Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:54:57
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Bebop Stage 5 Started by: SpikeS on Oct 23, '15 04:41

SpikeS strolls out into the streets of New York fucking New York in patent leather shoes and a three button white suit carrying a baster of massive proportions. 

Welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, well. ... Well, if it isn't SpikeS stepping up to the plate for a Turkey, my droogs, in New York of all places. Thank you, Mr. JesusTheGangsterTurkeyKimble. It will be a pleasure to see you through to Thanksgiving, with a crew, I will have a good workforce to help stuff you, gobble. SalvatoreTheBear will be quite pleased. It will also be fun to work in New York with Eorati and other friends.

I would like to thank Duplicity, Senza, Mibbit, Minion, Aztec, KimbleTheTurkey, SalvatoreTheBear, Visas, and of course dear Psychopath.... and many more, but yeah.

I know you've all been waiting for this... The crew will be called Bebop Edition Part V: My Funny Valentine

And we'll see you all around town... I'll be the one basting Kimble for the impending Thanksgiving, and doing Morningwood proud.

SpikeS skips off into the Bowery looking for whiskey and to refill a pot of gravy for basting, following Henrietta.

Report Post Tip

Minion puts Hawaiian Lei around SpikeS's neck

Report Post Tip

Bear claps at the end of the speech whilst wiping a tear from his eye
I am quite proud of you SpikeS and all that basting you've been doing on this magical turkey! Thanksgiving this year will be a grand feast, I hope I can keep up to your standards now that you've moved out on your own.
Bear eyes up the turkey as he steals a baster from SpikeS

Report Post Tip

It was his time to glow in the radiance of the Sun itself, his very best friend Leonardo whom he had met in a telephone booth one rather stormy night had given him the go to use his brand new flying machine for this most special of occasions. Everything was a go, from the worm-riddled wood to a tiny piece of rather thin looking paper which was there to serve as a backup in case the entire thing were to burst into flame, but he didn't question the shoddy worksmanship, the man was a genius after all, and so was Revan.

This is why it was to no surprise to him when he received confirmation in a rather hushed tones that he had been green-lit to start a family of his own in the great city of New York. Looking off of the apartment building that he picked for the big event, he noticed a rather large crowd following Kimble and Spike for some odd reason, but he wouldn't question that either; what better place to announce a new crew than to a bunch of the most important gangsters in the world?

That's precisely when he tripped on a terribly placed piece of gravel, spinning around in a few circles, he eventually realized that the man probably had no idea what he was doing in the invention of this machine. Especially when the fire started, but just before he could be engulfed completely in flames, he grabbed the piece of paper and pushed himself away from the gigantic fireball.

"NOTICE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

Luckily there was a giant truck carrying only pillows and fabric softeners driving down the road at the exact same time that the machine malfunctioned; and upon the harsh landing, Revan quickly fought his way out of the comfortable and wonderfully smelling trap and out of the truck, directly into a quickly-formed group of gawking passerby's. They must have known all along about the big day!

"Well, that was slightly embarrassing, but hello all. I am glad everyone is here for such a wonderful occasion..."

"Yeah, Spike getting a crew sure is great. Isn't it?"

"...Spike? Oh. Ye... yeah. Spike, haha. I knew it all along!"

His little heart was broken, but it wouldn't be for long. He always found a way to bounce back.

"Congratulations to you, Spike. You deserve it almost as much as I do."

"Don't worry, Revan. We couldn't do this without you, you truly are a wonderful person and an even better mafioso, I am proud to call you one of my very close friends."

With that, it was settled. He would join Spike and keep him safe from all dangers, it was in his Kingly duties to never turn down a person in need, and so he did what any man of the golden cloth would do in this particular situation and gave two thumbs up to the entire crowd who was no longer paying attention, everything was now Revan-approved.

"Oh, and someone clean up that mess. Sheesh."

He pointed to the rubble and walked away, shaking his head in the process. Some people.

Report Post Tip

Having seen the double thumbs up from KingRevan GodMother Visas knew that this auth was Revan approved so she made her way over to SpikeS to formally congratulate on getting his own family.

Spike you have worked hard for us all from your humble beginnings as an associate to the late Don Ramza to working as a hand to Kimble you have always been there to offer any help that was needed to any of us.

It comes as no surprise that even KingRevan King of all mafia land has even noticed and decided to work alongside you in a supporting role a role well below the station of a King.

I wish you all the best with your new family and know that anytime you are in the Booty City of Detroit you are always welcome to stop by the Exiles HQ.

Report Post Tip

Rory had heard a rumour that the famous turkey baster was leaving Chicago to start up an operation in New York. Whilst extremely happy for his friend, he was distraught at the thought of never sharing a good basting session again. Rory gathered his thoughts before heading out the the street to wave Spike goodbye. 

Spike my friend, congratulations on your good news. I'm know you will do a sublime job in running and nurturing your own family. Just do me a favour and don't forget the old ways, keep your baster handy and keep on those turkeys. I wish our time together in Chicago could have lasted longer but you're moving along to better things. 

Congratulations. 

Feeling overwhelmed and fighting back the tears, Rory nods at Spike and quickly walks away so that he may blubber his heart out in the privacy of his HQ, until Rusty got back from business and then he'd get teased. 

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations SpikeS, and welcome to New York! I look forward to working with you. Surely, as you said, it will be great fun."

Eorati raises his glass in a cheer to SpikeS.

Report Post Tip

"Bravo! Bravo!"

Congratulations mate. Im sure you will do an excellent job over here in NYC. It will be fun and good luck to you sir..

Report Post Tip

Senza runs towards SpikeS and quickly grabs the bulb turkey baster he holds in his hand before hugging him.

"Congratulations man! I do not roam these shores very long to know if you're capable of leading a family on your own, but if Kimble has faith in you then I have too! Have a good one, and make sure you stop basting Kimble. Otherwise New York will become one greasy mess."

Report Post Tip

Tips his hat

Hey! Congrats Spikey!  A well-deserved honor, my friend.  You are one of a kind, and you are just the type of mobster this community needs to lead.  So now go and lead.  I think you have the right temperment, and know what this community needs.  I expect to see great things.  Congrats again.

Report Post Tip

Thank you all. I will be sure to visit South Side again, Senza.

P.S.

Revan's backing is quite impressive, Visas.

Report Post Tip

SpikeS pretending he's some sort of comedian... he likes to think he's 'all random'. You know, like those 13 year old girls do.

Ho ho fucking ho. 

eyerolls

Report Post Tip

Dub watches from a nearby alleyway as SpikeS makes his speech. Dub stares into the oblivious eyes of SpikeS in a longing sort of manner...

He quietly speaks up, "Notice me, Senpai..."

Dub then notices kennys talking to himself just a couple feet away from Dub... Dub thinks to himself, "What a creep..."

Dub walks away silently.

Report Post Tip

If the tagging a man a creep because he speaks the truth, then I am a creep too. Salute the the creeps and kill the hypocrites and cowards.

Report Post Tip

looks at Dub with raised eyebrow thinkin maybe he ought to take a moment to think of his roots here. There was a time he wasn't a suckup or an asswipe but here he was being both.

Report Post Tip

Eh Dub afraid of dying is all

Report Post Tip

Afraid of dying, I think not? My time comes when my time comes. However, I know one thing: My next in line will know better than to burst into the streets talking crap about those in charge. 

Dubliner looks over at Din and readies himself to defend himself.

To say I am an asswipe or a suckup is completely undeserved. If you're going to suggest I take a look back at my roots, then let's do... When my bloodline first showed up on these shores, I shared a family with SpikeS. So this isn't me just getting on here and saying that just to say it... It's not unwarranted. Our families go back a couple generations. Perhaps you should take a look back in your roots; Surely somewhere along the line in your families history, there was someone who understood when to speak and when not to? 

Dub looks at the collective group that gathered around him.

Gotta look at this life in a "shit happens" sort of way. This isn't a life for the fickle or the weak. Your parent got shot? Shit happens. Gotta keep your head down and keep moving forward.

As far as tagging someone as a creep; I don't care to know any of your reasons for harboring bitter thoughts and feelings towards whomever you harbor feelings for. I was being facetious, but I am not going to dissect it for you. You're all mature enough to do that yourselves, I am sure. If not, then hopefully you figure it out eventually. 

As far as I am concerned, I hold no grudges with anyone in this life. You are not your parents, and I realize that. So unless I have done something to provoke you before this, then I don't understand how you can stand here in the streets and talk like you all know me. Feel free to drop a letter in my mailbox if our bloodlines crossed paths in the past. 

With this, I bid you all a fond farewell.

Dub straightens his vest out and moves his hair back into place. He walks back down the street expecting his mailbox to contain some letters from these people explaining how they may or may not know his line... 

Report Post Tip

Dubliner, stfu you massive pussy. Got a bigger yellow streak than fucking Big Bird.

Report Post Tip

It's really hard to take you seriously when you're sitting down there as a Gangster with a 4H tag still on you. Let's get this straight... You are a joke. Your entire bloodline is a joke. Everything you say is a joke. You're one massive joke just walking around on the street. People merely glance your direction and they can't help but laugh at you.

So sit back down in your trashcan, Oscar. Pick the banana peels and the dirty diapers off of yourself and clean yourself off. Because before I start listening to the literal 'shit' that spills from your mouth, I'm gonna need to be able to take you seriously first, and will need to not laugh at you every time I see you... I'm gonna need to be able to take you seriously, but I doubt that will ever happen. 

You're pathetic. Your parent died, So what? You're gonna call me a pussy when you're the one hiding behind Gangster accounts talking shit. Who's the pussy here? You are. Don't come walking around these streets thinking you're the shit when your parent got put in the GRAVE. Get that amateur shit outta here and move on...

Thanks for playing.

Report Post Tip

Who's the one fucking hiding you absolutely dumb asshat? Nobody has even asked. Why the fuck would anyone carry round a sign saying what bloodline they are from? Some sort of ego trip? Can't let go of what pithy achievements their ancestors did?

I'm the joke but you're out here yelling at, as you so aptly put it, a '4H tag' (way to go on the roleplay side, moron)?

Also...

Let's get this straight... You are a joke. Your entire bloodline is a joke. Everything you say is a joke.

Then...

Your parent died, So what? You're gonna call me a pussy when you're the one hiding behind Gangster accounts talking shit.

So let's get this one wrapped up shall we? My entire bloodline is a joke and I'm hiding behind 'Gangster accounts' (yay wtg roleplay) talking. How can I be both you cretin? Either my entire bloodline (which means you know my bloodline) is a joke or I'm hiding (which means you do not know my bloodline)... it can't possibly be both, dipshit. 

I wait in anticipation to pick apart your next reply.

tips hat

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bebop Stage 5
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL