Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:56:49
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Glizzy Removal Started by: Seph on Sep 17, '15 16:59

Im not going to take up a lot of your time, over the past month ive been on ShyGlizzys case to pick it up. Its not fair to his members that they do not have a leader to tend to them and be there to help them in times of need. As of late he has decided instead of speaking with me ignoring me would be a better out to his problem. Im not going to go much more into detail other then I have made the decision that last time we spoke he was suppose to step down, he didn’t. I don’t want to leave the chance for him to take advantage of that when im not around.

The removal consists of only Shy himself.

I would ask that his family be given 7 days to find a family if they have a family tag present.

afanofinuyasha
Al_
AnduGaming
Arthor
Baal
BigPapaFrank
BradBurns
bronx
Brutus
Cow
Danny_Boy
DizzyWright
DwigtTheSchrute
Fatal
jalomc
Killer6531
MaryLou
meero
Nozomi
Paddy_Mcguire
Patty_McGuire
TheCharismaticEnigma
TonyTheTwxt
Tony_soprano
twisted

Report Post Tip

Seems completely reasonable, Sir.

Thank you for the clarification. None of my family will touch any tagged member listed here upon pain of death.

Report Post Tip

All members of The Siren's Call have been informed.

Report Post Tip

North Side, Chicago has been informed.

Report Post Tip
Unfortunate set of circumstances. Moi famiglia e Manhattanhave been advised.
Report Post Tip

Senza takes note of the protection order and passes it around South-Side Chicago.

Sir, I have informed every crewed member in South-Side Chicago.

Report Post Tip

Thank you for the information. It is nice to feel we are worth your time enough to let us know what happened. 

I'm still wondering about the last take down and I see no explanations given.

Report Post Tip
Thank you for informing us, sir Seph.
I'm curious as to which takedown you are referring to, Alistair?
Report Post Tip

Someone hasn't paid any attention to the Ritual.

Report Post Tip

Queenie talks to an informant who keeps tabs on the activity of leaders and hands around the country, she reads the document she was handed...

Crewleader: Seph (Don)
CL Recent Activity: Low

Crewleader: Doll (Consigliere)

Crewleader: Liquid (Don)

After glancing over this she questions whether or not these other leaders will be required to step down to allow more active members the opportunity to do what the leaders clear can't be bothered to do... and whether or not seph will shoot himself in the head if he refuses to step down

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

Yeah, well, I asked a few times around my HQ and even a place where people from my entire city hang out from time to time and nobody would answer and I didn't think The Ritual would have anything to do with the take down. But ultimately it was my bad, I should have been informed about it. Thank you to all who brought it to my attention.

Report Post Tip

Terrible shame to see a leader lose his life. I commend the cleanliness of the removal and promptness of an explanation for the community. I hope to see Vegas continue to grow.

Report Post Tip
Wasn't nobody going to shot you. It's funny you can trust me when im proing you before you was a Cl but when it comes to setting down im a threat? Its nice to know the trust wasn't never.shy glizzy was going to step down and go to doll. You said you made arrangements for it to happen. All of a sudden shy is dead? Its crazy you can say one thing and do another. People one love you when it benefits them. Once it stops they stop fucking with you. Oh well.
Report Post Tip

Toby - is it a terrible shame? I mean from the loss of life perspective I guess yes, but from a activity stand point you should listen to Queenie... It seems these days we are caught with a plague of HOUSES 4 walls and a door, not leaders. 

This doesn't mean all, and activity isn't solely based on visibility in our streets either. But common sense says we have 3 MAYBE 4 leaders, most are simply Key Holders to open and close doors behind homeless gangsters.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $297,000 Tip

I'm not really here to discuss what Seph did or the situation, he did what he felt was necessary.  I don't even think its necessary to give an excuse when you shoot someone, but its always expected.  Its the mafia, are we really supposed to announce in public why we shot someone, or even the fact that we are the one that killed them?  That is a different topic, so moving on.  The issue of activity is a topic that gets brought up often.

queenie, I would almost say that borders on disrespect, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and I'm just sure you meant no such thing.

Yes there may be some less than active leaders.  But I really don't think we can use the ranking system to compare how active they are.  On a good week, I can put in 40+ hours for my boss, and yet the ranking system shows me as average at most.  Am I expected to put in an insane amount of time just so my activity level can look good to impress the community, especially when my leader feels what I do is enough?  This is always something that is up for debate.  But it should be how much you are doing when you are here, and how active your family feels you are.  Is it really anyone else's business how active a leader is, other than their family and maybe the of their city?  Why do we discuss the activity of other cities?  Does it in any way effect your own city?  I wouldn't think so.  

Report Post Tip
Henri was a man of little words these days, having recently lost his mentor and friend. Listening in on Hayley's statement, he nodded in agreement before stepping into the conversation.

"How much time you can devote to your boss makes no difference, really. It's what you do with your time that truly counts. Quality over quantity, every single time."
Report Post Tip

While I can understand why we can discuss how much activity and quantity during that activity can come up to debate, I can fully understand why queenie brought up that specific point.

While I understand there are many various factors to activity in your various roles in the community, when you bring up the activity of someone else with not really a whole lot to go on (and don't get me wrong I don't feel entitled to know every exact detail) it leaves the door way open for someone to call into question the city or their upper structures activity as they can see it.

While we may not be apart of their families to know how much help they really offer while they are strolling around, we can from an outsiders point gain the information of at least time level. Does it make it better or worse? I don't know but I can fully understand the point and do find myself wondering if this could be a pot calling the kettle black situation or not.

Report Post Tip

Although some people here have decent points and I can agree with some. Let me remind you all everyone of us here does not have a timer listed to their person as do LHM, RHM, and CL.

Now with that said my time here is Average right now. Yesterday it was High, tomorrow it could be low.

Quality is not always quantity when it come to a persons time line and we all must remember that. And if anyone thinks Seph pulled the trigger on Grizzly without other reasons is lacking in the knowledge that Seph himself may only be privy to.

So in the future remember and GF (Or acting GF) does not even have to give a reason for his actions, other than it was necessary for the betterment of his or her family.

Those of you that bitch about this are lacking in some of your picture tube......in other words a lot of us do not see the big picture when it comes to other families actions.

Thanks for your time: FFF

Report Post Tip

As much as has been made of the Las Vegas leadership not being the most active, it's very convenient that you've all failed to mention one of their leaders is THE most active mobster in our world in KingAlucard.

Seph saw that activity was becoming a problem with one of his leaders, so he has cut him down... this is likely to not only get rid of a bit of dead wood, but also serve as a reminder to the others he has authed that he will not tolerate them slipping with their workload and if they do, there will be consequences.

I'd call that good leadership.

One last point I'd like to make is you can't really judge a city head's activity based on where queenie got that information from because the vast majority of a city head's work is done verbally... dictating matters to others. They are there to make the big decisions, not to rob old ladies and bust their fellow mobsters out of jail. Although that stat shows Seph has "low" activity, if you filter in all the micro-managing he has to do, he would easily be well above average.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Just to emphasise this point... let's go to the tippy-top.

CrewleaderDuplicity (Don)
CL Recent Activity: High

There is no way on earth Duplicity's activity level is just 'High'. I'd have a guess she's the hardest working mobster around at the moment, having to make decisions that effect ALL cities. That should be 'Obscenely High' at the very least.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Glizzy Removal
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL