as she blocked out the stares and the grabbing hands. But then the music slowed and she found herself being led by one of the security guards up the narrow silver staircase, surrounded by the exotic trees that filled the room.

Upstairs was a bar. Two people. No, three. The bartender was reaching down to make a drink for someone she'd never seen before. That must be Jimmy. Johnny was passed out on the couch. As she entered and the security guard shut the door behind her, Jimmy threw a glass of ice at his brother.

"Your dame is here, hotshot. Wake the fuck up."

Johnny woke up, confused for a moment, then smiled at her. He was already sobering up. He took her by the hand and led her through the other door into a back room. There was a large bed in the center, she noticed, as she took a few steps forward and shivered. She wished she had remembered to grab her coat- the fake mist pumping throughout the club had almost filled the room. Feeling Johnny's hands grab her hips and slide down her thighs, she recoiled as he kissed her neck.

Searching around the room for some sort of weapon while distracting him with a smile, she walked towards the bed and lay back upon it. Her eyes frantically flicked around the room as the man awkwardly began kissing her stomach. There was nothing. She'd have to just surprise him and pray he couldn't call for help. She might never get another shot like this.

Sitting up on the bed, she turned Johnny around and began rubbing his shoulders. As he began to relax, she slowly slid her right arm down his chest. Suddenly, she jerk it up and caught his windpipe firmly in the crook of her arm. She locked her legs and arms around him as he gasped for breath and stood up, carrying Kates on his back. He reached frantically back for her, but the mist that filled the room had made her body slick with moisture and his hand merely slid off her back. Desperately, he rammed himself back against the wall, trying to dislodge her. Kates' back exploded in pain again and again and, hearing the conversation between Jimmy and the bartender cease, forced out repeated cries of ecstasy to try to cover the noise. Her back throbbing in pain, she finally felt him fall to the floor.

Laying there for a minute, Kates just wanted to stay there with her eyes shut. But she forced herself to crawl over to him and check his pulse. Dead. One down. One to go. Then, to find a way out somehow. Kates quickly checked Johnny for his gun and found a small revolver tucked in a leg holster. Checking the gun, Kates crouched in her bra and panties and considered stealing his clothes as well. But they were too large and cumbersome, and would only drag her down. Taking a deep breath, she burst out the door.

Jimmy got the first two shots in the chest as he turned to look at her. The bartender quickly ducked behind the bar but, leaping on top of it, Kates quickly tagged him before he could raise the shotgun. Two shots left. She went back and put one round each in the heads of the McEwan brothers, just to be sure. At least, whatever happens, the family would be taken care of. The screams below indicated that everyone had heard the shots... how the hell was she going to get out of this one?

Throwing the gun off to the side, Kates made a break for the door and rushed down the stairs. As the dozen security guards took aim, she helplessly shouted.

"O MY GOD! HE'S INSANE! HE SAID HE'D KILL US ALL! HELP! HELP!"

The guards parted and let her down as they cautiously made their way up to the door and peered in, trying to see who was threatening them. Kates quickly sprinted over the stage and ran through the lobby. It wouldn't be long before they figured out the truth and she intended to put as much distance behind her as she could before that happened.

Too scared to be self conscious about sprinting down the road nearly naked, Kates barely noticed the car that pulled up next to her. A woman's voice shouted "Get in!" and she was too tired to care who it was. As she looked up from the floor of the car, Kates recognized Marietta and a couple of her bodyguards.

"We've been listening to the police scanner for weeks," said the Godmother , "I made sure I was in the neighborhood and had someone keep an eye on the call box. I figured that you were behind the commotion. Are you... okay?"

Kates lay back in the car and exhaled deeply, feeling the gash running down her lower back. She remembered the Godmother asking her questions, but woke up in her bed the next morning not knowing how she got there. Wrapping her black silk robe around her and tugging it down to cover more of her thighs, she leaned against the fire escape a floor above the streets and looked down at bustling Detroit. Her city
Report Post Tip
Very nice read.. Very well written.. :) NIce one..

Very long.. Infact very VERY long but it was cool, I liked it..

Double thinbs up from me.. :)
Report Post Tip
Thank you, Mr. Candy. I don't mind writing long, as long as people can stay interested. Although there are some that seem genetically unable to maintain their attention span for more than 3 minutes.

For the record, I'm going to slap anyone who merely shows up and complains about the length.
Report Post Tip
Whoah that was long :D

No it was great very well written enjoyed it
Report Post Tip

For the record, I'm going to slap anyone who merely shows up and complains about the length.

In personal opinion, I prefer complaints about the length rather than complaints about the girth.
Report Post Tip
Thank you, Leone.

turns to RourkeyRourke and arches an eyebrow

Uh- congratulations?
Report Post Tip
Great read took a cool minute to get through it, but worth it was worth it none-the-less.

High 5's Rourkey.

Must agree to that one, Boss. LOL
Report Post Tip
I must say, this was a good read. I must also say for the record, that I do agree with Rourkey and Schizo.
Report Post Tip
All I gotta say is "impressed". That was a good read and very well written. Kates, you should keep this story going... you're just at the start of what could be a great storyline. Keep it going
Report Post Tip
Brilliant read thouroghly enjoyed it.
Report Post Tip
It is a great story!
Report Post Tip
I agree with Skull it's an amazing read and very well written & don't worry about the length I spent my whole spare time reading it. :)
Report Post Tip
Leaning on a lamppost in her dress, newly regained from Marietta's closet where it was for safekeeping, Kates pipes up for a moment.

Thank you, gentlemen- flattery will get you everywhere.

Although lets not just treat this as purely academic. This is getting a strange "writers workshop" feel, which is the reason I dropped out of college in the first place. I'm certainly retelling the story here in the streets, but let's remember I'm going over my recent experiences- not just bullshitting you with some story. I've got the scars to prove it, if you don't believe me.
Report Post Tip
Nice read
Report Post Tip
The fresh faced Mudkipz, with sorrow on his face, slammed down his cigarette so he could comment on the story his father had told him on his death bed...

My father wished to pass this along...He loved this story...

Fantastic job, well written, and just the right length. A compelling read from beginning to end. Please don't stop writing.

As Mudkipz turned to leave, he flipped his card to Kates as was his father's custom before him, and had it slide gently between her skin and the plunging neckline of her stunning dress...

I apologize for the aim, haven't gotten the hang of it. Call me sometime and maybe you can give me some tips!

...but by the time she had retrieved the card, he was gone; a flash of light off of his heirloom holstered .38 Special, and a puff of smoke from a fresh cigarette the only signs he had ever been there at all...
Report Post Tip
Removes the card from within her dress with an arched eyebrow and looks at the spot where the man had been standing.

Quite the interesting trick he's got there...
Report Post Tip
Caius was in love... tis the only word that explains it

Showing his newly acquired temperment... he merely nodded and spoke a few words inbetween inhales of cigarette smoke

Fascinating... we should... get together for dinner :)

Feeling like a moronic idiot... caius stepped out and lit another cigarette, taking a drink from his flask as he walked away... knowing she was staring at him didn't make it any easier
Report Post Tip

Wow! Greatly written! Mob mail me some time!

Report Post Tip

strip for me

a girl need thug

Report Post Tip

That was a long time ago, pimpa. I'm on a whole new chapter of my life now. And even back then... you couldn't have afforded me.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Stripping for Marietta
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL