Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 01:01:52
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Hitlist Started by: b7gangster on Sep 20, '09 13:18

8 people. 8 people were on it. My hitlist. they betrayed. They were eight worthy to die, those who were long overdue of death.

It had started 7 years ago, when Tony-Castelli and I were in this family. The Don was getting old and he was looking for a person to replace him when he dies or retires. The Underboss wanted it so badly, but the Don didn't allow it. No one wanted it.

The Don's son didn't want the spot, but his father wanted him to have the life of Don, because he knew he was right for it. But the son wanted to take down the crime family and never be known as being a part of it, he despised his father.

Two made man named Enzo and Vincentio, cousins of the Underboss, wanted the Underboss as Don too. They hated the Don, ever since the Don had their youngest brother killed.

The bodyguard also wanted the Don dead. He was never appreciated by the Don. He wanted to be Made but the Don wouldn't allow it.

These people, along with the Don's lawyer, and the Don's adviser, wanted him dead, that's how it started

Report Post Tip

My father, Tony-Castelli, was innocent in all of this. He was the Don's cousin, and a soldier of the family, a made man. The Don was going to promote him to Caporegime, a grand spot in a crime family. But it was all shattered. All by the Underboss, the two made men, the lawyer, the bodyguard, the Consigluire, the son of the Don, and the person who would become the new Underboss. They worked together...and murdered the Don. The Underboss took power, and promoted his brother to Underboss. As Don, he ordered that my father and b7gangster be killed. He blamed them for the murder of the Don. They got to my father, but b7 escaped. b7gangster arrived at my house and helped me escape before the Don could kill me. It's been years, and the family had fallen apart because of that one man. Only the eight of them lived. I could never forgive them. Escially my second cousin, for killing the Don. They had to pay. All 8 of them

Report Post Tip

Tony-Castelli-Jr and i were planning for a way to take them down. To take there lives. But we first needed a family. We got into Sherlock's family. He took us in and protected us. Now it's time to take them all down. All eight of them. We know where they all are. From LA to New York City. The first we would take down would be the made men in New Orleans. Our plan was to simple choke them to death. We had been getting info on them for over 3 weeks now. We learned that they still talk with each other. in fact, they go to a restaurant every Saturday. That's how we would kill them. We would wait till they left, and grab them, drag them into an alley, and kill them then and there. Take them down before they could help anyone else be safe. We would also make there bodies disappear. Under 6 feet of dirt, but the plan didn't go as planned.

Report Post Tip

To be continued later in this forum

Report Post Tip

The New Orleans ir was cold when we were there. Tony Castelli Jr and i waited outside the restaurant, waiting for the two made men to come. For years we have waited for justice. Now we are to deliver it.

As they walked in, we followed. The diner was quiet it seemed. Business was slow at the time a waitress brought the two men to a table. We had asked for a booth and after a while, we walked the two men.

Report Post Tip

"watched the two men, sorry"

Report Post Tip

As b7gangster and i watched the two, we ordered some food. b7 gangster and i ordered the same meal. A plain cheeseburger with fries and a soda. We watched the two made men, there eyes were staring straight at each other, not noticing the two of us. They never ordered anything, and we worried we might finish our meal before they left. But then they got and walked out without ordering a thing. Nevertheless, the two of us followed, paying the bill and leaving.

Report Post Tip

As we left, we noticed that they walked into the alley next to the diner. We followed on foot. We looked around the corner and prepared our guns. We saw them walk behind the diner and we followed, being careful. We looked around the corner and saw the two men with a new guy behind the diner. He handed the made man a bag with a substance that i knew was cocaine. The man opened a door into the restaurant and left inside. The two men then proceeded to walk down the rest of the alley way. We creeped behind them, and as soon as we were within five feet of them, we sprung into action.

Report Post Tip

I grabbed the first made man and i choked him from behind him as b7gangster grabbed the other guy and choked the other guy in the same position. b7gangster's guy didn't squirm as much as mine did. He was in full rage, in total determination to free himself. Then he pulled out a gun and he attempted to fire at me at my head

Report Post Tip

I turned as i heard a shot coming from Tony's direction. His guy fired at him, but i could see Tony at the side of the guy, completely safe. Then the guy pointed his gun at me. Doing the only guy i could think of, i took the guy i was choking, and turned so that his body was a shield for me. The man fired 5 shots from his revolver, and into his friend's chest. Blood was immediately in the air, and it flew all the way to the shooters body. The man was now dead in my arms, but i was safe and out of harms way.

Report Post Tip

Seeing b7 in danger, i immediately push the man down to the ground and held him there. Then b7 shouted "Cops!" and pointed at the other end of the alley. I could hear the sirens as the cos approached. I didn't know how they got here all ready but i didn't have a chance to ponder this. I sprang to my feet and ran away, out of danger with b7gangster.

Report Post Tip

We had learned two days later that the man was going to court on the murder of his friend Enzo. Too bad it was going to be in LA, where he was been found guilty of 6 other murders. Unfortunately, he might not get the death penalty, and if he were to talk to anyone about us, it could jeopardize everything!

Report Post Tip

To make matters worse, the person representing him is the lawyer we have on the hitlist, and if he gets the information about us, we could be dead in days. Even worse, the judge that was going to be at the court doesn't take bribes, so we can't bribe him for a death penalty to occur. But we had no choice but to kill all three of them. The judge, the made man, and the lawyer. If any of them live, we can still be in trouble.

Report Post Tip

So that's why we went to LA, to murder every last one of them. The judge, the lawyer, and the made man.

To be continued later in this forum

Report Post Tip

Tony and I had to come up with a plan. We needed to murder all of them We decided we would not kill the made man, and rather the law kill him. We needed to kill the judge, it was the only was we could do it.

If we let him live, we would be under great amount of heat from the law. We needed to have him die, but we had to make it look like an accident. We would also have to kill the lawyer.

Report Post Tip

Since the lawyer needed to die also, we needed to do it before he gets to the made man. Since it needed to look like an accident, it would be trickier. So we had a plan, we would kill them at the same time. b7 had to kill the lawyer, and i have to kill the judge. Since the trial wasn't for a month and the lawyer won't be able to come to New Orleans in that time, we were able to get information. I would come to his house at 3:00 PM on Sunday, he always would be at his house at that time. He also had a pool. He wasn't for him, but his wife. She's never home at that time. Since he couldn't swim, it would be an easy kill.

Report Post Tip

I needed to kill the lawyer. We were going to take a plane that left the airport a few minutes before the made man's did and arrive at the same airport. The lawyer was going to drive to the jail. He was going to take a road around a cliff with no rail. I just had to find a way to make her fall off the cliff. That was the plan. I would need to think of way to kill her, but i had aa few hours, so Tony and i packed our stuff and got on a plan. It was a 2 hour flight to LA, but as soon as we landed, we had to go murder the people who needed to die.

Report Post Tip

to be continued later in this forum

Report Post Tip

As soon as we landed, b7 got into a car and i got into another. We had called in a favor for someone to bring them.
We drove to different places. I was soon at the judges house. As i looked at my watch, i realized that the made man's plane had landed. As i continue to look on the road, i saw the judge's mansion come into my view. It was unguarded, so penetration should be easy.
I stopped the car and exited. I took out my gun and approached the house carefully. There was no fence, so i was able to get to the back of the house. Then i saw him, in the window. He was in his kitchen, making a lunch. I needed to get him outside. So i hid in the bushes near the pool and fired my gun into the air.
I saw the judge be spooked and i saw he left the window. Now i was able to enter the house. But now i only had a few seconds to stop him from calling the cops.

Report Post Tip

To be honest, i thought my job would be easy. I was driving along the road, and i knew he would come in the opposite way. So then i decided to park my car so that it was perpendicular to the road. He couldn't get past it without me moving or him falling in the water. I waited for around an hour, then he came at last. I was surprised no cars had come down this road, but it was my lucky day. So i saw him and he began to slow down. He came to a stop and he walked out of his car.

"What the hell is this!" he screamed. "Get your dumb ass car out of the way!!!"

"I'm sorry sir but i need a moment of your time"

"What?!?!" he yelled.

"This" Then i took out a gun and pulled it at his forehead. He froze.

"Get on the ground!" He obeyed. I took some rope out of my car and tied his arms. I brought him to his car. I then grabbed his head and hit it against the car so hard, he was knocked out cold. Now it was time to kill him.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hitlist
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL