Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 21:26:44
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
New Orleans is better than New York Started by: Black-Night on Nov 13, '09 14:03

New york sucks ass. the Godfather is a lil' punk ass pussy. The people in New York are just gay. Any one that fucks with NO will die.

Report Post Tip

Good point, I should get a transfer :-/

Report Post Tip

I must say this is a riveting analysis of Deimne's leadership, as well as all citizens of New York. I for one am extremely gay. I blame it on the effervescent carbonation that flows through my veins causing me to be so fancy free and jovial.

Report Post Tip

Actually Black-Night you will die, and you won't be welcome back as New Orleans loves New York. New Cities are for the win.

Report Post Tip

Black-Night, I think you're doing it wrong.

Report Post Tip

*Deimne does the 'I'm a lil' punk ass pussy' dance*

Now good sir, I do believe the short bus is waiting for you at the corner. Don't forget your helmet... and only lick the clean windows. Enjoy the trip, I'm sure it'll all be over very soon.

And for all those present, while New York will welcome in anyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation or whatever other perversions they might have *Glances at Will and Lucretia*, I'm not aware of any ass sucking taking place within our fair city. Although, at this stage, I wouldn't actually be surprised. Bet it was that Phelix fella too.

Report Post Tip

Thank you Black-night for your insightful first visit to the streets.

Is there a reason for your outburst bar trying to influence Sherminator to leave New York?

Report Post Tip

Corky rolls up to the corner driving the short bus. His face covered with paste and drool...

All aboard!

Report Post Tip

Caius emerges from the crowd waving his hand and walks up to the short bus driver.

Ermmm, I need a ride, any room for me?

Report Post Tip

Deimne, meet me in NO so i can finish u off.

or r u too scared

Report Post Tip

na detroit waht!!!

Report Post Tip

I just want to know how he found out my pet name for Deimne!  That was supposed to be our little secret.  And now everybody knows what I call him when we're alone. 

Oh, Deimne, you're so cute when you talk in disclaimers about who New York will and won't let into our fine city.

Will winked at Deimne, then smiled at Lucretia before taking GingerAle by the hand and walking with her back to the HQ.

Now, we have some windows of our own to lick. 

Report Post Tip

Damn it! I knew I was in the wrong city. :(

Report Post Tip

Deimne, meet me in NO so i can finish u off.

or r u too scared

In order to 'finish me off', you really need to first start to begin with. Ignoring that slight flaw in your current strategy, I'm terribly skarred. Having said that, you are kinda cute and all, so if you give me time to do my hair and camp it up a bit, in true New York fashion, I'll come give you a cuddle in a little over an hour.

I just hope the short bus hasn't hit you by then. That paste appears to be covering Corkey's eyes.

Report Post Tip

Ginger puts on her entrepreneur hat and waves custom shirts for all spectators to see.

Come one come all, get your one of a kind "I cuddled Deimne and all I got was this lil' punk ass pussy shirt!" They're going fast, and quantities are limited! Proceeds go to the new Clean Up Gay New York fund!

Report Post Tip

Actually Gil is better than both New York and New Orleans.

Report Post Tip

Whilst Black-Night was obviously telling the truth about New Orleans being superior to New York, this was not the way to do it.

~G~rin.

Report Post Tip

Well this made me chuckle.

Report Post Tip

There was a definite opportunity here to put the big scary Black-Night into a sealed perspex, sound-proofed box with in-built (externally controlled) tannoy system, and offer him up to Godfather Deimne as a sound and entertainment system compliments of our city.

Feeling down? Need cheering up? Try the new Black-Night 3000 Comedy Box (tm).

Report Post Tip

Ahh! I love when people come out into our streets just to start trouble. Don't forget who backed up New Orleans in the recent war.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Orleans is better than New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL