Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:57:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The black bottom bar Started by: Jason_c on Sep 03, '15 22:05
Tommy had a busy night scheduled for himself. With being appointed a Right Hand Man of his crime family, the move to Detroit and the two new business ventures he had came into, he was finding time itself was something of a luxury. So this evening, after completing a few assignments from his Boss he decided to take the time he had and check in on the first business venture he had with Jason.

"Hey Jason, how's you?" Tommy spoke as he entered in the bar. "Looks like another night of making money and being surrounded by beautiful women." Tommy spoke as he surveys the establishment. "Anyways, I wanted to stop by to let you know that business was well at our other venue and if you ever want to check in on the place, you're more than welcome." Tommy pauses as he laughs slightly. "Plus you can catch up with your new waitress friend. Guess it's fair trade off, I had yours, you had mine. We're even right?" Tommy chuckles again. "How was she by the way? Not in the sack but you know? How'd she treat you? I couldn't bare to hear one of the girls didn't give you the respect you deserve. Anyways kid, I hope all is well."

Tommy stops and winks at the waitress he had spent the night with a few nights before as she passes by before looking back at Jason
Report Post Tip
Jason says "The bars are doing great I check out the other one is doing great and we are making money as always and congrats on becoming RHM. Can I get you anything a beer something to eat " tommy says *yes a beer would be great * Jason says to tommy "take a Seat Anywhere I'll go get that beer "Jason goes to the bartender asks for 2 beers he gets them and returns to the table "here tommy take 1 "tommy takes a beer and opens it he says to Jason *thank you * Jason says "no problem tommy oh and won't have any problems I taken care of everything for the bars but anyways have fun I have some stuff to deal with in my office if you want you can come with me " tommy says * sure I'll come * as tommy and Jason walks in the back tommy sees to his Surprise a man tied on to a chair and he is bleeding tommy asks Jason *what happened here kid * Jason says " he told me he wants 4 times the payment for the shipments Or he's going to the FBN so I told him I'll find someone else and he pulled a gun on me my bodyguard was behind him tho he hit him and he's been here for a while I was going to take care of him oh and don't worry about him we made sure no one will find out and we found a new guy for the shipments So I'm going to get rid of him and that's the end of that " Jason. Beats him to dead then him and his bodyguards wait tell everyone leaves the bar and him and his bodyguards get to of the body then thay come back to the office and clean up And take some shots
Report Post Tip
Upon completion of covering up the tracks Jason had created through the kidnapping and murder of the agent the men come back to Jason's office inside of the bar. The men sit down in the empty bar and begin to have a few drinks. "Well, Jason, I have to say. You sure know how to make a night entertaining." Tommy said while chuckling slightly and downing another drink."Haven't even been in town a week and already managed to murder an authority. I tell ya kid, you certainly keep things entertaining."

Tommy slaps his hand to his leg and laughs as he lifts hid glass to toast Jason and the guards
Report Post Tip
As Timmy finishes his drink Jason tells him " I didn't want to but it had to be done I'll do whatever I have to protect the family and myself and our businesses " as he puta a roll of money on The desk He says "that's your Half of the money the bar made so far how are things around the city " he asks tommy as he drinks his shot
Report Post Tip
Tommy takes the money and sticks it into his coat pocket

It's been pretty good so far. Families really expanding its territory. Before long we will have our hand in everything going on. It's funny though, I ran into a cop the other day as I exited a business I was extortion for the boss, he said to me "Hello Mr. Angelo, don't mind me."

Tommy laughed deeply

I've never even met the guy, no idea how he knows my name. That's how you know you're in the right city to make money my boy, even the police officers fear you.

Tommy takes one last shot and stands up

Been a fun night kid, reminds me why I have guys for things like this now adays though, my back is killing me from lifting on that dead weight.

Tommy shakes Jason's hand as he stands up and exits the bar
Report Post Tip
As tommy gets up Jason gets up to walk tommy out Jason says goodnight to tommy and walks back inside takes a drink goes in the office gets his bodyguards and goes back to the hotel and as he gets in the room he started thinking "I like the hotel Business Maybe 1 day we will open 1 I know thay make some good money but we will have to put some money in it I'll talk to tommy tomorrow in the bar about it "
Report Post Tip

Appelsap walked into the black bottom bar and takes a seat at a nice table in the back of the bar. He had a look at the menu and when the waitress came by he knew what he was going to order. 

"I would like to have a nice Hamburger with extra fries, and could I get a nice beer. I don't mind what kind of beer but if you've got an nice special beer I would like to try that one. "

the waitress walk towards the bar and Appelsap watched her walk away. It seems like al the waitresses in Detroit look nice. Maybe Appelsap needed to get a place to stay here in Detroit just to be a regular in some of these places. 

and when he was done with looking at the waitress he saw a man standing near the door. It seems that this was the owner of this bar, and yet again this owner seems to be someone he had seen in Chicago before.

Report Post Tip
And then appelsap seen the owner walking up to him" hello I'm Jason_c I'm the owner here and we will have my private beer out to you if you would like and yes a hamburger and fries coming right up also welcome to Detroit I know I seen you before your form CH I believe if I can get you anything let me know " Jason walks to the bar and talks with some more people and everyone here's a " you all suck from outside as Jason runs that see Taylor Durden and some of his man driving away jason goes back inside saying nothing to worry about everyone just some kids please enjoy the rest of the night all drunks on me tonight
Report Post Tip

As Jason_c walks away the burger and fries are served. So Appelsap started eating and when he was almost finished his food he hears another familiar voice. this time it comes from outside and it's not a friendly voice, this time it was tyler durden and he was looking for problems again.

So appelsap got his gun back out and layed it on the table, just in case. but it seems like tyler doesn't get in, and Appelsap finishes his dinner. just when he is finished his meal Jason_c started talking. 

"the drinks are on me the rest of the night"

Appelsap walks over to the bar and stands next to Jason_c, and he orders a double wiskey

"he man thanks for the drinks, but what are you celebrateing?"

Report Post Tip
Jason says "no problem and nothing is just when I do that every now and then I get more people talking about the bar and that means more business anyway enjoy the rest of the night I have some stuff to look over " Jason walks to the back office and sits down and pulls out a very special whisky and a shot glass and takes a shot and puts the whisky away and starts Reading papers
Report Post Tip

seeing that Jason_c walks out of the bar he asks the waitress over and gets his money out. he pays the waitress three times the amount he was owed. And also handed her his number.

"this is for the good service you have given me at this bar, and I don't feel that I could drink free on behalve of your boss. And the number is just incase you or your boss needs to contact me. If he needs some help with anything just let him call me, and you may also call me when your in trouble. Or just want to have dinner with me sometime. "

Appelsap winks at the waitress and walks out the door. This was a fun night, this is a nice city and another place with a great bar. Appelsap will be back here soon, but for now he needed to go to this warehouse for some business. but Where was that place?

Report Post Tip
Jason walks out of the office and says we are closeting early thank you and have a goodnight after all the people left Jason and his friends told everyone to come to the bar and now as everyone Finley shows up he starts to talk " hello everyone I bet your all thinking why are you here well for one we have just finished a war and we are not dead so we should celebrate but that comes later and rip to all the falling. Now that war started because of a few words and that's why we should have more respect to everyone and please show no respect to Tyler Durden and the rest of his family because well you know anyway enjoy the rest of the night we have a open bar there is some new poker and blackjack tables and make sure if you do get drunk do not fight you will be kicked out until you came down thank you all and goodnight " Jason steps down and light a cigar and opens a bottom Of whiskey and starts drinking at the bar
Report Post Tip

"Eve!!"

Sammy stood on the side of the street, yelling across the road at EveGato who was still trying to apologise to the cab driver for dropping his tip in the drain. He looked up at the Black Bottom Bar and pined for some food, before turning back to Eve, making that 'Come on' face.

"EEEEEEEEVE! I'm hungry!"

The woman scuttled across the road and joined her brother, before they headed inside. Sam had heard about this place from a friend, who had helped set it up. He had a craving for a burger and this place was no doubt going to satisfy it. Gato was quick to strip off his coat and hat, before taking Eves and hanging them near the door. Approaching the counter, Sam looks back and forth across the bar.

"So, what'd ya want?"

Report Post Tip

Doctor Crane and Brooklynn were out for a nice little walk while in Detroit. It was a nice change of pace as per their usual quota. They had been looking around through the shopping district. They had finally spotted a nice hat that Crane wanted to buy, but as he looked at it, he heard something that took his full attention away.

"EVE!!" Is what Jonathan and Brooklynn both heard. They knew the voice all to well and they knew exactly the situation. It was Sammy and his sister Eve showing how much they showed as siblings in public. "Brooklynn dear! Let's go speak to the Gato's? I think I saw them go into the bar over there. Since we're not all that very busy.. We can always sit down and talk to them!" Crane said with a smile. He knew Brooklynns answer and he drug her along to the bar.

"CATMAN? ARE YOU HERE?" Yelled Doctor Crane. People began to look and stare, but Crane did not care. He finally spotted the two in question. "Sammy! Eve! So nice to see you two. Brooklynn and I were doing some shopping and looking around this morning and we heard your voice and knew it was you from anywhere! Good to see you two, how are you?" Doctor Jonathan Crane said to his two friends from the Gato clan.

Report Post Tip

Eve was certain that Sammy's holler was loud enough to be heard by half of Detroit, but decided to ignore it.   Finishing her explanation to the driver, she smiled apologetically and handed him all the money she had left - 3 cents.  Eve had barely time to close the taxi door when Sammy's next bellow could be heard from across the street.   Not wanting to test his patience further, she hurried across to the road to her near-starving brother.     

On entering the bar she gave her coat up to SammyGato and viewed the menu-board while she waited for him.   She was barely two items in when his voice broke through her concentration asking for her order.  Deciding quickly, she says "Whatever you are having, but i'll have a soft drink instead of whatever you are drinking, thank you."

Making her way to a table at the far-side of the room, she sat and waited for Sammy to join her.

Report Post Tip

Half-hearing Eve's request, Gato continued to browse the chalk board, eventually just asking the server for the biggest burger they served up. Something fast and undoubtedly delicious was all he wanted right now. 

"A Manhattan, something soft and make sure there's cheese on those, grazie"

A holler rang out across the bar and Gato knew what was greeting him upon turning around, Don Brooklynn and the good Dr. All Sam hoped was that they could order quickly like him. Hunger was not a beast Gato liked to let win. He tipped his head in respect and shook the Scarecrow's hand firmly.

"Buenosera, famiglia, It's good to see the both of you. What brings you out to Detroit? Not the burgers by any chance?"

Report Post Tip

Eve had no sooner sat down, when she heard someone bellow a greeting first to Sammy and then to herself.   It was a voice which she easily recognised and looking up over towards the bar, she spotted @Brooklyn and Scarecrow through the crowd.   Eve grinned and waved wildly in a return greeting before gesturing that she would move to a larger table.  She hoped they would join Sammy and her for a meal.  They were always such fun company. 

Report Post Tip

Senka had been craving a burger all day. She had been busy watching people around the city of Detroit that she had forgotten to eat all day. Sometimes she just got too caught up in work and forgot about things like eating. So here she was standing outside of The Black Bottom bar. Deciding she would head inside she slipped through the doors and let her eyes adjust to the lighting. Finding a quiet spot at the bar she tossed the bartender a dazzling smile.

"Could I get your best whiskey, a dark soda of any kind for chaser and two hamburgers with everything on them please?"

Report Post Tip
Jason_c. Sees her he walks up to her and says "comeing right up and thank you for coming how you been doing ok I hope if I can get you anything else please let me know" Jason walks in his back Office Gets his best whiskey and Brings it to her and opens it he says "I got to do something so I'll see you later "
Report Post Tip

Senka took the drink gratefully. Turning the glass between her hands as she looks up.

"Sure no problem. Thank you so much for the drink."

She sits pondering away the evening as she dazed into space. She sipped her drink slowly, letting the liquid burn her throat in small doses. She was brought back to earth once her glass was empty. Pushing it and a bit of money forward before she got up and left the bar. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The black bottom bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL