Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 08:32:56
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
When there is no crews you can join, the tutorial break Started by: Plorntus on Jun 12, '15 08:42

Butchered English in title because of the length limit, however, it appears when there is no crews available the tutorial fails to progress after it asking you to click "Profit > Find Work" constantly without changing. 

Report Post Tip

Yeh I noticed that I was gonna go through the tutorial for kicks this time around but it just kept saying to keep doing work but of course there was no work

Report Post Tip

Yea it kept doing the same to me

Report Post Tip

Same I just started and now I am so confused and lost :(

Report Post Tip
If there isn't any work to find you can always quit the tutorial and do petty crimes instead. You can contact leaders via Mobmail (Under communications.) and ask about sponsorship. Here'a quick link to a list of the crews and a little about them, https://mafiareturns.com/news/localcrews.php

If in doubt message someone in bold, italics, or even the Helpdesk. Pretty easy to get help around these parts and you get the bonus of meeting new people.
Report Post Tip

The only real problem with turning off the tutorial is the fact you become a target.

I messaged CLs & RHMs looking for a home since no one has crew jobs on.

Safer that way.

Report Post Tip
You don't become a target.

The general rule around here is you don't kill anything under 48 hours of age and you can't be killed as a Thug. You are a Thug for 24 hours. This is time to contact leaders and hands about sponsorship.

The tutorial isn't your protection.
Report Post Tip
Also, if a crew is full their jobs will not appear on the jobs page.
Report Post Tip

The problem with the tutorial is that it's supposed to guide new players and it can't do that if it breaks 5 minutes in. 

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: When there is no crews you can join, the tutorial break
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL