Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:29:43
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Las Vegas Is There Too, All Right!? Started by: ThomasRourke on Jun 13, '09 03:03
In recent months, I have been elected as President of Project Free(eeeeEEEEE)dom, enacted several ordinances to free the oppressed and have already started fund raising for my re-election. I have heard the competition is fierce this year as the West Coast branch of PF (Project FREEDOM) have put forward their nominee in the form of formerly deceased leader Prozac. Luckily, much like in life, Prozac looked around him at what he had to work with and retired again.

There is something still plaguing the other sects in the PF movement. They always blame Detroit and New York for being oppressive forces (don't get me wrong they are), but can we all at least agree that Las Vegas exists too?! The blame should be shared... I propose we change the slogan from "Fuck New York, Detroit (andlasvegas)" to "Fuck New York, Detroit, AND LAS VEGAS".

Thank you for your time,

President of Project Freedom
Report Post Tip
yeah come on we are too here fuck us!
Report Post Tip
You always talking Michael,stfu.

By the Thomas,nice Slogan !
Report Post Tip
Skitzo hears this, shakes his head, and leaves.
Report Post Tip
Owh yea michael,your bitch Sava died.

So why don't you join her in Hell?

R.I.H for Sava
Report Post Tip
Quite a stunning proposal, President. I look forward to many, many more long years under your reign with the Project Freedom Party.
Report Post Tip
What the fuck Fredo, you do realize we live in the same god damn city you god damn mother fucker.
Report Post Tip
I realize that,but I had enough of your yapping.

STFU

sorry to spam your thread Thomas,carry on
Report Post Tip
Fredo, shut the fuck up.
Report Post Tip
Okay Skitzo ;)
Report Post Tip
Thanks Skitzo.
Report Post Tip
Thank you. ;D

Hands Fredo some of his Happy pills.
Report Post Tip
Can I get Vanila Ice cream instead?

Mike, you need someone else to tell me STFU? Nice, Made guy
Report Post Tip
Nice work Thomas, congrats on your new roll as President!

Must be sweet, seems like every time you slide out of the wifes chambers, she's given you some grand new title, without you having to do so much as lift a finger!

I will kindly ask you to leave the good name of God Father Prozac out of this tho, as clearly you are sadly misinformed about what made him take an early leave from our way of life.

GODPRESIDENT ROURKE 4LYF!!!
Report Post Tip
I actually think I should use the good name of Godfather Prozac as much as possible because it's the only good name that's come out of the city. In fact, I'm going to crush it into a cologne and wear it daily before entering the wife's chambers... So I don't have to sleep on the floor.
Report Post Tip
Fredo, I might be able to take you serious when you arent a -48, have a family and have at least 500,000 dollars you fuck up.
Report Post Tip
Crushing....cities...sounds great to me....
Report Post Tip
Last I checked only half of the crews are in Vegas now. Well... I don't call either crews or families... war strategies... yeaaaaa
Report Post Tip
Hey Mike and Fredo, go fist fight somewhere.
Report Post Tip
Hey man, get off my city. Las Vegas is totally and completely innocent. Complete Angels if you will.

I feel that you are discriminating against us in such a way that our good name has to be bigger than New York or Detroit. We will support your role in this if you agree that we are all equals.

Thank you,

Godmother Aurora
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Las Vegas Is There Too, All Right!?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL