Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 23:57:15
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
What everybody thinks but is afraid to say. Started by: BillW on Oct 21, '09 16:51

Spending it on beach balls, swim suits and other related items would be a bit of a waste in Liverpool to be fair.

Clearing his good name by suggesting that for the possibility of Jono giving 500k to a thug is solely reliant on whether or not it was "pilfered from a certain Philadelphian Godmother's bank"?? Not to mention the paragraph devoted to being derogatory toward the wealth of a scouser. Bad times Noah, bad times.

Report Post Tip

Ooooh Noah. I had actually saved up to buy these beach balls and swim suits for us to go on holiday. Fat chance of that happening now though. I fully planned on suprising you on Sunday with a 2-01 to Liverpool. Back to my home to see my mother. Where we could have had some real fun.

Report Post Tip

Look at me Jono - I'm a tired old man and I'm too accustomed to the easy life here in New York, my friend.

Besides, I don't know what it is about 'dem guns in Liverpool, but I seem to be a regular two bit bullet magnet. Not that I can really claim I'm surprised.

Noah smiles sadly and puts his arm around Jono. Star-crossed lovers, forsure.

Report Post Tip

It's funny how some people feel the need to include other people in their opinions since they know they are too unimportant to be able to stand by themselves and be heard. What "everybody" thinks... laughable. If *everybody* thought that he wouldn't be where he is today. The many people he met on his way up must've thought otherwise or he wouldn't have made it to the top.

To be honest, the wider the gap between the the person insulting and their target works against the former. It's not surprising that some lowly gangster would hate a Godfather. It's probably out of jealousy. Premier has what this little gangster will never achieve if his bloodline continues to behave like this.

Report Post Tip

Sneakyrat listens to this speach and ties to clear his mind and focus but the word everybody really gets him...

How can someone say here is what everybody is thinking. Who are you to tell me what i am thinking. Jeez i could give you a christmas gift and shoot you head off whithout you even know it. Who are you to say what came to mind from a gesture. Godfathers have a hell of a lot at stake dont you agree. Jeez...

Sneakyrat starts walking again reading his paper...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What everybody thinks but is afraid to say.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL