Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:23:23
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
NJ November Mafia Meet - Final Sign Up! Started by: TopHatTerri on Jun 26, '09 03:55

Ok, we are trying to wrap up plans for the NJ mafia meet in November.

The following people have paid in full, or put down a deposit and will be going to the meet.

IzzyCreamcheese

Kendra

Belle

Camazotz

FrankieFigs

Kittie

Telkin

FridgeRevenge

Gaius

BillyBathtub

If your name is not on the list above, please contact IzzyCreamcheese on IRC to get things situated so that you are included in the meet this year.

Report Post Tip

Is Franklin going to stream that shit again?

Report Post Tip

Come on guys this is your chance to have a full week of partying while making some new friends.

Last year was a blast, this year will be even more.

We would like to meet as many of you as possible. Heck just coming to the meet to see me and kendra battle it out in everclear shots will be worth the trip!

Don't miss out on this fun week, trust me its gonna be a full out blast!

Report Post Tip

There will be no everclear battling.  That's in your dreams.

Other than that, it's worth it to show up.  We have a great time and it makes for unforgettable memories and stories that you'll just love telling over and over and over!

Report Post Tip

I have instructed Kendra to bring a blowup doll that will stand in my place as I am unable to attend.

Hopefully he/she will be able to recreate some of the sexy times I planned on having with various men/women.

Report Post Tip

I have even been so kind as to attach a Rourkey-esque beard to it as well.  That way it's even more magical.

Report Post Tip

My only request is that "I" get a chance to cuddle with every person individually followed by a massive group cuddle before you all leave.

Report Post Tip

Sounds good Rourke

Report Post Tip

Telkin's going? Oh. Nevermind.

Hides the envelope containing his deposit...

Report Post Tip

Is this open to anyone?

Report Post Tip

Anyone who can afford the deposit and the travel costs to get there, yes.

Report Post Tip

Hmmmm and how much is the deposit. 200?

Report Post Tip

Yes indeed!  To be paid in full when you wish, or $100 now and the other $100 by September.  Either way!

Report Post Tip

I am still going to try to make it for a day or two, but I wont be staying in the house with you guys most likely, because of Tempe. Just have to see how things work out.

Report Post Tip

I've always wanted to go to philly. Isn't that where its at? Guess I'll have to attend now.

Report Post Tip

No it's in New Jersey.

Report Post Tip

Why is the cut off so early though? meh. We'll see.

Report Post Tip

We have to put a down deposit on the actual house, or we'll have nowhere to stay.

Report Post Tip

You lot could probably save money by renting a tepee instead of a house.

Just a thought.

Report Post Tip

"a full week of partying"

Last time i had one of those i only slept for 7hrs during the entire week, got arrested, passed out in random people's rooms, sold caffine tablets as XTC to raise money and got my eyebrow pierced.

But id go but i have no money for international travel :(

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: NJ November Mafia Meet - Final Sign Up!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL