Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 04:30:39
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
New Orleans pickpocket extraviganza Started by: lorrie on Oct 14, '09 09:28

Lorrie steps onto the soapbox and summons her bodyguards to hand out flyers.

Ladies and Getlemen, Godfathers and Godmothers, 

I am pleased to announce the latest event that will be taking place in New Orleans.

I will be hosting a pickpocketing extravaganza this weekend, from friday 16 october at 00.00 hours, this will run untill monday 20th october at 00.00.

The rules are simple, Each crew pre registers with myself at least one hour before the event begins.

The task is to pickpocket as many people as you can within the allocated time,

This must be in New Orleans and the personal will be required as proof of pickpocket.

The personal should be sent to me and I will tally all of the results,

Iwill also be checking that you are in the city.

upon registering your interest your crewleader agrees to be honest about the city you are in.

I will be collating the results with someone who is not a member of new orleans so no allegations of cheating can be made.

Prizes,
The first prize for this competition will be one million dollars and the second prize will be half a million dollars.
Last time I held an event like this the competition was feirce so all that is left for me to do is wish you the best of luck.

Lorrie steps down off the soapbox, assisted by one of her bodyguards, and waits for  any questions that may a be asked

Report Post Tip

I just have one question ma'am, you said you will be checking if the person is in the city, I dunno about you ma'am but what if you can't see the person in the city. I mean may be the person is in the city but you can't see him. Besides that would be a whole weekend I don't think you will be awake for 3 days to check the people in your city. I am not questioning your skills ma'am but I would be glad if you replied to my question.
{S}ilvio

Report Post Tip

Of corse, Yes vision is an issue but i have another way of getting round this, and no i wont be awake for three days but I have also made plans for this aswell. The plan is simple and effective. Thank you for your question i should have made this clear.

Report Post Tip

yes ma'am it's clear now thanks for taking time to explain.
{S}ilvio

Report Post Tip

Deathknight_Jr raises his hand for questioning.

Okay,that sounds like a good idea.If you need any help,don't hesitate to ask:)

Report Post Tip

OddPanda listens to the speech with interest.

Nicely spoken Lorrie and a nice contest to boot. The other cities should have some events such as this. You bring joy and fun to this harsh life of ours. Much thanks to you.

OddPanda walks off whistling a merry tune.

Report Post Tip

Thank you oddpanda, Other cities do hold competitions aswell. i beleive that st louis is currently holding a lottery and detroit had the obscenley crazy week.

Please remmember to sign up for this if you havent done so already

Report Post Tip

A question ???

Can this event overules whatever is in the tatoo of the person? I mean if he said he is not pp friendly can we still pp them? or as GF DK said about his rules on the LHM/CL/GF/RHM rule that we still have to ask their permission before we pp them.

And yes I know I'm just a wiseguy...just want to know the answer...

Report Post Tip

You canot go against the Godfathers Death-Knight's rules.

the rule is stated here. New Orleans is a Pickpocket friendly city to everyone. (Except RHM's, LHM's & Crew Leaders). so therefore if you would like to PP say...me then you are free to do so as my profile does not openly state you canot do so. but if you wanted to pickpocket Rusty_Rastelli - you would have to obtain permission as he is not pickpocket friendly as openly stated in his profile.

I hope this helps to answer your question.

And as for being just a wiseguy, you are jsut as entitled to ask any question that you may have.

Report Post Tip

Thank you mam, when i said I am just a wiseguy, I meant I can just pp up to capo and till goomba.

Ok so one has to ask the consent if needed to the person to be pp'ied . Thank you.

Report Post Tip

Sounds fun!

Franky stuffs his wallet full of money and quickly scurries off.

Report Post Tip

are there any last minute signups for this so far i have a few cres but not much interest, i take it no one wants a million dollars.

Report Post Tip

I would take that million dollars. ;p That would speed things up a bit.

Report Post Tip

How exciting! 

Thank you Don Lorrie for hosting such an event!

The Redemption and its associates will be participating.

Report Post Tip

Thank you lasik.

Report Post Tip

The Dogpound will certainly enjoy this competition lorrie

Sign us up as well.

Report Post Tip

Hey ma'am who are all the crews joining in so I know who to pickpocket ;)

Report Post Tip

im ready for this, its time to go pickpocket frenzy

Report Post Tip

Having a great time with this contest so far thanks lorrie.

Report Post Tip

lorrie steps up onto the soapbox and begins to speak,

It is with great pleasure I would like to announce the winner of this competition,

when I announced this competition I was in no way suprised that this person wanted to enter, and he managed to single handidly outpickpocket entire crews that were trying there best to win the competition. I am not sure how much sleep he managed to get but it seemed every hour i was receiving  a new message informing me of his sticky fingered antics.

After verification i would like to announce that _Raptor_ is the winner of the competition,

Your accountant makes note that $1,000,000 has been wired to _Raptor_ from your account.

congratulations _Raptor_ it was fun.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Orleans pickpocket extraviganza
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL