Apr 27 - 20:54:22
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Vision Started by: Timo on Jul 21, '15 13:57

Which of the startup rolls is vision?

Report Post Tip

Streetsmarts. 

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/359663/tpass/24b6c007797b806e884c4b7d248f4467#4723461

Report Post Tip

Ok thx. And how much should it be at startup to be able to get it to 100% for example if its 60% is it possible then to get it to 100%?

Report Post Tip

Vision is a fairly closed door skill, so its extremely hard to determine how much you'd need to get to perfect vision unless you start with it. 

The best option would be to find a friend with 100% vision and compare local numbers. The more you post in the streets and BD's the better your vision will be. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $2,500,000 Tip

You raise it by posting in the streets and business district forums.

Report Post Tip

Oh lol my bad Toberius beat me to it so what they said yea.

Report Post Tip

ok thx alot guys

Report Post Tip

some other things to consider with trying to figure out your current vision. Those that are on stealth answers can tell they hit 100% vision when they can see themselves. Another good indicator is durdens, generally speaking you need 90%+ to see them (i am refering to the lower ranking durdens not tyler, marla or robert) if you can see them all then you probably have 100% vision or close to it, if you can see some 25 out of 50 for example you are at least at 90% vision probably higher.

Report Post Tip
Does your vision decrease over time if you don't start with perfect vision?
Report Post Tip

dont think so otherwise all stats could decrease for example stealth... why should be the use to go for stealth then if it decreases over time and it cannot be trained... Not sure though hope someone can shed a light over this because its interesting theorie

Report Post Tip
From what I heard it was just street smarts not them all, though some confirmation would be great.
Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Vision
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL