Get Timers Now!
X

May 28 - 20:20:11
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
What everybody thinks but is afraid to say. Started by: BillW on Oct 21, '09 16:51

Steps out into the crowd surrounding the now dead smart mouthed gangster.

Firstly you must look at the source of the information before you start assuming that he was given all this cash and wonder to yourself if he felt wronged and thought maybe I can bring some people down with me perhaps. This gentlemen did exactly just that and paid the price. Let us not put any stock in this mans words and let them die as well.

Walks off disgust.

Report Post Tip

I've spoken to 3 of the people so far and they confirmed they gave him cash "for drugs"

So none of this was forged as far as i can see.

Report Post Tip

He's an idiot.. These ****** were trying to help him out.. What a lack of respect..

Report Post Tip

Paul_Vidi, after visiting the funeral of this man, clearly some of what he said was true:

You owe me 100k.

Reply by: Vito_T at Oct 21, '09 16:59

If your own Consigliere Right Hand Man is basically admitting that he provided cash to this man, what else of his words should we believe that you claim we shouldn't put stock in??

Report Post Tip

If I may interject my opinion, without meaning any offence. It is perhaps possible that he collected the money individually, perhaps they did not know that other people had given him money. This would mean that they did onyl give around $100,000, which would be enough to start up with drugs. I do nto think they meant for their money to be used for this wretched speech.

Thanks for reading.

Terry, xxx

Report Post Tip

Yes, I did indeed loan him $100k.  He asked me for a loan of 60k as he had mistakenly put his money into a state account.

No, I did not pay this man to endanger my family and slander my friends.  Yes, in total he scammed almost a million dollars from my family by taking advantage of our good will, and re-payed the favor by attempting to implicate us in his own little vendetta.

Report Post Tip

Tony shakes his head and spits on the ground in the guys direction.

"Without Premier L.A. wouldn't be the great city that it is today. He keeps it thriving and powerful. He is respected because he earned it and deserves it. Not cuz he is just a Godfather. So I don't care if you got the balls to say anything in this here streets when it aint the truth.

Report Post Tip

Well then, I was wondering when some idiot was going to come and try rubbish our Philadelphia's name when we got to power.

I know a lot of you here are not accepting the 'start up cash' reasoning behind this. However, it's a good reason. We are a city that is very eager to help new people to this thing of ours. Especially in our home city. So when someone does actually receive an invite to the family. We try to help them as much as we can.

This person has obviously realised that we are willing to send him money to help him get on his feet and start earning for the family. Then knowing this has messaged seperate members of his new family who are definately well off money wise. Taken advantage of their willingness to help and then used it for their own alterior motive.

As for the supposed 500k I sent this Gangster? Does anyone seriously think i'm going to send some Gangster 500k for 'start up'? No, I wouldn't. Plain and simple. So something must be dodgy about that, right? Actually, right. It was forged. Obviously I can not offer proof and why should I? I will say however, I've just arrived back from business elsewhere and have not been available to instruct my accountant to send any money to anyone. After checking his records and having a word with him. I can be sure he has not recieved any money from me.

I hope this clears up any ill thoughts towards Philadelphia.

Report Post Tip

bill, you're just another attention whore.

Report Post Tip

"My message below is not to offend any family rather than to say my own opinion in this situation."

In my opinion that what troubles if you give a loan to a newly thug member of your family, For me I only help if that persons know me well,  if I and his father have great relationship in past and also if that person contribute much or been a great part in my family, and also before I donate or give some cash to any, I look to his wealth status if he really need some cash.

As I've seen in BillW wealth status is that he's moderately wealthy it simply means that he has $10,000 plus or has $99,999 below worth of money, for what our Godfather Premier said he had confirmed 3 people gave cash to BillW and also Vito_T gave him 100k so this must show in BillW wealth status indicating that he's wealth status must be "wealthy" not "moderately wealthy".

So it clearly means that BillW's money was transferred to someone.

The question here is where did BillW money goes? to be inherited by his next kin.

It could be transferred to his friend, We must know who's friend is this.

Report Post Tip

I think thats an excellent question -Deathstalker- any information regarding the whereabouts of these funds will be highly appriciated, or a next of kin name for that matter since there's a debt to pay, this information can be send to Godfather Premier directly.

I pity those who think they can cause trouble by using one city to make the other look bad, this idiot clearly was unaware of the fact that Premier and I both grew up in the jungle and that it takes a hell of a lot more than this to make either Premier look bad or Philadelphia. I mean come on, the guy can't even give censored speeches...

So about the money, well anyone here who knows Jono knows he would never give that much money to a new gangster walking our streets, Jono is pretty old school and you've to work for your money with him! Jono is also vocally a lot stronger than this BillW idiot, as you've just heard, if he had something to say towards Godfather Premier he would bloody well say it himself.

So let's summarize... idiot... generous Philadelphia members looking to help out a new gangster...., yes you heard me right, I just confirmed money indeed was sent to this guy, but obviously not for the reason he stated. Every city leader sets goals when they get in charge of a city, one of mine is to guide new gangsters to our world and keep them in it, motivate them and in the end earn a lot of cash, they're after all our future of this thing of ours. However, rest assured this has been a certain wake up call as well, though I am sad to say... we need to slow down on helping out financially new comers as we just got scammed. That's the truth and I won't hide it.

So again, his next of kin on a platter will be greatly appriciated.

Report Post Tip

wow..your a dum ass..premier is like god in this world..you dont fuck with him

Report Post Tip

Looks cowardly to me. An accumulated amount of cash used as a way to prove a point of slander is pathetic. BillW's words haven't done anything more then solidify Godfather Premier's strength and power as a leader. This reminds of of Godmother Marietta's " The Unseen Hand" coalition that was against her. They at least had membership cards.

Report Post Tip

Alls I sez is that I dont think GODfather premmie gives one bit of a shred of the tip of your pinheaded dumbassed butthead if he is liked or not.

Sweet Mother of Maria, Joseph and Fred!

HE IS THE MEANEST, STRONGEST, TOUGHEST SOB IN LA...and thats why he is the GF.

Report Post Tip

You must admit this was some hell of a scam. Unfortunately for him it did not work.Well half worked, the part were he gets 1mil but the part were he tried taking a few people down with him did not.

An yeah i agree with wikid clown. In other words DONT FUCK WITH YOUR GODFATHERS/GODMOTHERS!

Report Post Tip

The much appropriate title for this is

"i want to be killed by GF premier and i also want to be the reason of LA-Philly war.."

whos agree with me?

Report Post Tip

I believe there is a document for every individual called a Transaction Register which can be found at your local bank, upon which transfers of money cannot be deleted. That would clear up whether or not this young gun was spouting some tripe or whether he was genuinely concerned for the welfare of the Mafia.

However, I am largely chuckling at the possibility of the latter and I also believe that Jono is extremely tight-fisted - err, money-conscious...

Report Post Tip

I would like to raise two extremely salient point, ones that I can't believe have not been raised prior to my addition to this...'conversation'.

Point the first: I must doubt the plausibility of the whole 'debate for money' inferrence. If it did happen, it must've happened in two ways:

'Hello, I'm thinking of opening my mouth and speaking, but due to the obvious start up costs and various overheads, I require a substantial loan to aid me to complete this task;

or:

'Hello, I would like to give you lots of money for you to make a thread of no weight or consequence which insults leader. Further, I will make no attempts to cover my tracks. Quite the opposite, I will leave a definitive paper trail, thus making it significantly easier for you to oust me should you so desire.

I can't help feeling this is beyond the realms of logic and reasoning, especially considering those implicated are senior and respected members of the Philadelphia tree.

Point the second: A far more important point which, I believe, puts this whole matter to bed. A random thug claims Jono gave him $500,000, and nobody stops to question if this is true. Jono. I repeat Jono. I will use my considerable knowledge of history and culture here and categorically inform you that the richest scouser to have ever lived had net assets totalling $4.37, and that was only because he counted them up on a day when the Pound Sterling was strong against the Dollar. No disrespect to Jono, he has manouvered himself into a position of some authority given his immense handicap,but to suggest he has the princly sum of $500,000 to throw at a thug is folly.

Unless it was pilfered from a certain Philadelphian Godmother's bank - in which case this entire circus may need a little more attention.

Noah heyoooo's into the distance.

Report Post Tip

And here I was thinking I was pushing it a bit far by calling him tight-fisted. Typical Noah to go all out on the offensive though.

Report Post Tip

On the offensive? Quite the contrary Cryptic;I am trying to clear his good name!

Guilty as he is of many things: bad taste in sport, clothing and women (Scipita being the elegant exception), I don't think we can accuse him of even having this sum of money - let alone squandering it on anything apart from beach balls, swim suits and other related items that make summer holidays fun for all the family!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What everybody thinks but is afraid to say.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL