Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:25:26
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Norsefire Started by: Vehellione on Jun 09, '09 19:03
As you walk down the streets of New York, you see a crowd of people gathered around someone. You figure something interesting is happening so on this beautiful sunny New York day, you walk over and join the back of the crowd

People of New York! It is my very great pleasure to introduce myself.

You can call me V.

I am here today on these streets, standing on this tall, tall soapbox. Standing here, with a cigar in my left hand, and a lighter in my right..

V lights his cigar and takes a long draw from it, and makes it very apparent that he is savouring the moment

I am here today on these streets, to not only introduce myself. I am here to introduce myself, and my new crew. Norsefire.

For a long time my ancestors have watched from the sidelines, they have seen many great people rise and fall. But never have my ancestors lead a crew, never have they worn the so called 'bold-suit' that so many strive for. I have learnt a lot reading my fathers and grandfathers, great grandfathers and great-great grandfathers journals, but now I am stepping forward to do what none of them have done before. I will be the one to write a brand new, brilliant entry to the family journal.

It was my fathers dream to receive auth, and also mine. I am now fulfilling that dream, and I am here to show the rest of the world exactly what I can do. I am going to put every ounce of energy that I have into running my crew, and will uphold the highest standards for my family.

With the blessings of the Godfather Thomas Rourke and my old Crewleader Premier, I am setting up shop in New York. I will be working alongside these great men, and also with TM and Sir Sammy Rourke to make this city an ever greater place to be.

I hope that together, we can make this the most prosperous city in America.

V.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations old friend.

This is a very happy day for me, and you too I am sure.

Keep on dreaming the dream and achieve the greatness I am confident you are capable of.

Well done, V. Well done.
Report Post Tip
Congratz
Report Post Tip
Congratulations V. New York is on a roll.

Cindy shakes Vehelliones hand and walks off
Report Post Tip
Congratulations my friend. Very well deserved.

Best of luck to ya.

Sly smiles a big grin, then gives V a pat on the back and hands over a box of his best cuban cigars then walk off.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations I am sure you will do well. Tempe shakes V's hand and walks away saying, I look forward to seeing you in the coffee shops again.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, sir. Going bold for the first time is truly a unique experience- I wish you the best of luck!
Report Post Tip
The setting sun frames the scene in a wash of reds and purples, the last vestiges of light shooting off of the storefront glass covering all in a warm glow. A crowd gathers to listen to the news, New York has added another player to its stellar lineup. Vehellione had been reaching for the stars and finally managed to snag one. An honour long overdue.

The only thing Vic was reaching for this evening was a milk nickel though, and after treating himself and a few of the neighborhood children he left a fin on the ice cream vendor's cart and made his way into the gathering. Tucking into the last of it he drops the stick into his pocket and gives his full attention to the man addressing them all, listening intently until the end. As the applause dies down, he congratulates New York's Newest crew leader.

"Congratulations, Vehellione. I pray for success and prosperity for you and your new family. New York is a beautiful city. Treat her right and she'll always take care of you. Make your father proud, mi amigo."

Knowing that there would be a string of well wishers waiting their turn, Vic steps aside and lets another say their piece.
Report Post Tip
Congrats mate, good luck.
Report Post Tip
Congrats V, great to see you doing so well, hope the very best for your family!!
Report Post Tip
congratulations, all the best with your new crew.
Report Post Tip
Go NorseFire Go! Congratulations on your success. Stay Strong.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Vehellione, I hope you do well in our city and you find this venture fulfilling.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations my good man and I hope you succeed in your new venture!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, sir! Best of luck with your crew and in the future.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Vehellione, and may all of your future endeavors succeed!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Vehellione, i wish you and your new family all the best
Report Post Tip
Frank sees Vehellione step down from the soap box, so Frank steps forward

After seeing all the hard work you put into the family of Spanish Inquisition, doing what mafioso do. I guess that recieving auth was the only way to reward you. Congratulations Sir.
Report Post Tip
Scipita just got back from her daily grocerie robbing when she heard a lot of rumour going on in the streets, after listening to the mans speach she had the following thing to say:

First of all congratulations! When the news reached me that Godfather was considering let you set up I was very happy.

The bold suit looks great on you and this is an oppurturnity well deserved, if I am correct your bloodline goes back for decades now and I think is the first time I've the pleasure seeing you in bold suit.

Second of all, I wish you the best of luck and look forward reading a page out of your journal as a crewleader, I hope you'll avoid Bubba and snachting ladies purses from now on. You've people to do that now!

Scipita takes out the little flask of bourbon she always carry with her in her purse and raises it up in the air

To Vehellione, let us call him V!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Vehellione
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Norsefire
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL