Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:44:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The black bottom bar Started by: Jason_c on Sep 03, '15 22:05

Walking through the Detriot city - still on fire from his last job, the smell of whiskey brushes through his nostrils as the sting follows through into what seems his brain, without even drinking - he felt the rush as trail ran all the way down to the local bar down. Seeing unfamiliar faces - he took no notice as he was only there for a couple of days. Acting civil and in an enthusiastic mood, he takes his first steps in. People are clashing glasses, some are heavily drinking that Scratchy thinks, 'This is basically what happens back home, not so different after all.." 

Walking up to the bar with a skulk, Scratchy walks up to the bar taking a seat on a stool looking at the old wooden decks and support beams make this place feel like he could stay and die here - not that that's a bad thing, the atmosphere was very joyous. With only his suit, he takes out a cigarette from his breast pocket, lighting it up - he sits and looks around him. 

Report Post Tip
Tommy entered the establishment he once ventured into ownership with his friend Jason_c. It was a somber day as Tommy had just returned from the funeral home in his cold black suit. His friend, his business partner and in this life a brother had just taken his own life. Tommy was heart broken and wanted a chance to be alone. It was Sunday, the bar was closed on Sunday so he knee he'd get the chance to grieve alone. Tommy slumped down into the chair in Jason's office he would often times find Jason in during less busy times and began to sob

"Jason, I don't know if you can hear me, I don't know if you care but I will miss you my brother. You had so much to learn, so much potential. It didn't have to end this way, I would have watched the bar while you vacationed, whatever you needed!"

Tommy began to sob harder as he searched and found a bottle of scotch from Jason's desk drawer

"This is for you my friend! One last salute!"

Tommy opened up the bottle and began to drink without taking a breath until he had gotten through 5 or 6 large gulps. Swallowing the last one he laid his head down beside the bottle upon the desk and stared aimlessly into nothing
Report Post Tip

The doors open and Jack Sparrow pops his head in and looks round the corner after few looks he stands up and strolls in leaning back. Jack goes straight over to the bar, looking round again he leans on counter leaning closer to bar.

"Psssst."

Jack opens his jacket slowly showing something.

"You got any of that alcohol here?"

Jack Sparrow gives the barman a look.

Report Post Tip

It had been days since they had been there. Brooklynn and Jonathan had important business to run off to do in a hurry. Sammy was most likely elsewhere but when Brooklynn and Jonathan arrived back at the bar..

EveGato was STILL sitting there. She looked starved, dehydrated and possibly very angry. "Oh.. Eve..? Are you okay? Have you been here the entire time we've been gone..?" Jonathan said as they sat down. "WAITER. Get these lovely ladies here the food they've been waiting for" He said as they all sat down

"So.. I guess your brother SammyGato left you here alone? Typical, right? Hahahaha" Doctor Crane laughed a little. She looked okay, but very annoyed. Hopefully it was at Sammy and not us he thought to himself.

Report Post Tip

Gato emerged from the bathroom, looking refreshed and relieved. He washed up and made his way back to the bar. Glancing over at the table, he saw Scarecrow still entertaining Eve, however Brooklyn must have left. 

Sam was glad Jonathan had stayed to sit with Eve, though.

The drinks were ordered and Gato mate his way back to the table. He straightened his shirt and sat with the two

"So, where were we?"

Report Post Tip
As sonny walks in to the bar he has a good look around and says to himself "so here's my fathers bar but he's gong now so I'm going to be taken over but I'm going to not get rid of these one but I'm going to open a new one " he walks in the back office and he finds a paper with the worlds to my son on there and another paper that says family history he fines 40000$ dollars in a safe he takes some old pictures and says a quick prayer for forgiveness as he is a Christian and walks out of the bar he puts the papers in his pocket and thinks I'll read them later he also takes the 40000$ dollars and says " that will help with the new bar " and gets in his car and left the bar
Report Post Tip

Argile was in a mood to down a few drinks, Detroit had been a profitable trip, He was going to have to make a point of spending alot more time 

here in the future. Many in mainstream business overlooked Detroit, But Argile saw for himself that they did so at their own peril.

Up ahead he saw a sign for, The Black Bottom Bar and decided that that would be his detination for the night. Stepping inside, he ordered 3 

fingers of whiskey on ice as he lit a cigar.

Report Post Tip

It's my 2nd day in Detroit. And I'm dying to get home to my family. I visited the warehouse once again and made sure that everything was perfect for the Don when comes to inspect it. I wonder if he really would use it to store smuggled goods. He had one specific request that made me curious. He said,

"Depravity, make one room nice and comfy. I want a bed, a small corner table, a cabinet and a large sofa." I wanted to ask him for what, but with the Don, you just do as he says and you don't ask questions.

After arranging everything, I decided to grab a drink before going back to my hotel. The Black Bottom Bar was the perfect place as was suggested by my friends back in Las Vegas. I spotted an empty seat and placed my order.

"Jack and Coke please." I took out my horse racing spread sheet while I waited for my drink.

Report Post Tip

young gangster has been sent in Detroit to finish some small job for his family

and only few hours after he arrived he succesfully finished his job,and it was time to take some rest with few drinks

so he enter in one of the best Detroits places

"Hello there can I get a beer and hamburger"

after few moments order arived,young gangsters stops waitress and ask

"can I smoke in here?"

Report Post Tip
Sonny walks around the bar looking at the old place thinking to himself "I think I'm going to close the old place and sell it" the next day he talks to his mother about it and she tells him she always hated the bar and thay talk a bit more about other stuff and now he goes to the bar and closeed it for good he sales it to a man and says goodbye to the place and walks away

(Black bottom bar closed)
Report Post Tip

The night was young and BlackAtom was on a mission to find out more information on the whereabouts of the courier. He met a madam while out selling drugs and she told him that she would set up a meeting with BlackAtom and the man who calls himself 'The Illusionist'. It was rumored that this 'illusionist' new comings and goings of all the couriers in the area. 

The madam tells BlackAtom to meet at the Blackbottom bar at sundown. He arrives promptly to the location, scanning the area for the illusionist. 

A man with a long over coat and a top hat signals to BlackAtom to join him. He goes over to the table and sits. Drinks were already poured but BlackAtom does not take a sip. "So I hear you know a little something about a courier around these parts. I'm looking a bummy looking fellow with short hair and smells like piss." BlackAtom says as he passes the top hat $35k.

The top hat remains silent and passes BlackAtom an envelope. Knowing what this was, BlackAtom takes the envelope and leaves to carry on with daily activities.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The black bottom bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL