Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:37:29
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Bullet Exchange (Open Roleplay) Started by: Frank-Nitti on Jun 27, '09 13:11

After a pretty good night at the bar, youse are walkin' down the street when you notice a bald man in a tux following you. You try not to draw attention to yourself, and duck into an alleyway. Big mistake. You see four other guys waiting for you, all holding switchblades and busted beer bottles. The man who was following you has caught up to you, and pills a pair of brass knuckles out of his jacket. You see an outline of a sawn-off-shotgun in his jacket. He whispers in your ear, "You  got any cash? Ya look pretty rich. Fork it over." You follow his demands, and hand him your wallet. As you do, one of the dirty men in the alleyway cackles. With a sickening realization, you know that you won't live to see tomorrow. The men close in. Gripping the but of your .45, you know you need to make an escape. For you have entered...The Bullet Exchange.

Report Post Tip

Dexter's mind is racing trying to think of a plan to get out of this before it's too late. So many options run through his head, but for every solution he comes up with there is a way that it could go wrong. Than as the man with the shotgun closes on him from behind, he decides that he will go out at least fighting back. The stench of the man's breath saturated with cheap alcohol and bad cigarettes fills Dexter's nose as the man leans in to whisper, "Say goodnight punk." Using this moment of over confidence, Dexter slams his head back into the thug's face knocking him down. Quickly, Dexter pulls his Colt 1911 from his jacket, levels at the first guy and puts two into his chest. Swinging around to get the other guy, he is hit in the arm by a broken bottle. He manages to get another shot off before the gun flys from his hands and luckily gets the second guy between the eyes.

Now completely unarmed, Dexter backs into the wall holding on to his bleeding arm while the two remaining men and the guy with the shotgun close in on him once again. "You are gonna pay for that you son of a bitch," says the bald man clutching his nose that's profusely spouting blood. Dexter closes his eyes, hoping that it'll be over quickly....

Report Post Tip

As i walked down the street that smelt like pure fear, I noticed yelling coming from the alleyway. As i walk towards the alley i see a man named Dexter looking down a long shotgun burrel. I think to myself should i even get envoled. I made up my mind and i ran towards the bald headed man and reached into my tux jackets to pull out a .45. I place the gun to the back of his head and asked him if he was feeling lucky today. I wise remark can out of his mouth saying this is not my business and i need to leave. Alot of things were running thiugh my head at this time, but all i can really think about is helping Dexter. I get ready and cock the gun back and say it was fun while it lasted and shot him right in the back of the head. As i reach down and reach my hand out to help Dexter two men started running towards us thinking how can this get any worst.......

Report Post Tip

As the two men run toward them one of the thugs falls to the floor a bullet in his head. The 3 men look round a see's Soniix at the end of the alley with a gun in his hand and smoke coming from the barrel. He begins to walks down the alley towards them with his gun pointing at the last thug. The final thug gets down on his knees and begins to cry and beg for his life. Having no mercy for the weak he shoots him once in the chest and again in the head.

Are you guys alright?

Report Post Tip

Dexter thanks the stranger for saving him.

"Hey.My name's Vito."Dexter stares dumbly at him for a moment.Then Vito fires

at one of the two remaining men.A bullet through the throat and one in the nose kills him.

He prepares to shoot the last guy.Aims swiftly and pulls the trigger...but his gun jams.He fires again.Still nothing.Then he makes a mistake.He tries to force the gun.The man stabs him with the broken bottle.Blood seeps.Pain fills Vito.He ignores it as much as possible.Tries to fire his gun one last time.It explodes.A quick incendiary burst engulfes his face.His skin is torn.His skull softened.His eyes and nose torn almost completely apart.That's it.It's over.Vito falls to the ground.Twitches twice.Then falls silent.Peaceful.The man then faces Dexter again.Burnt blood dripping from his chest and left arm.

"Alright",he says."Your turn".Dexter runs over to the shotgun wielder's corpse.He's too slow.The man stabs him in the leg with the smashed bottle.Dexter falls to the ground.The man stands over him and raises yhe smashed bottle.Preparing to bring it down on his face.Dexter thinks fast.Brings his Boot up.It collides with the man's face.He falls down and drops the broken bottle."B-bastard!"He shouts.His lip and nose pumping with blood.Dexter stares at him sympatheticaly.He grabs the broken bottle.Lightly presses it against the man's throat and makes a thin,smooth,red line across it.Dexter gives him a warning.

"Don't ever.Ever.I mean EVER...try to rob me again."The man stares at him gratefully and kisses his blood-soaked boots."Thanks you.Thanks you."He says quivering."Now."Dexter says."I have forgiven the robbery.But not Vito's death."

"Wha-"He's cut short.The broken bottle plunges through his neck.Veins snap,spraying blood everywhere.Dexter then walks over to Vito's corpse.Kisses his burnt ring and hugs him.He then walks off into the darkness of the alley.

Report Post Tip

Frank Nitti walks in just as the fight ends, tommy-gun drawn.

You guys okay?! What the hell happened here?

Report Post Tip

Soniix hears foot steps behind him and still being on high aleat from the two deaths he just caused he pulls out his .45 again and holds it in Frank's face.

Who the fuck are you!

Report Post Tip

rastaman comes around the corner with his 9mm drawn.

what the fuck happened here as is everyone alright?

Report Post Tip

going 2 walk away rastaman turns to frank while lighting a joint

hay frank wer ya think u can hook me up with one of those tommy-guns.

Report Post Tip

Yah man

Report Post Tip

Mail me an' I'll see what I can do. Okay boys. Lets move along.

Report Post Tip

rastaman hears sirens and begans to run

Report Post Tip

Soniix leaves the ally hearing sirens, he soon pulls up next to the end in a car.

You guys need a lift?

Report Post Tip

Sure, if its okay with you.

Report Post Tip

Come on get in, ill take you to my club drinks are on the house an we have some of the best dancers you will ever see.

Report Post Tip

NICE!!!!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Got it. See you there!

Report Post Tip

rastaman later goes to the club and looks for the people he met in the ally.

Report Post Tip

<em>Chthulu shakes his head in disgust. "Easy as pie they said."<e/m>

<em>"Well, it didn't exactly go as planned boss, you saw those three wannabe cops." Said a man in a plain suit.<e/m>

<em>"Forget about it, get the boys and meet at that place." Said Chthulu as he hailed a taxi from the nearby club's parking lot. " And be thankful those punks thought it was stylish to go psycho on the last guy, it coulda got messy."<e/m>

Report Post Tip

rastaman was evesdropping the two men talking by were he was sitting rastamn begins to look for dexter.

hey dexter you c those 2 men over there? 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Bullet Exchange (Open Roleplay)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL