Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:57:03
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Pyromaniacs Protection Order Started by: Zaheer on Oct 10, '15 18:45

Sorry for making this short my friends as I have been caught off guard here. I just wish to ask that all tagged members of The Pyromaniacs be given one weeks protection to find a new home.

Thank you

Report Post Tip
Residents of Black Bottom have been informed and will be kept on our end.
Report Post Tip

Is anyone else surprised to see yet another step down out of LV?

Report Post Tip

It is really sad to see once again a retirement of a leader who leaves their members out there without care. I find this an absurde disrespect to those who dedicated their time, work, effort and lives for that family.

When people join a family, when they become a mademan, they are demanded respect. You get no where in life here without respect, and then after dedicating yourself to a family, you are left without any sort of respect or consideration. No matter what you are going through or how in a hurry you are, nothing excuses this.  

Sadly we see this happening time and time again, it would be good to keep things like this in mind, when handing out opportunities to the same family lines. 

Report Post Tip

Least he could do would have taken GF and transferred his members out.....

Report Post Tip

Or he could have transferred his members out and remained standing until they were all gone. Or at least all of the actives were moved.

Report Post Tip

I suggest that any future speaker gets familiar with the circumstances behind Don Seph's retirement before coming out here and disrespecting him and his decision. 

Report Post Tip

It's not disrespect if its blatantly obvious that some things were just left in the air as a free for all.

Sometimes its not a disrespect to think about the active members that could be shot by his actions. Or could have been before this protection order was placed. Not everything is a disrespect just because it is a discussion that was brought up. It's good to see that people give a damn about other people's members and don't wish to see them met with an untimely death.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Just seems like a very hastily and odd time when someone is 1 day from being called Godfather to retire from this life without any forewarning to his family let alone his city

Report Post Tip

My family have been informed to abide by this protection order.

Report Post Tip
All this talk of members left in limbo and at risk of being killed is pathetic.

In case you people didn't notice, they are all in the family still. Sure, seph is dead but his members are not at risk even without a protection order. If anyone begun shooting at members of his family I'm certain their leaders would be dealing with them.

That said, I'm extremely disappointed by the choice made by seph, but before I run my mouth criticising him I'll wait for the facts.
Report Post Tip

seph is dead but his members are not at risk even without a protection order.

actually without a protection order they would be fair game......especially untagged ones

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
"By all technicality, yes they would be. By most HitSquad Leaders rules and standards anyway. However there's a certain level of... maturity other types of HitSquad leaders prefer. The type of trait you find in a hitter that allows you to rest easily at night, knowing he wouldn't take a shot like that in murky circumstances without approval. But that's neither here nor there, I suppose."

"Nevertheless, The Loop has been informed."
Report Post Tip
If anyone has the right to make ill-informed comments on this event, it is Las Vegas members.

For me, I'm not nearly stupid enough to offer disrespectful critique on a situation that I know barely the first half about, and I'm pleased to see nobody else from New York or Manhattan has disregarded this stance either.

Zaheer, Manhattan has been informed and I wish you the best of luck unraveling this situation.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I have never known any member with a tag in their profile to be fair game unless it was war. I would think anyone who took a shot on such a member wouldn't be one of the brightest around here.

There are common rules in this world, ones that don't even have to be stated really.

I also don't like the blatant disrespect towards Seph. We have freedom of speech up to a point, you may not agree with how he handled things, rest his soul, but to throw jabs out in the open is foolishness. I would think twice before speaking like so.

Report Post Tip

I think that this disrespect calling is a little over the top.

People have shown great respect through concern for Seph's members. Does everyone agree with his very what appears to be random choice? No. But don't call people disrespectful when they are concerned with the living.

If concern for the people that were not thought of is disrespect, I would hate to see what respectful is.

Report Post Tip

Brooklyn has been informed.

Sorry for the loss.

Also, I don't think anyone should pry into the retirement of Don Seph. He wouldn't have left everything behind without a word without good reason.

I hope all goes well.

Report Post Tip

Once again, let me repeat myself. There are unspoken rules around here. Of which one is not shooting tagged members unless there is a war.

Caring about lives is fine, but anyone who felt it was okay to shoot someone tagged by his crew would receive a punishment. 99.9% of the time there are always protection orders.

Sometimes its better for people to keep their nose out of things instead of always thinking their 2 cents is what needs to be heard.

Maybe there is good reason to be concerned if all his members were dying. Yet there is a protection order out and no reason for you or anyone else to be concerned over how he handled things. You don't know what happened behind the scenes.

Don't try to act like an angel being concerned about lives. You are just trying to point out how he handled things weren't the way you like. Maybe it wasn't handled in the best way, but that isn't for you to say.

Report Post Tip

If it hadn't been for KingAlucard, I'd still be completely lost on what had happened. Seph and I had discussed the fact that I'm on and off on here, and if I hadn't had decided to check on here...

Well, it could've turned out bad.

Thankfully, Alucard has let me stay with him. It was irresponsible of Seph to just leave his crew like that, even though I respect his decision to leave.

Don't get me wrong, I can perfectly understand why he decided to leave. I just feel that he should have maybe have let us have a clue or something beforehand to let us find another family to stay with.

Report Post Tip
Cin im pretty sure last time I checked telling a Godmother what and what not she can do is pretty much disrespect in its own right? Who the hell are you to spat nonsense?

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I state in my speeches that shit needs to be changed. People have no order, no means of respect, and no control over their actions. Those who pull antics such as this not only shine a bad light on themselves but also on their family who puts their heads out on the line for them allowing them to carry their crest they have worked so hard for.

Yes some may disagree with what a leader may say, but there is a difference between healthy debate and just telling one not to say what they do. Until you have the ability to do something about it all of us are gum on the bottom of a shoe when it comes to what we want or do not want. What's so wrong with that? Why do most these offsprings act like it should be any different? This is the fucking mafia which has been been said more times then I've Wiggled my goofy ass in someone's presence. Normally I don't get this fired up over anything, but until this shit ceases the mafia truly is in a lost world state. A pack of cavemen with no guidance is more like it. Makes me sick.

Now I'm going to go back to being my happy go lucky self.

And no Cin, before you have a conniption fit and tell me how low everyone is on your todem pole, (A) your not the only one I speak of, just the fresh example and (B) recognize your position and rank. Had you gave that thought before hand I wouldn't have used your speaking to get my point across.

With a hip and a hop with of course a little Wiggle, the man short stocky with a hint of cuteness disappeared into the shadows like a sexy beast would do if only it could be as cool. Iris 's cookies are too blame.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Pyromaniacs Protection Order
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL