Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:31:53
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Pickpocketing assholes Started by: Jesus_the_MEXICAN on Aug 18, '09 03:06

i think that if you have dont pickpocket or something along those lines in your profile and you still get pickpocketed you should be able to find out this persons name and either rob them, extort them, or straight up shoot them. its a punk move and its not one a real man or woman would use.

Report Post Tip

i agree wit u man check out the wall of shame many have tried none have succeded

Report Post Tip

Im not sure if your suggesting something be added the game or what, but you really should put more effort into your speeches.

Report Post Tip

Smokes his joint

But I love doing that, its so funny when they find out and then they threaten you... No just kidding, I hate that aswell, have lost prolly 10k worth of money because of that :( But maybe this could be in the help area?

Report Post Tip

So which is worse, someone in a life of crime stealing from a chump, OR, someone in a life of crime crying about it in the streets?

Report Post Tip

Yea but what can you do, its part of the game!

Report Post Tip

Looks to me like someone just got pick pocketed and doesn't know who did it. So he decided to walk onto the streets and yell a poorly strung out speech hoping to scare the person who pick pocketed him.

I used to have a warning that i would react violently if i got pick pocketed but i realised that it is a pointless thing to have, no CL will let you shoot another member if they pickpocket you. So now i have what i have now.

Report Post Tip

A little bit ironic considering you attempted to PP a Wise Guy without prior consent. If one has no reference to PP on their tatoo then you should consider them not PP friendly.

Aug 17, '09 19:01 Jesus_the_MEXICAN tried to PICKPOCKET you.

Personally I do not mind PP'ing as I think its quite fun...all that sneaking about and the rush of blood just before the snatch.

However if one is adverse to it, or a higher  rank, in which case it is not appropriate, you should be able to MUG the person rendering them immobile for an hour or so as they are getting patched up in hospital. Im sure you may well experience mugging in the future.

Report Post Tip

Anger is a marvelous thing

Report Post Tip

Ever never understood any bitterness at all about pickpocketing. It's harmless- it was made to be harmless. And if losing 5K really hurts that much, you've got way bigger problems.

Also, when I first saw this discussion I took the title literally and was quite concerned.

Report Post Tip

Let me begin by saying that all of you are retarded.

Now that that is out of the way, just what game are you all talking about? Vito, I did not see Jesus mention anything about a game. He is crying about being pickpocketed. His mistake is that he does not seem to realize that he has the freedom to try to find out who did it and shoot these people who do it to him. He also seems to think that people should walk around carrying signs stating that they do not want to be pickpocketed, and that this will somehow discourage a thief. Maybe he does not realize that theives generally understand that their victims would prefer to keep their belongings, and they steal from them anyways.

But like I said, you are all retarded, so I do not expect you to understand this. Except Kates and HairyBaby. You guys are ok. But the rest of you are retarded.

Report Post Tip

I dont quite appreciate being called retarded Butt_Ox, I think I made a fair point.

As for the title Kates, I agree...pickpocketing arseholes is a little worrying.

Report Post Tip

I'm sure you don't appreciate it, Adriano. Just like people generally do not appreciate being robbed, people generally do not appreciate it when someone points out that their parents were brother and sister.

However, I call it like I see it, and the fact is that you both posted a witness statement in public and referred to the whole pickpocket friendly/unfriendly dichotomy. Therefore, I'm afraid you get lumped in with the retards. Soz.

Report Post Tip

I see your point. My aim was to emphasize that the pickpocketing dichotomy should include respect. I.e. It is disrespectful to pick the pockets of a Mafioso who is your superior. Whether or not you do it is your choice. In contradiction to that, someone who has the 'balls' to pickpocket a superior and get away with it may in fact be rewarded for their show of courage.

Report Post Tip

Its part of the game,what can you do?dont cray about it,put your cash in the bank,id like to see you kill somebody for pickpocketing,i know if i PP you and you shoot at me,good luck hitting me for one,and if you do,lets see if my family,or even your family,dont come after you.Thats not what a mobster would do,just kils someone for that?and stop crying be a man.

Report Post Tip

Its called "Organised Crime", CRIME!

Report Post Tip

Koolaidman, I think a mobster WOULD kill someone for pickpocketing. I would! Just wish I could find some retard, as Butt-Ox would call it, to try and fail.

Man that would be fun!

Marley tapes his money to his pants, shirt, and head.

Marley begins walking up and down the dark alley, yelling out in a ladies voice, "Ow no! I have all this money and I'm not holding a sign that says, "Don't Pickpocket".  Ow no! Someone might take advantage of me.  Ow my, I just dropped a stack of $100 dollar bills.  Ow no! This alley is so dark and I can't make out the faces approaching!"

Report Post Tip

its part of the game...if you dont want to  be PP try to find a city and doesnt say PP friendly..good luck thogh,i think they are all PP friendly

Report Post Tip

PP earns you XP, it's part of the game

Besides I only PP those who do not have an explanation on their profile

Report Post Tip

WITHOUT being disrespectful, looks like someone has decided to indeed pickpocket Mr. Marely but go one step further. Whilst I did not know the Don, its always a big loss to lose someone of his stature. May he RIP.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Pickpocketing assholes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL