Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 19:06:03
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Newbie Questions Started by: Aezur on Aug 14, '15 16:59

Hi, I'm new around here. I joined a crew and I work away, but I have a few quick questions. First of all... Is there a 'Crew' section with forums and info on my crew etc.? It feels like there should be a hub or something for all that side of things. Also, where can I see info and stats etc. on my own character? The only thing I can find is my profile, but that doesn't have anything about my level or xp or stats or anything in it. One last thing... I tried to RP by creating a post in 'The streets' and had no replies. Would this be down to ad luck, maybe I suck at RP, or is it normal that post get ignored? I read the RP rules and I'm pretty sure I followed them. Thanks for any help and information.

Report Post Tip
https://mafiareturns.com/news/localcrews.php - Details. That'll give you some info on your crew, and all the rest.

The only stats you can see on your character are the ones you either rolled for at startup, or the answers you picked if you opted the bubbles. Your Level is equal to how many drug units you can carry. You can find that info right on your profile. As far as Rank, that's something different. That pertains to the rank of mafioso you are, not your Level.

As far as your RP goes, don't get discouraged. There are a lot of times people will read and just not reply. Other times, you'll get so blown up with responses that you can barely keep up. Keep going at it!
Report Post Tip

To get to your crew forum go into the "Comm" tab up top and into "HQ Crew Forum" (You'll find that in the middle row)

The only real stats you can find out about yourself is on your manage profile page: https://mafiareturns.com/manage/profile.php

You're "Rank" or "Level" is on your actual level and you can increase that by doing Jail breaks and such. Other than that, you'll have to keep track of your kill stats yourself.

Creating a thread on the streets doesn't always guarentee responses. It depends if other can fit there character into that situation, if they want to take part in that little RP situation and if it's even worth it. You'll probably get a response eventually. It sometimes takes a while for people to stumble across it.

Hope this helps, No doubt someone else will probably chip in with something else that'll help too!

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the quick replies. I really like the RP/RPG style of the game, and the how it's almost a social media game, I'm just finding it hard to get my head around what I'm supposed to be doing. It can't all be petty crimes and travel right? You can only make money off of drug deals a couple of times a day, and clicking a button every 5 mins for a petty crime is awfully close to a skinner box! :P

Report Post Tip

Drugs, pretties, felonies, OC's, and training your gun or writing. The social aspect is what keeps people here mostly, but beyond that it's whatever you want to make off it.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Newbie Questions
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL