Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 19:17:18
Page:  1 
Great Moments In Mafia Returns History Started by: Avery on Dec 03, '15 02:56

I'm curious to hear other peoples thoughts about various great moments in the history of MR. Clearly it will be subjective to each person, but I'm sure some people will agree on the same things.

Report Post Tip

The incident a couple years ago that killed nearly everyone in the game including the strongest player in the game at that time, DeadlySin, it was simply known as the may war.

Fun Times.

Report Post Tip

If you want to see what people have said previously then have a look here:

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/688818/page1

Loads of stories on memories within that thread

Report Post Tip

AliGunnar that was the last time I played. That war was fun.

Report Post Tip

Best part of that war, in my opinion, was how it started. Mere seconds after Chicago began the attack, Phil_Steak shot CH's leader, OriginalPratster. Then followed it with a "Sit your ass down Prat" in #divinelunacy.

It was a long and bloody war, but that first bit was absolutely fucking brilliant.

Report Post Tip
Las Vegas Civil War
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

One of my all time favorite moments.

There was a payer by the name of Tallauh(Sp) and she also went by mother, she ran the paper, she hated premeir and googles etc etc.

Tallauh was a normal character, but the admin boosted her defense so that only a 1% by the strongest gun could kill her, due to the fact she ran the mafia times paper.

She wrote a rather rude article about myself, and google made the name killingTallauh, and killed with a 1% his first shot, she was then brought back and made into an admin character, thus starting the admin charcters.

Report Post Tip

Very interesting story Prem. I didn't know that's how Mother got started.

Report Post Tip

Googles gatted her, was always one for killing things when he shouldn't.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Great Moments In Mafia Returns History
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL