Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:56:49
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Protection order? Started by: KevinOwens on Oct 11, '15 13:05

I'm unsure as to how the others leaders feel on this subject as a lot are resting currently.

Until I'm told by a good majority of leaders that they're doing the opposite, I am operating a 'scorched earth' policy with regards to unsponsored members of LA and LV and will continue to eliminate any remaining unsponsored members.

I am angry and bitter at losing some of my most beloved, there were no intentions to involve LA, but they took in Vegas members who then returned fire from inside LA families. I personally warned Tizla to get rid of them, he chose not to and eventually shot one of my most trusted. They also decided to drag New York into a war they had no part of.

This and Steampunk's refusal to 'give up the ghost' when it was clear she couldn't hit a cows backside with a banjo, therefore just 'doing it for the laugh' has condemned you all to death unless some of the other leaders can find it in their hearts to provide you sympathy, because I certainly won't be.

Good day.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

I believe there wouldn't be a protection order this time around. So everyone has to die. Unless they are to young of age ofcourse.
I stand beside you KevinOwens.

Report Post Tip

In support - until further notice from our city heads.

Why? I'm normally a man of strict belief that 'necessary force' is all that is required. However, New York was dragged into this because of the stupid decisions of a few that wanted to go down in a blaze of glory. We lost a couple of our finest people because of this mentality, so take note - your actions have repercussions, whether it is yourself that feels the consequences or those who once looked up to you, lead by example. 

Report Post Tip

It is obvious no protection order planned to come into play.  LA taking in LV is a move you or any other leader would have done. Carry on acting like the big bad wolf. Your reaction is expected.

Report Post Tip

Yes Smoke, we take them in... and don't let them fire back from within our walls.

If you have nothing intelligent to say, say nothing.

Report Post Tip

I have one rule in life, "Speak or act with an impure mind, and trouble will follow".. one sentence that says it all.. 
Thinking thing through before one act's.. could save one's life... and that of those who follow them.
The result is obvious.. I say kill m all... If the table's where turned.. I'd expect no mercy either..

Report Post Tip

There was no protection order from the beginning numbnuts on behalf your boss Duplicity in the Mass Mail that was sent around to the upperstructures. And Tizla's crew was shot at before any LV members were taken in. At least he had some balls to stand up to what he thought was the right thing to do. 

Report Post Tip

I would suggest you check the orbits nobody was shot from LA intill after Tommy_Slippers a RH from my city was killed by a Vegas mobster who fired from within Tizlas crew.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

ok fair enough. Point taken. 

Still doesn't change the point that at least Tizla stood for what he believed in rather than retiring. And the fact no LV members were going to live anyway right from the beginning and for KevinOwens to come to the streets to pretend like he has made that decision when it was clear that you are all Duplicity's biatches

hugs everyone before they get mad

Report Post Tip

Standing for what you believe in is very romantic, but as we've seen it isn't good for your personal health and for that of your crew and city. However, he took a decision and I respect him for standing by his allies. I also don't believe Mr. Owens has made a decisions for everyone to follow, but is merely explaining his point of view and his stance on the killing unsponsored members.

Report Post Tip

There is no point him expressing his point of view. The decision has already been made for him. that is the point. Duplicity condemned them all to die ages ago. 

Report Post Tip

I didn't realise the mail Duplicity sent out was to the whole world... or if that was even possible, you seem to be telling me that it is.

As far as I know, Duplicity's mail was sent only to the upper structures but thanks for informing me of this useful tool, could you also show me how to use it? Until then, I shall inform the masses the only way I know how... via the streets.

Report Post Tip

People, people....what happened is OVER and DONE! At this point, it is pointless and frankly childish to point fingers or fling accusations. The offending person/persons are dealt with, and this conflict is ended.

I am so sick and goddamn tired of hearing people getting all bothered about who did this or who did that AFTER the deed was done and resolved. My own father was killed in that conflict and he was not even a part of it. He was a member of an LV crew so I guess by association, he was guilty.

But still I hold no grudges, nor do I bear ANY hatred or ill will toward those that liquidated LV. These things happen.

I for one, intend to push on, free of hate, or malice, or revenge etc....

So, that being said, I hope you all have a great and sunny day, and I hope to work with some of you in OC's later in my life and make a wonderful profit.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

LA was authed by LV. You cant tell me that you didnt expect that LA wouldnt come to the aid of LV?

If you didnt your an idiot

Report Post Tip

Don't remember saying we didn't expect it Anastans. We were fully aware of where LA were likely to stand but hoped they would choose to distance themselves, this wasn't the case and this is why this policy is being pursued. 

Report Post Tip

"People, people....what happened is OVER and DONE! At this point, it is pointless and frankly childish to point fingers or fling accusations. The offending person/persons are dealt with, and this conflict is ended."

Really? Get a fucking life!  Better yet learn how to sing Kumbaya a little better.

KevinOwnes, you are a coward. Less face it, the only reason you are barking is because you take turns wiping ass.

While all of you idiots are in control mode with the alliance theme and your puppets, you are deterring new blood. How many times do you cannons and cowards who are building cannons think you can continue to come up with these lame excuses  to knock of us?

<h3 class="title"> </h3> <h3 class="title"> </h3>
Report Post Tip

There's always a lot of anger after these types of situations.  A bunch of whining and whimpering.  And a lot of complaining.  And so much name calling.  

It's always my favorite thing to see such young members of this community call others - much more experienced members - cowards.  Young civilians and thugs hide behind their rank and "bravely" call out others.  (Sarcasm)  

Don't hide behind the rank and call others cowards.  It makes you look bad.  

Advice that I'm sure you won't take:  Take a step back, cool off, and clear your head before you come out to such public places to embarass yourself further.  

Report Post Tip

Not to take anything away from your little speech, Smoke, but as a general rule, every ruling power has been told they are discouraging "new blood" at some point in their tenure, only for "new blood" to do what everyone else does and get the fuck over it. Therefore, I doubt much sleep is going to be lost by Mr Owens and co.

Report Post Tip

Wade, its not just the Young that come here looking like a foolish clown in these aftermath events. Plenty of those more experienced members do themselves no favours also.

At the end of the day, it's part of this life and you get on with it. You mourn the loss of your parents, siblings, whatever. Time to then dust yourself off and start building again. I look around and I find most people are doing this, seldom few have come out bitching about the takedown or the methods at play, but mostly these are reactions caused by stupid comments from certain victors of the war, so again this is to be expected. People will only hold their tongue so much before they see red and jump in and start the argument, only to be accused of being the foolish one because their relative died and they are bitter.

I see no reason for Kevin to announce to the world his plans to take on all these unsponsored people. Who gives a flying fuck if he wants to shoot at people that he can legitimately shoot at? I personally don't. In fact, I find it extremely poor taste to tell the world you are doing such acts as you don't come across well at all. Is he doing something difficult? Is he taking on an enemy that could hurt him? No, he's shooting at people that have no chance to shoot him. So... yeah. Massive balls on that dude, eh.

Do I understand why he has this attitude? Yeah, I do. But I don't for one second believe its because he lost a member or two previously. It's because he can do it and wants to do and for some reason thought telling the world there was a good reason to do it would help matters, when as far as i'm concerned it doesn't. But that's just me.

To the guy that thinks the world bows down to Duplicity, please grow up. Yes, she is a Godfather. Yes she has the strongest people behind her. But if you think that these people are simply sheep and run at her beck and call then you are very much mistaken, they work with her, not for her. There will come a time when they are of no use and die, or feel she is of no use and kill her. This again is a circle of life around here, Duplicity knows it and everyone else knows it. Neither will be shocked by that nor will it change any of their plans or attitudes to one another.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Ras had been listening in from atop a roof, in the shadows, as he always did. It was a most efficient way of learning information without being seen, and you didn't necessarily have to even speak about what you were listening in on. The fact that it was being seen as a radical dickhead move by Kevin to blatantly state his plans for assassinating the former members of the fallen crews confused him. To Ras, it merely let the fire within Mr. Owens shine. He believed KevinOwens reason. Losing Family certainly was nothing to take lightly. Ras was a big fan of burning the slates clean when it came to those who had wronged him, and so he rather liked what Kevin was doing.

On the other hand, it saddened him greatly to hear some of the other comments made by the youngsters of the world - both in this conversation, and the one happening right down the road started by Godfather Duplicity. Most of these would-be criminals had no fucking clue on how to accomplish their goals. Which was good for Ras, as it seemed most of them had in issue with how things were operating.

Sighing, wishing the post-war chatter would get muted to allow the underworld to go back to its business, Ras climbed down from his perch and carefully made his way unseen out of the building he'd been sitting on. Walking by the group of people, he whispered,

"If they respect you, respect them. If they disrespect you, still respect them. Do not allow the actions of others to decrease your good manner, because you represent yourself, not others."

With those words of wisdom, he slipped into a dark alley and made his way back to The Chicago Outfit's HeadQuarters.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Protection order?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL