Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:13:37
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
From me to you Started by: Clipper on Jul 04, '09 13:34

<em> "After lighten a cigar and looking about Clipper steps out the limo"</em>

"Making sure no one will take a fast shot at him he runs towords the soapbox"

"Guys and gals i come before you today to talk about my past. A past that should not go unnoticed and ask for people to give me. In the last few years i have played mafia. I've been giving chance after chance and i still fuck things up... But last time i really fucked things up was some time ago really. I've had a few account's in the pastthat have been giving the chance to be mademan and i still never went and done something silly like i normaly would. I chose to stand by my family and do what was right, Everyone and sit there and think anything they like. Death-Knight and i have got on really well over the past few months. One thing i would never do is leave his side. He's a true friend."

"I really don't want to go over things i have done in the past, But i will say onething... I'm sorry to Izzy which he nose that, I'm sorry to kendra as she gave me chances when i needed them. I'm sorry to everyone else who has always giving me a chance and i smacked it right back in there faces. I'm coming to play and be a real mafiaso and prove that i can do it. Not just for my self but for everyone out there."

"As DK come to me and told me he will try and defend me, i turned to him and said i will defend my self one thing i don't want to do is make him look bad. Having me in a family might already make him look bad but he's not he chose to give me a home. I may never make it past mademan but if thats the case then so be it."

"So really i'm coming to put things right. Right with people and right with MR, Fresh start for me. I know you may think same old Clipper give him a chance and he will fuck it up. Well not this time guys, It took me ages to get back on this site i sat and begged izzy to forgive me and let me back, I talked to izzy a week ago. I told him how sorry i was. I even talked about coming to the mafia meet this year which i am going. One way or another i will sort this out over the internet or in real life... One way it will be done.

I shall not stop until this is sorted out weather it will take 1week to 5 years."

"Everyone in this world is not perfect...So just remember that"

Report Post Tip

Silvio comes out of a back Alley and listens to the guy talking then starts saying his opinion

I do believe every one deserves a second chance but you got lots of chances dude but still Death-knight offered you one more last chance, so you'd better not fuck this up again.

one last thing I wanna say don't let someone who trusted you down again.

Good Luck proving that you can be a good Clipper.

Report Post Tip

Silvio as a member of DK's family thank you for coming out here.

As i have said over and over i will not fuck this up. I know people are now saying that he will just fuck it up like he always does. Thats not the case here i know i will not.

I'll be loyal to DK though out.

Report Post Tip

Clipper, I thank you so much for coming to the streets and saying your apologies. I know for a fact that you will prove me right in taking you on board and giving you a family to try and make ends meet with everyone when you have fucked them up.

I know that you don't have the best past in the world. No one ever can say they have never done something wrong. Just like you said no one is perfect, however people can do their best to try and put things right. I have had to put a few things right myself as a leader with my RH and LH betraying me in the most horrible of ways. However I have done that successfuly.

Clipper I am 100% convinced that you will make ends meet. You and I have been very close buddies over the past month. I have gotten to know you very well. I have heard all the bad things that you have done and what you have continued to do over and over. I can only hope that people will not take it upon themselves to judge not only you but myself for helping you to try and make ends right.

I do not want anyone to start a big debate or argument onto this speech. Clipper is doing his best to make a fresh start, he may not ever get the trust he wants from all of you but I know he just wants to show he can be a diffrent person.

As for defending you in #divinelunacy earlier today Clipper it isn't a case of Im defending you because I know you can do right. Im defending you as it is my place as your Leader and your Best Friend that I should.

I know I haven't made the best descions in my time as a leader. No one makes all the right descions no matter how many times you are a leader. I can only hope that Clipper will prove that I am right in taking him to give him one more chance at putting things right. If I am wrong, then I shall learn from my mistakes once more. However I have such great faith in Clipper to know that im really really sure im making the right descion.

DK shakes Clippers hand and hugs him I know you will do my proud brother.

Report Post Tip

No actually i will not choose to forgive you or give you another chance. I've seeen you try this multiple times now and I have no desire or inclination to give you another chance. No I'm not being bitter about what your bloodline did to one of mine's families. I just think that an apology doesnt always make up for something.

So until I can go a reasonable amount of time without seeing the old clipper, I wont start thinking you've changed. Not one bit

Goodluck to you with all your new relationships and the people who have forgiven you, but I am not one of those people.

Report Post Tip

Thank you for the touching words there DK..

I know you see the good in me but can anyone else out there see it. You've put your self out there to show people that i can do good. Only i can now prove to them that i can do this and that i shall do this.

I only hope that people will find it in me and let me do this.

Report Post Tip

I will be surprised if many people at all can see the good after what you've done. Its not just simply forgive and forget. Its more than that to a lot of people. And if I'm the only one who comes out and says my feelings so be it, but I for one will not be surprised one bit when something else happens.

Report Post Tip

Cherokee,

I understand where you come from and for that i am truly sorry if i caused you any pain. If i get the chance i will prove to you that i have changed.

Report Post Tip

Cherokee, I or Clipper never asked anyone for straight forgiveness. He didn't come to the streets to apologise and ask for straight forgiveness. He came to the street to say he is sorry. Not to ask for forgiveness. Saying sorry and apoligiseing is Clippers first part of changing and being a good Clipper.

He doesn't expect anyone to give him chances nor give him straight forgiveness. He will show you all that he can change over time. It takes time. Like he said he will change and show everyone that he has changed even if it takes him 5 years to show people he has changed into a diffrent mafioso.

Report Post Tip

I would happily stand out here before you and accept what you have said. In fact I would love too but I just cannot.

Your family line has time and time and time again said this elsewhere yet has then gone back on their word and gone forward with no honour or loyaltly and caused great many problems not only for your sons but for your leaders as well.

Good Luck with it though clipper. I won't hold your father mistakes against you like a few people out there. I will give you the chance to redeem your family lines name. But I cannot believe what you say and actions will be the only way to convince me that your line really has changed. Your family lines history just will not let me.

Report Post Tip

BigHead, I know i have fucked up in the past.. Past being some time ago i will prove not only to you but to everyone else who will give me a chance.

Report Post Tip

Clipper you keep saying the same thing. I'm already tired of hearing it. Go prove yourself instead of just standing here saying that you will. Take action dont just talk. Everyone here has theirt opinions of you. Go work on changing those negative ones instead of just saying that you are different.

Report Post Tip

I've seen many apologies from the line of Clipper before, and although it is a personal policy to try and judge every person on their merits; I find it extremely difficult to do this for Clipper, or even to take anything he says as anything other than a lie. You see, when a bloodline has relentlessely produced scammers and liars, it becomes increasingly difficult to give each person a fresh leaf as the family ledgers are continually added to with lowlife after lowlife.

I am extremely surprised Death-Knight has given you an invite, but what is more surprising is the fact you are strolling around protected; I find myself questioning the mental capacity of anyone willing to entrust to you a bodyguard.

For what it's worth, I think everything coming out of your mouth is a crock of shit. It's not my opinion, it's a fact that you have never failed to let people down and fall short on your many promises, which I now consider not to be worth the paper I use to wipe my backside with.

Still, Death-Knight has obviously seen something in you, because he's a Don, and I'm just a Wise Guy, right?

(I wrote this when it was in the streets, I can't be arsed altering my post so it fits in the OOC. Soz.)

Report Post Tip

Laughs at the idea of even consdering giving clipper another chance

Clipper likes to fuck up and fuck up and fuck up, till he gets himself banned, killed or gets his whole family killed.

Then he will wait a bit come to the street and say how much he has changed.

Is this any differnt? No he is playing the same old tune as before.  I wish he was never unbanned, he will continue to be a fuck up as per his normal code.

for the record, none of the shit you did clipper was "silly"

IT was stupid as shit

Report Post Tip

And another thing, clipper's dumb shit was never oh i fucked up by wacking someone i shouldn't, it was trying to ruin mafiareturns, trying to fuck things up outside of game, lying to admins who gave him 10000 chances.

Being an overall douche.

Id give Asylum a Right hand man postion, or even auth before id even want to give clipper a chance to get me a soda out of the fridge.

Report Post Tip

Nice Asylum burn there man, I enjoyed that a lot.

Report Post Tip

And lets also be 100% honest clipper said sorry to kendra ONLY because she is still a Godmother, if she wasn't then she wouldn't have bene meontined at all, clipper likes to try to get people to believe his non sense bullshit, but no one will.  Clipper said sorry not to say sorry but so that he could try to convince people he has changed.

Report Post Tip

GodFather Premier, Your words are right everytime i have been giving a chance i have fucked it up... Why should people give me the chance now?

Maybe because am bored or sitting about in my spare time thinking what i can do with it? Or maybe i wish to make myself useful and prove that i can do this.

Report Post Tip

Or like always you want to try to fuck someone over, get your own family killed, try to ruin the playing expereince, generealy try to be afucking moron.

Which is what im pretty sure you are going to try and do, per the last 900 times you did it.

Report Post Tip

Premier, You can think and say what you like about me... You may think i will do this. Well guess what batman I'm not i'm here to play I'm not going to train my gun am not even going to have a gun...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: From me to you
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL