Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 21:58:57
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Thanks Started by: Simp on Nov 29, '15 23:25
Im not bantering or trolling Mr Dogg. Im actually having a normal discussion with Mr TeQ as he knows.

We will have to see Cobblestone. Maybe Fabios reputation will proceed me forever! No matter what the Toal family did before then!
Report Post Tip

In fact, I dare say... any time someone who was on the opposite side of Fabio's little run is part of the main power on MR, you will NEVER, EVER be allowed to get near a cap gun again. None of them will ever admit it or think it out loud, but once the sniff of you getting 750+ comes in... POW.

10000% guaranteed.

You're going to experience what I have for years buddy, what you did as Fabio will carry with you for the rest of your time here. Maybe then you'll get where I'm coming from.

Report Post Tip
Only time will tell Mr Teq.

Hard to get away from these reputations.
Report Post Tip

Do either of you recall when and how the Penrose Cartel originated?

Report Post Tip

I stand to be corrected it is Penose Cartel. Excuse the error but I had roses in mind as the Peose Carte plans to avenge Duplicity's and Visas's  demise.

Report Post Tip

Agreed with Zen on everything but the mp7. Fuck you.

Erm.

Snoop, I wouldn't say Toaly has 'achieved nothing'. Toaly had one of the MOST successful runs in this game by far. Godfather Toy Armadillo was perhaps one of the most successful accounts ingame, at least in my opinion. He led his small family into a huge city. He did what he had to do, even if he didn't want to. He eventually went out the way he wanted.

I wouldn't say TeQ is a moaner either. After death, everyone gets upset, I know I do.

Cobble is also correct though to me. What ones bloodline does once will forever be remembered, even if kept at the back of minds of people. Fabio roguing will no doubt still be on the minds of some to you, lord Toaly.

Some people working with a specific bunch of people will always be in memory of some. Some betraying their crew leaders and family will be remembered to many as well. It's just a game and unfortunately, people do NOT play the roles they are given.

OOC runs rampant on this game, and as it will. There's is no real way to change the way the game is played and it is disappointing.

Report Post Tip

As was said earlier, very few people ever distinguish between themselves and their character. Plus, the game isn't really played within the game anymore as there are so many external mediums through which to communicate and co-ordinate, so it is an increasingly difficult line to draw.

Regardless, let me quickly change my Simply.Somethingpretentious URL to Niflheim so I can feel like one of the gang and pretend to be part of something I'm not.

...until they die anyway, then I'll have to come up with something else.

Report Post Tip

I'd be surprised if they let you keep it in the URL though, not many of those groups do - just look at poor Heartbreakridge.

Report Post Tip

Enjoy your time away. Everyone needs it after a serious run.

Report Post Tip

We never were close in the past and we didn't talk at all upon my return. However, I took 2.5 years off. I don't know what you did that people feel the need to treat you in such a manner. Though I've been on the receiving end of it before. From experience, time away is great. People don't forget and many struggle to forgive. Often forgetting this is a game after all. I'm impressed by what I've been told about you and wish you well. I hope to see you back as it's clear you're a great player. Hated or not, it has to be respected. Bye Simp.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Thanks
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL