Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 19:35:58
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Saint Louis? Started by: Marietta on Oct 17, '09 15:07

Marietta hurries onto the Streets, running like an Olympian- dashing like a something that dashes. Whatever, she was fast because she was going to fucking lay claim like she had never laid claim before.

Stopping short in the middle of the Streets, the Godmother threw her arms open wide and screamed:

"DIBS ON SAINT LOUIS!"

Report Post Tip

Starshine watches at the Godmother runs past her screaming at the top of her lungs.  She hears her claming stake to Saint Louis and wonders who will take over Detroit.

Report Post Tip

"I WILL BE KEEPING DETROIT TOO.  I WILL BE MERGING THE TWO CITIES TO CREATE ONE.  EVERYONE WELCOME 'DELOUIS', MICHOURI."

Report Post Tip

Frank watches Marietta dash from the local coffeeshop to this street corner to put dibs on St. Louis. He is lost for words.

Report Post Tip

DK watches his mom run around crazy in public

Mom calm down !!

DK chases after his mother

Report Post Tip

"Brilliant idea God Mother, 3 horra's for Detroit and its new addition"

Horray horrraay HORRRAAAY

Forever Detroit's servant Recro

Report Post Tip

Tommy is sitting at the coffee shop that Marietta and his godfather/buddy ran around chasing her.

That's right DK,St. Louis belongs to New Orleans!

Report Post Tip

Wow Marietta. That was funny. Detriot forever. We are gettin bigger. I think we need it more. :P

Report Post Tip

Runs to the airport, gets to the desk and shouts

"Goddammit gimme' a ticket to Delouis!!" 

Report Post Tip

Naomi joins her older brother and dashes after her mother, toddler in tow.

"MOM, MOM! Slow down! Think this throu-"  She stops shouting because A. it's hard to holler and run while holding a kid and B. Her mother had just whipped off her blouse, in otherwords, there was no reasoning with her.

Report Post Tip

I think you should auth ross89 in Saint Louis.

~T~

Report Post Tip

It's almost as if you read my mind, Don Tallien.  I would like to officially dub Saint Louis "The Albino" City from this day forward.

Report Post Tip

ha Albino Delouis, well done GM

Report Post Tip

Gaius laughs uncontrollably at Marietta and begins to clap

Well done, Godmother, well done.

Report Post Tip

Yes that is our Godmother , very quick in thinking.

Report Post Tip

Yea thats our GM

Report Post Tip

What would we do without her. :)

Report Post Tip

With all due respect, Godmother Marietta, I have decided that I want St. Louis for myself. That's right, for myself. No crew. No nothing. I want to turn it into one large vacation home, and to do so, as you have already claimed it, I am going to be forced to do something to you that I have never wanted to do.

Phelix takes a deep breath and shakes his hands out to loosen them up.

I am going to.........THUMB WRESTLE YOU FOR ST. LOUIS!

Report Post Tip

I think you'll have to thumb wrestle ross89 the albino for it. He is currently in line for St Louis.

~T~

Report Post Tip

Phelix, I one up your challenge with an epic game of Rock Paper Scissors. Its the only proper way to settle such a event like this.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Saint Louis?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL