Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:01:25
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Hopeless Fight Started by: Silent_Assassin315 on Jun 14, '09 02:11
Okay, I'm not gonna play no shitty games anymore. I'm gonna come out and speak my mind, and I don't care if, when, or who pulls the trigger of the gun beside my head.

The past few hours (I cannot remember how many) have been full of headache and heartache for many bloodlines, including my own, when my father, Fever, was torn from me. The cities of Detroit and New York are to blame here. I will not mention Las Vegas because they have done nothing of any blame.

It would be in the best interests of Detroit and New York to end this now by means of suicide or retirment. This bloodshed is a terrible but necessary things. Revolutionaries have risen, fallen, and risen again to fight the tyranny and hypocrisy that is the entire family of the Riot, or Marietta's family, whatever she calls it now.

Everyone has, before this war, had yet to see the hand that Marietta had in orchestrating the events of this life. She has caused much bloodshed by her own whims. I can understand requesting the death of someone responsible for the murder of a Captain, I have no problem, deal, any word you wish to suplement, with that decision. But destroying the city of Philadelphia was going TOO DAMN FAR!

My Godfather, the man whom I had undying loyalty to, died in the past few hours, and I wept when I heard the news. He was a good man and Don, and an even better Godfather and friend. He died as a martyr for the cause, to end the hypocrisy that makes up the essence of Detroit and New York!

Now, I will arrive at the point. This bloodshed will never end, until the blood-covered throne of Detroit is burned. Marietta will always face uprisings like this, until the day a bullet is buried deep within the confines her body. There will always be another rebel, always one who is willing to lead another, sacrifice himself for the cause.

People probably will not see this point. As to this, I say that I do not give a damn.

And, on a parting note,

PROJECT FREEDOM

Fuck Detroit and New York!
Report Post Tip
Nice use of the 1st Amendment.
Report Post Tip
Project Freedom is just part of a long protracted struggle.This does not end here.This will only end when the goals are met.
Report Post Tip
There will undoubtedly be penalties for this. I do not mind, nor do I hide behind the 1st.
Report Post Tip
I tend to never get involved in the mindless ranting of lunatics, but I must make a comment here on how you know little of why what happened or why certain people died. Perhaps you should stop judging when you don't know what happened before this huge war. The mafia is not a democracy. Yet, most have been kind enough to listen to others. So since it is not a democracy, you and everyone else don't have to have "why things happen" explained to you. So all you people running around thinking you know why everything happened might need to get your brains checked.

I am also not trying to say I know why everything happened, but what I do know would make almost all of you pipsqueaks shut up.

Phoenix bows and then struts off.
Report Post Tip
I am far from insanity. Or at least I was the last time I checked.
Report Post Tip
P.S.

Philly seems to be doing perfectly fine. Thanks for your time. Toodles!
Report Post Tip
Philadelphia flourished under Jimmy's rule. Because one little cog doesn't work in the whole doesn't give anyone a reason to shoot up the entire city.
Report Post Tip
You're blaming Marietta for this!?!

Wow. Way to pay close attention to the entire ordeal. :/
Report Post Tip
So maybe Jimmy shouldn't have attacked New York and Detroit then?

Just a thought.

You can't start a fight and then bitch and moan when it does not go according to plan.
Report Post Tip
I recognize the death of the captain as an unfortunate loss. But, do you think that Jimmy was actually stupid enough to attack his strongest ALLY? That attack was premeditated, yes, but without Jimmy's consent. And, to bring your words to light, Naomi, this is entirely her fault. Shs should have let Jimmy deal with it and be done with it.
Report Post Tip
Silent... what solid proof/evidence do you have to make anyone question why this war was fought? This is has all the markings of another of many bitter children coming out onto the streets to vent over the loss of their parent. No one ever takes these types of speeches seriously and for good reason since the emotion of losing a parent has obviously made you skew everything towards hating the wrong people.

Don't assume that Detroit/NY/LV is the cause of every wrong in the world just because you don't have the information or the knowledge to justify it for yourself. Honestly, joining in a war you can't win just so you can say you're "fighting the power" should make anyone whose parents were from the LA/NO/Chi/Phi families who passed away sick.

Maybe the best way to sum it up is that sometimes when you look for the evils in the world you forget to look at yourself and your friends.
Report Post Tip
Oh, no no no no no...I do not mind my father's death. It was necessary. I was unhappy about it, because it was an inconviencence and a sorrowful event, but nothing else. My father did virtually nothing to help this war. And the power I'm fighting is worth fighting against. Mafia would cease to exist of Marietta controlled the cities, like she would have eventually done if the fight hadn't began in the first place. Now, you damn near HAVE to be Riot to get authed anymore.
Report Post Tip
How did the other Godfathers get to Godfather in the first place, then? Besides Thomas and Aurora, none of the others have ever been apart of my organization. Your argument is worthless, as you don't even take the time to research information that EVERYONE else already knows. Ha.
Report Post Tip
The war was started by Chicago, New Orleans, Philadelphia, and Los Angeles. It's just that they haven't managed to do anything towards winning.

Oh and would you look at this, it seems that I killed Fever. It was an easy kill and I think he cried. I'll have to have Butt Ox read me back the minutes on it to confirm though. I think if Prozac wasn't driven out by a stunning lack of talent in LA, they might actually have looked a bit better than they have in this war.
Report Post Tip
Last I checked Detroit and New York attacked AlfonsiTimello and then JimmyTheLionHeart said "well fuck this I'm done being their bitch." So when he decided that New Orleans out reached to other cities and said "Look we might as well give them a fight." After so which we all decided that New York and Detroit have ruined are experience in this world.

Whether or not they fall people will come to these shores and live the live's so many of us have. The only difference is they'll see the same bullshit. Reading back through my father's journal it talk's about Marietta planning to war New York sometime anyway before thing's are "stagnant". Well my question is the lesser of two evils would have been JimmyTheLionHeart. I hated all of them equally but always chose to go were I thought would have the better chance for MYSELF and friends.

This world isn't even an option anymore. It's only a matter of time until we teach our kids to stay in school and go fourth with an honest living at least then they won't be stuck fighting someone that only matter's to rule breakers.
Report Post Tip
Helpless maybe but not in vain.
Report Post Tip
"The war was started by Chicago, New Orleans, Philadelphia, and Los Angeles. It's just that they haven't managed to do anything towards winning."

I dunno sir I think you are trying to play the victim. From what I have heard in the streets it seems Philly was attacked first. I think there is a well spoken speech that was made by Marietta herself that claimed she was killing Alfonsi and that his family was gonna be wiped out.

At the same time she thanks you for helping her do it. So for some reason I don't believe what you are saying.

What was Jimmy to do? Sit there and take it. I doubt it...
Report Post Tip
Also before anyone tries to claim I am out here disrespecting or even trying to stir things up, I am not. I am only speaking on what I have heard in the streets of this thing of ours.
Report Post Tip
It's very very rude giving it to someone in the rear without any lube. I'm sure DT and NY have learnt their lesson.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hopeless Fight
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL