Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 13:36:56
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
To The Don's and their RHM/LHM Started by: Tony-Castelli-Jr on Sep 16, '09 17:32

Tony walks out onto the streets. Lookin around and finds the perfect spot to stand and say what he HAD to say to his fellow mafioso that were walkin by. He cleared his throat and then said................

"People we I don't really ever talk in front of big crouds like this but there is somethin that i gotta say to you all. We are lucky. The ones that have been taken off the streets and given a family. The men responsible for our saftey and our being alive and living the life are our Don's and the RHM/LHM of your family. I personally am gratefull for the family i am in. Don Sherlock and the RHM/LHM. They are great guys. I don't think I could have a better Don as a CL. I look up to him and the RHM/LHM. I really respect them. NOW! it is your time to stand up and pay your respect and say how you feel about your Don and the RHM/LHM of the family. I don't want to see any trash talkin out here though. This is for anybody who wants to say good things.

Tony steps down and looks around to see if anybody will say anythin.............

Report Post Tip

My favorite Don is Iota.

I is for the way he I-balls me.

O is for the Only one I see.

T is for the way he Touches me.

A is for the way he Alaskan Pipelines me.

He deserves heaps of praise out in the streets.

Report Post Tip

My favourite Don is Tallien.

~T~

Report Post Tip

My favorite Don would have to be Deimne.

Phelix wanders off, wiping the brown from his nose.

Report Post Tip

Everytime I hear the word Don, I sing to myself "Don don donnn!!"

So dramatic!

Report Post Tip

My favourite Don is Rourke.

R is for the way he Ravishes me

O is for the Only lover I need

U is for an Undying flame I hold for thee

R is for the Romantic side only I can see

K is for the Kisses he gives to me

E is for Erotic moments we share together

Report Post Tip

My favorite Don is Jono, mostly because he isn't one and I hope he never gets to that rank. He is kind of foul smelling, a wee bit rancid looking and has one toe that is so much larger than the rest it has it's own birth cert. He also rides around on a donkey holding a broom stick screaming "On Guard" to ever windmill he see's. So he is my favorite Don in theory :P

Report Post Tip

Hey! I love that Donkey! It's name is Money-B.

Report Post Tip

I would like to start a public petition that Die_Clause never reaches the hallowed rank of Don as long as he roams these fair streets.

Report Post Tip

:Tom listens carefully, then approaches respectfully, hand extended:

Here is my card.  I offer free editing services.  That is, I will look over speeches and make sure that anything you plan to say in public comes off the way that you want it to.  Public image is important.  Contact me any time.

That being said, Benny is the best.  I LOVE selling the coke that my lab produces and pulling off big crimes with my friends on Tuesdays, because he lets us keep all of our profits!  He also lets me manage his comedy club, which, if I do say so myself, I've turned around into a pretty happening establishment.  It's probably one of the cooler things I've done so far.  But all of this pales in comparison to much of what he has done for me.  To be honest, as Tony so unintelligibly said, I owe my life to King Benny, as we all do to our bosses, for allowing us to make money by ripping other people off.  God Bless America.

Report Post Tip

I would have to agree with Rourke on this one. It is most amusing that Die_Clause isn't Don, mainly because he isn't pretty, but also because he is a prick.

Oh and I feel that Don Tie is, without a doubt, the greatest Don, possibly of all-time. He is just immaculate.

Report Post Tip

Tallien, no need to play the big brave Don for the crowds, you tell me everyday I'm the best there is...and you mean it. Don't try and come back with some smart retort, we can all see right through it.

Report Post Tip

I would say myself but alas I am not a don yet...so I'd say Deimne...I just adore that cute rudolph-esque nose!

Report Post Tip

Rumour has it that Kizzy person is rather awesome.

She can float my boat anyday.

Report Post Tip

lorrie is a very nice individual indeed.

I would very much like to take a tumble with her.

C

Report Post Tip

None of the current dons have caught my attention, therefore i will have to say they are all shit.

But if i had to pick one it would be BoabyWanKenobi or possibly Iota, only because they are not fenians.

Report Post Tip

I hate you.

~T~

Report Post Tip

If we were talking about favourite Capo then Noah-Levenstein wins hands. He is so hawt.

Report Post Tip

Even more after that.

~T~

Report Post Tip

I choose to take offence to that, Mr. Virgin.

I am far more attractive than that old guy.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: To The Don's and their RHM/LHM
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL