Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:57:05
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Redemption Unsponsored Started by: Marietta on Jun 11, '09 22:45
Anyone found shooting anyone who was apart of the Redemption Organization underneath Cruel (tagged or not) will die.

A list will follow soon.

Thank you.
Report Post Tip
Most recent list we have:

Doc_Santoro

StripheVenzetti

Return_of_Ghost

Fayth

MonoxideChild

ImTheX2

Sniper_Kiming

RichardRizzo

Apophis

SalvatoreMaranzano

Sethman

Sceadungegan

John-Mazzolla

Sailor_Steve

the-GOD-himself

Santino-Costello

Greywolf

BreakingBen

-JeMbHo-

Mcgeez-Lloyd

Marste

GreekMafia

VencenzoRizzuto

adamuses

jetl33

—Ryann

Federicomdp

Asmeret

briony

big-skam

EvelynDeLequire

Mannybivera

poricypine

killer69

teleport135

No touchy. It equals die-y. And a really mean whisper.
Report Post Tip
Kill'em all. then revive them and shoot'em again :)
Report Post Tip
Thank you for keeping my speech at the top of everyone's mind. Thanks for also reminding us why your bloodline generally is full of graceless pricks.
Report Post Tip
lol take your midol sweetheart relax a little.

'Graceless pricks'

takes one to know one ;) My bloodline has never bothered a sole because it wasn't worth it. I honestly never truly had a problem with you till you had just said that. But you're not worth airing out as noone would care anyway. Don't disrespect my bloodline for nothing at least have some reasons. You barely knew me...then again you wouldn't have had the time to get to know because your head was so far up Thomas's ass...then again so are alot of peoples here.

How many different shades of lipstick does he have on his ass now? Gotta be a few thousand.
Report Post Tip
I'm not allowed to to disrespect your bloodline when you just asked for inhabitants of my city to be killed? Oh damn. I'll retract that then.

Wait a minute... so you never bothered a SOLE. Flash-Fire never PANDA'D to anyone's whims. I'm seeing a trend here.

But yes. I'll go back to PMSing and kissing a man's ass, because apparently that's all you think women are good around here for. Gee, no wonder you're so intimidated by me. A woman in power.
Report Post Tip
ahhh so I say one thing about a dead family of yours and that make my bloodline 'graceless pricks' that seems like a stretch doesn't it?

who have I bothered? Who has my bloodline personally disrespected up until now? Noone because up until now this game was at least fun but you and thomas have managed to suck the life out of it for alot of people. I'm just here to say what have wanted to. *shrugs*

that all I think women are good for? ask one woman that knows me and see if they tell you what I think of women...see if they tell you how much of a woman hater I am lolol - if you can find one I will certainly keep my outh shut...but you wont so stfu with that crap. makin me sound like I am here to disrespect women...my bloodline was so bad and thats all you could come up with lol...Pathetic!

Am I afraid of a woman in power? Certainly not....Im not afraid of Thomas am I?
Report Post Tip
Naw I have tons of burns I'll gladly exchange with you later. I'm too busy killing stuff right now to play tea party.
Report Post Tip
How have the two godfathers sucked the life out of the game?
Report Post Tip
You must be new.
Report Post Tip
Very.

Sorry...I'm just curious as to the reason Smokey thinks that...
Report Post Tip
Because his dad couldn't handle the pressure of running a crew. And it's easier to blame someone else than to accept the facts and move on.

That's how it's always been. Welcome, Retribution. Winks.
Report Post Tip
EDIT: Since Billy and Prem can do whatever they want, they are obviously exempt from this rule. Have fun guys. Oh, and I know I'm not posting in character, but since they don't have to follow the rules, neither am I.

In addition, I happen to know that you will nary find one instance of smokey's bloodline thinking anything silly or degrading toward women. Stop thinking that's what everyone is saying, because it's just not true.
Report Post Tip
'How have the two godfathers sucked the life out of the game?'

how have they not? Well Marietta doesn't bother me much she just hates me for making one post about someone being dead. But your buddy Thomas here tries to run the game as if it was his own personal playground. Sticking his nose in business that he doesnt have the right to...killing off people for some of the stupidest reason I have ever heard of..then goes and spits on peoples graves...this is the type of Godpappy you want to be led by?

I take it a few of those lipstick marks on his ass are yours?
Report Post Tip
Oh my! I know I got the shivers!
Report Post Tip
Smokey

I have never heard of you.
Report Post Tip
He's a Godfather...much of what goes on is in hs interest to keeps tabs on. I'm sure there are reasons behind his actions.

You seem to be lashing out...

I hope you're not trying to insult me Smokey.
Report Post Tip
Retribution...do you want me to insult you? can be done bud :)

THomas the GF of NY is responsible for NY..not philly, not N.O, not CHI so he has no business sticking his nose in any of theirs...but he does anyway.

Oh my! I know I got the shivers!

Reply by: ThomasRourke at Jun 12, '09 00:00

thomas for the love of god shutup and go find someone else to kiss your ass. I hear TM does a good job at kissing ass. I mean you gave him a acrew after he plotted to kill his own cities Godfather...then you auth him again? this is the type of people who you want in power...the type of peopl who deserve a shot? no these are the type of people who kiss your ass on a daily basis and you set them up because you can manipulate them. You're an absolute clown man, just please please please save us all the trouble and retire already.
Report Post Tip
I'd rather you not but I shall not dictate to you what you should do. I keep tabs though...which is a pity.

Your father was so nice to me...

He may be the GF of NY but he should know what goes on in other cities. I don't think you quite understand what I was trying to say...
Report Post Tip
Alright. I'm not kissing no asses here, But utmost respect comes into play when talking to a Godfather or Godmother. Don't question the authority ! And watch what you say Smokey...sometimes what you got boiling in your brain and you say it will get you killed.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Redemption Unsponsored
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL