Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:11:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Glizzy Removal Started by: Seph on Sep 17, '15 16:59

I would take all of those activity measures with a pinch of salt; the good and the bad. You say KingAlucard is the most active mobster in the country, whereas I wouldn't even list him in the top 10 as the actual impact of his activity outside of his own crew is low. Duplicity by contrast, as Kevin has said, does things that carry weight across the board, so even if her status says "low" her impact is unquestionably high. 

To the matter at hand, Seph has the reigns for Las Vegas and removed one of his bosses. Such is life really; fair play to him for having the standing within his city to only require removing the head of the snake. 

Report Post Tip

I just wanted to point something out here, Shy was not removed because of his activity. Its why I was on his case, it was not the reason for his death.

His removal was based on how he decided to react when I asked him about it, or lack of. I dont think anyone appreciates being sluffed off but looking out for the active people who were in his family I truly wanted him to turn things around, this was not the first time I had brought it up with him. Its not like he did not have the opportunity to fix things the first time I spoke to him about it.

He had a lot of IA members, and he blamed them for that but last time I checked he was not doing his duties to give these people a reason to be active.

Queen, if you must know I spend a lot more time on this world them just being around and doing petty crimes, believe it or not this job does not stop just because im not visible to you, there is tons of work that goes on behind closed doors that is un credited for. And no, I wont be shooting myself sorry but your not that lucky, not today anyway.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $300,000 Tip

"Man my ancestors are rolling over in there graves, such disrespect to an acting head of a city in the open. Have we all forgotten our manners? Like many others have said before it was nice the acting head even came out and said a thing about their actions. Sure they arent gods but they have earned their position and should be given the respect that comes with that. Personally I feel a few people who posted in here deserve a demotion or something maybe a bit more sinister. Worst part is alot of people here seem to think they are owed alot more than they really deserve. I hope if you or your future generations gains power, you won't be treated as such"

With that Sinfest tips his hat to the acting head of vegas and strolls on back to the speak easy he hails from

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $45,000 Tip

I agree with most that the activity statistics given don't really show a lot, it's something we've seen discussed out here in the street not so long ago.

If I was bothered enough though, what might concern me is how many leaders are authed and then shot or forced to disband over in Vegas. What is this now? The third in a month? I praise Seph for his handling of this situation in particular but part of me wonders if this is becoming something of a trend now.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Rusty, I can see your point of view but in a month no.

Take a look back, yes ive had the removal of three leaders now, am I proud of that? I am certainty not. If you dont think I know how that looks I already know. This being said and whether you decide to accept my reasoning or not is one hundred percent up to you. Im not going the debate the details with you, my city, and hell ill go as far as my allies know why I made some of the decisions ive made. I would not be around im sure if they thought my reasoning was not fair.

Im all for Vegas, and ill do anything that needs to be done to make sure its people are safe and are well looked after.

I am not looking to insult you, but I highly doubt you know the half of it. And im not looking for any sort of sympathy but before you call vegas out for a trend I do want you to know my actions are just for the best of LV. Do you think, for a moment after seeing the people that have been removed that we would be standing here if I was just removing people for shits an giggles or wrong reason?

Time goes on, and I dont give a fuck about who what where when or why. I make the decisions I make for this city to keep it safe, and if im made out to be the bad guy in public then so be it. My city is safe, and they follow me even when I have to make decisions I hate making. But I will make those decisions everyday all day if its for the best of LV. Im sorry you cant always see the full story, but this is the mafia and there is a lot that goes on behind closed doors that is not for the public.

Report Post Tip

Being familiar with Rusty, suggesting he knows the half of anything is probably an exaggeration. 

Apologies Seph, a month and a half. Oh I'm sure you do know how it looks, which makes me think someone in your position would be more careful with their auth selections from now on. I'm sure these lacklustre auths haven't been made on purpose, far from it, but maybe they weren't vetted well enough in regards to their commitment to the cause.

Thus far we've had 3 auths removed from Vegas in a month and a half that haven't made the cut by your standards, it's not the disbanding and deaths that I'm focusing on here, but rather the fact that these sub par leaders were authed in the first place.

Maybe it's just that you've been the victim of unfortunate bad luck? If so, then let us hope that it changes for the better.

Report Post Tip

We have a winner! 

Congratulations Tommy_Slippers! I am impressed.  A man with balls! You have earned yourself something far more valuable then a gun or money. But you can have it all with me. Look for an envelope in the very near future.

Report Post Tip

Since when do we measure activity level for a reason to pop a leader?  Batiatus was not active as a Don or  GF yet he was respected.  Many times Spunky was not around, yet he was respected. And the list goes on. Need I name a few more?

Maybe I should invest in the shovel industry because the shit is knee deep.

Report Post Tip

Well, no matter who says what, and you can think of me what you will, but I agree with Seph 100%. He did what was best for LV and for that crew.

Report Post Tip

How would  the Demise of Don Shy be for the best interest LV?  I am certain you meant CH. Seph has the answers.

Report Post Tip

It had been hours since KO had been following this guy... he was waiting for that opportune moment when...

Oh shit here it is! Quick while he's not paying attention!

KO tip-toes up behind Plus_1 as quiet as a mouse, takes a deep breath and...

BAM! Straight to the back!

KO walks away with a wry smile on his face, as he turns his head he sees Plus_1 totally oblivious to what just happened, turning his head only to see KO walking away, totally unaware of the sign on his back, but it was there for all to see...

Do not feed the troll.

It is your limited vocabulary (troll) that confirms the supposed troll knows far more then you could fathom. But but all means carry on with your fantasy. It is quite entertaining. But before you do, I must teach you a fact. All good things do come to an end. That safety cushion you sit on does deflate. 

Report Post Tip

Your name is Plus_1. You had no intention of being anything other than a troll, therefore you will be treated as such.

The safety cushion I sit on is actually a whoopie cushion, it deflates all the time!

Report Post Tip

We are use to the likes of you using the term troll when a nerve is struck. As for your whoopie cushion, sounds like personal problem.

Report Post Tip

We? Who is this we? Do you have an imaginary friend?

Are there actions of your ancestors deluding you into thinking you have some sort of majority support here?

You are a clown. Your ancestors were clowns, your offspring will be clowns. In fact, you're so funny I would expect the next of your lineage to think hard about this life of crime and maybe enroll in clown college instead?

Report Post Tip
Wiggle ties a balloon to make a beautiful butterfly. He hands it to Plus-1. The man grabs the work of art and stomps it until it pops. Not thinking he enjoyed the balloon, Wiggle then grabs a cane and starts dancing when suddenly he slips on a banana peel. Plus_1 stares at Wiggle with negative intentions

"Why are you so grumpy I swore someone called for a clown?"

Kevin and Plus_1 begin to argue again makong Wiggle aware that they didn't indeed call for a clown.

"Well wasn't this a bad time to make this mistake. My apologies keep on."
Report Post Tip

Plus_1 says her peace and just as she was about to head out to attend to another business matter, a man appears before her handing her a butterfly crafted from a balloon.  Smiling, she graciously accepts and thanks WiggleButt. Plus_1 quickly finds herself in deep thought on the history of one of natures most beautiful insects,  the fascination of their life cycle and behavior. Suddenly she is interrupted by a man who grabs the innovative piece of art work from her hands, screaming  something about clowns. She lets out a hearty laugh. Thinking was fun but another pressing matter is awaits.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Glizzy Removal
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL