Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 19:04:20
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Not getting anymore Nod (personal events) Started by: Dino on Oct 22, '15 10:11

Hi! I'm just wondering if there is something wrong with my leveling system as I have never gotten any nod for more drug units for more than 2 weeks now. I'm fairly active on a daily basis doing stuff, dealing drugs, jailbreaks and getting those achievements but I still haven't gotten to nod for 30. I'm currently at 29 (31) which is weird since even Wise Guys can reach level 30 and I'm a Made Man.

Report Post Tip

You know that bribe the drug officer on the tips page, you need to do that again (or get a CA). each new unit means you need to bribe the drug officer to "level up".

i haven't personally read this article but you might find it useful.

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/135605#57334935

Report Post Tip

I thought that was only to go past 20 units? I already did that and was able to go past 20 until 29. How much tipping would you reckon would be enough to reach 30?

Report Post Tip

you will have to keep doing it until you get a CA, or don't feel like gaining anymore units.

if i recall correctly i haven't had to do that method in over a year, it's one bribe for every unit over 20. so for 21 you need 1 bribe from that officer, 22 needs 2 bribes.

now here is the thing though, the bribes should stay, so let's say you bribed the Chicago guy 9 times you would need to bribe him only 2 more times to get to 11 which would allow you to get 31 units.

so to get to 30 units at least 10 bribes maybe less if you have given him bribes before.

A old recommendation was to pick one city you spend a lot of time in and just bribe the guy 30-40 times in a row. when it was time for another unit fly to that city and do a drug trade or two and bam there you go.

do you understand now.

Report Post Tip
They outta just post and thread lock it with a tack to hold it at top there's alot of people posting asking about this
Report Post Tip

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/135605#57334935

Thank me later

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Not getting anymore Nod (personal events)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL