Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 18:28:28
Page:  1 
Mob News 2 Started by: Sweeney on Nov 04, '09 21:05

Hello, this is another paper, for the Mob News. So hello agian Ladies and Gentalman and Rourke. Hope you like the first paper. And
I hope you like this one better. And this one will be posted out on Wednesday. I got done earlier.

NOV 1

This is a terriable day for all of you Mafioso's. The Stock Market has crashed. Yes CRASHED. It opened and then it crashed. People
got screwed on there money, and babies were getting killed and I did Rourke's mom. But that don't matter now, Anubis, told
everyone and I mean everyone, that if you bought any stocks that you tell Anbuis and he'll get your money back. Which is a great
thing. But it was bad too. Everyone was hopin for this. And it was gonna be a wonderful thing. But I quess we have to wait for
another day. Too Bad! :(

A Public Apology:

RemoGaggi and DominicGaggi (Gaggi brothers.) Caused hell on the speech "The Hit on Jack MacLeod" And upseted a whole bunch of
bosses. What a pore display by these two men. But they made it all up by goin in front of everyone and apologies to....Well really
can't give that information out put I can tell you the whole speech. A
Public Apology
Sorry Gaggi brothers, it the the law. Freedom of the press. Sorry quys.

Breaking News:

God Damn it. 10 damn minutes, I wrote the stock market brokerage. And now it's back on. So yep you here it here. The stock market
is back. So buy your stocks! GO GO GO. Oh by the way, I didn't feel like erazing that whole thing. So deal with it. :)

NOV 2

Now for very very very sad news to everyone. And I mean everyone. No matter what city it is, your sad and proably mad. I know I
am. Today at Nov 2 '09 14:08, Death-Night (Godfather of NO) step down as the godfather of NO and retire. This would be the second
godfather in the past two months that a godfather steps down. WOAH!!! And we have the entire speech. Thanks to our lisentner. DK SPEACH!!!

But before DK left, he announced that Lastik will be a new boss in NO. Dk believes he would do an excallent leader time to come.
But we'll see. All the best of luck to hime. I hope he does an wonderful job.

And a Oh My GOD moment is that the RHM of the Godmother of Detriot (Marietta) is finnaly a boss. Holy Shit. That's kinda of
amazing. I thought he always be a RHM to Marietta, but I was wrong. So now Rourke is the new Don of St.Louis, this will be the
first crew in St. Louis besides of Ex Godfather Butt_Ox and Boss Hurley. All the best of luck to him. And I bet my life he's gonna
say something sarcastic about this news story I'm writing about him. But O fucking well. Congrats Rourke. Do good and don't die.
Agian congrats. ;)

And a popular wedding was on today. (NOV 2) As the RHM of Sherlock was marring TimberRattlesnake. I know this isn't that big of a
deal. But there high rank and I need to mass up a lot more. HAHA. ;). So congrats you guy and girl.

NOV 3

I was surprised that nothuin happen today. Not one thing. I was mad as hell. But yep nothin happen.

NOV 4 (The last day for this week.)

Well hello this is the last day of the week. :(. I know your upset. (Cause I'm just that awesome)

Well I just got word of this anncoument: Philly is going through a slight bit of change, so I remind you not to open fire on those
who are unsponsored with the crew tags "The Double Snake Bite" or "DSB". So don't do it. :)

EVERYTHING ELSE.

Ok this is everthing else. This is where we put anything extra we have. Like interviews and adds, bussiness of the week, Latest
deaths. I mean everything.

First is the interview. And our second interview ever is......ROURKE.

ME- So hello Mr. Rourke, thatnks for doin this interview today!

Alright lets get started. Since Marietta gave you an Auth two or three days ago to St. Louis. Were you surprised or what?

Rourke - was surprised at first, but quickly became excited about the opportunity. St. Louis is a city with a great deal of
potential and I feel that The Burger Kings are just starting to scratch the surface.

Me - Second question: Since Marritta put you there. Do you think Detriot OWNS St. Louis?

Rourke - Not at all. I worked for Marietta's Detroit organization for a while, but I'm happy to setup and start my own business
corporation within St. Louis. While I still miss my Detroit ties and connections, I am clearly my own individual out here. I don't
believe anyone technically "owns" St. Louis, I am merely it's current caretaker.

ME - This has been an issue for awhile. What where your emotions of DK (Death_Knight) of retiring so quickly.

Rourke - I was disappointed to see a close friend leave this world of ours, but I will never argue with the man's decision as he
finally seemed at peace before he left for Tokyo. I'm eager to see how New Orleans fares in his absence and look forward to new
opportunities for everyone involved!

ME - Alright thanks.

Alright now it's the bussiness of the week:

Paint by Number!!! Make sure you check this out. It's in Detriot. The owner will paint you a picture to go with all of the other
shit you proably don't want (Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large.) Fair prices and fair game. So get your asses over there as quick
as possiable. :)

No ADDS yet. :(. How about this. The 3rd person to mail me a request for an add. They get it for free. :)

And last but not least is the lastest deaths/retirements. So here is our Terriables deaths and retiremnts this pass 4 days. (Has
to be over Made MAn to be condsider "Important" Woah that's it. (I started this one very late. Sorry for only gettin 3 people.)

Death_Knight
foxwillkillu
-Leone-

And that concludes the second Mob Newspaper. So come back next wednesday/Thursday for the paper. (Eathier if I get finnished or
not.) Also check out b7ganster's newspaper this Sunday. And that is all.

SPECIAL THANKS TO: Marietta and Rourke.

P.S: My reporter has retired for the paper. If anyone intrested please meet me. And we'll talk about it. :)

AGIAN!!!!

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!

Report Post Tip

lol its ok Sweeney i know its the law of freedom to have me in your paper...im glad people seen my speech, because i want people to know i have respect for this thing of ours, and for the bosses. Also i want people to know when im wrong i will be a man and appoligize, that was the purpose of my speech.

Report Post Tip

Haha im diggin it. Well, negative publicity is better than none at all I guess. And yes me made many appologies both publicly and privatly.

Report Post Tip

The best part was the bit where you interviewed that handsome St. Louis crewleader.

Report Post Tip

The best part was the bit where you interviewed that handsome St. Louis crewleader.

Handsome ?! I have to disagree there Rourke my great friend, You are far better then the simple word handsome. If there was a word to describe your looks then I would say it, but there isn't one.

Bobble winks at Rourke

And onto the subject I guess. Fantastic report Sweeney, I like how you make sure its straight there and down to the point. Great reporting if I so say so myself.

Bobblegob hands Sweeney a cookie and heads off to the local drug dealer

Report Post Tip

Fayth sits with her coffee reading the paper

Not bad I may read this again

Report Post Tip

Was an interesting read. Nice surmising of the week. Look forward to future publications.

Report Post Tip

Timber reads the paper as she's waiting for her breakfast.

"Oh look I made the news," she laughs. 

"Thanks for the read Sweeney. I'll have to take the time to show it to my husband later on."

Report Post Tip

Good Work Sweeney, your are getting better, Keep it up

Report Post Tip

Oh I just notice. My spelling sucks. Also in the Pubic Apolgy paragrapgh. "A Public Apolgy" near the bottom of the paragrapgh it's white. If you can see it. If you click on it. You can see the speech.

Sorry for the people if you have bad eyes.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Mob News 2
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL