Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 11:28:15
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Swiss Started by: mnirem on Nov 15, '09 17:14

Fourty years ago. That long. Recro's father was a don in Sicily. He was had control over the whole place. He said that he made 498,965,300 in his lifetime. He hid that money in a Swiss bank account. No need any more trouble with the govn't. That money is still there. No way for Recro to get it out. No proof he was the don' son. Now we have to take it by force.

I was in charge of the mission. There was Don-Constable, Albert_McGuire, RemoGaggi, and the rest of the gang.

We were outside of the bank, waiting for the right moment. At exactly 2:30, the guards changed. At that time, we had exactly three minutes before they were all in place. We went over the plan. Go in, take two guards out and replace them with mafioso. Wait ten minutes before a delivery comes in. When the truck comes, those two guards remain. I would go inside with part of the gang, the rest would take out the guards at the truck. Blow the safe open, load as much money into the truck as possible, and escape.

The guards began to change...

Report Post Tip

You must prepare yourself for such a job like this. Such a job for the only people who should know is the guys doing so. As in terms no one else should hear about it. Well see me i bring coldness to a room and you feel the presence of Death around. Dont worry because my words dont speak and my eyes only see evil for what is done in this crooked world. The secret is kept with me but remember the next man might not feel the same.

Report Post Tip

McKnighter waited in the van, where most of the crew were hiding in. He carried his famous duffel bag, full with things that like to go boom. He left his Tommy Gun back home, so he carried a .44 Magnum and had a .45 Colt in his pocket. He waited for the two mobsters to take the roles as the guards.

Report Post Tip

ack was always the hands on type. he pulled his ten inch blade out his pocket and jumped on the first security guard and stuck him in the gut and twisted the blade and went down towards his lower stomach.

blood spattered on the floor.

the guard reached for his exposed bows while falling to his knees gasping for air

being the nice guy that ack is he slit the guards throat

McKnighter screamed hey smart guy how are you supposed to put the bloody cut up security guard suit on?

ack replied relax I have a back up suit

Report Post Tip

mnirem watches as the first guard is taken out.

"One down, one to go"

Report Post Tip

Blazik-Kaar walked up behind the second security guard, carrying his trusted sawed off shotgun. "Hey bud!" Blazik-Kaar shouts out, then as the guard turns around Blazik-Kaar takes off his head with one clean shot. He catches the body as it falls, and takes off the suit before the blood began to spread. Checking to make sure there was no noticeable blood on the suit, he puts it on and stands beside ack.

Report Post Tip

"Ok, three minutes before the guards head to the truck. Remember, stay at your posts. MC, everyone else, wait for me to tell you, then split for your side.

Report Post Tip

I stay put and wait until Mnirem gives me orders on what to do as this was his heist.

Report Post Tip

Hey Blazik I think we look pretty good in these outfits I wonder if my lady will like it....

If the death rate wasn't so high for security guards I might change my career....Ha yeah right...ack said to Blazik

Report Post Tip

"Five, four, three, two... NOW!"

As the guards head for the van, I motion Remo and MC to follow me. The rest would go to the truck.

Report Post Tip

McKnighter slides open the van's door, sprinting out to follow mnirem, duffel bag and his .44 in hand. RemoGaggi followed closely behind.

Report Post Tip

"Shit! I was reloading my gun!"

Tritium runs out of the van to catch up with the rest of the guys. mnirem gives her a mean look but Tritium hides behind McKnighter.

Report Post Tip

titrium, head to the truck. That is your job.

Report Post Tip

Albert casually saunters over to the squabbling Mafioso, whistling and swinging his revolver by his side.

"Hey, guys, do you mind if we stop with the squabbling and do this thing? I need to work the cramp outta my legs, and he only way to do that is to chase some money! So lets get in position quick, and then lets get us some loot!"

Albert meanders over to his position by the door, raising his revolver and awaiting the signal to dive through and cause havoc for any guards that may reside within.

Report Post Tip

"Al, let's be logical."

mnirem hides his gun, and walks up to a bank booth.

"Hello, I would like to make a withdrawl from my safe deposit box."

Lucky he has one here.

"Come with me, sir"

mnirem follows the banker down the stairs of the bank.

Report Post Tip

Scoffing at this use of logic, Albert walks over and stands in front of another clerk, pressing his gun into his chest so that no one else could see.

"Take me with them, or I will shoot you, and damn the consequences. And don't get any funn ideas about pressing the alarm, this has a silencer and I can take you out before you get to it."

Albert follows the man, keeping his pistol hidden from sight yet still readily available should he need it.

Report Post Tip

I got down to the boxes. There were seventeen people down here. Perfect. I pull a tommy gun out from my overcoat and fire into the group of guards and workers. They all drop to the floor, six dead, ten wounded. The last one made a run for it. I fired a shot into his chest.

Report Post Tip

As Mnirem opened fire with his Tommy gun, Albert steps forward and twists his guide's neck first left, then right. Hearing the loud crack, Albert breathed out with relief. Pulling out his throwing knives, all 8 of them, he set about dealing with those who were merely wounded, leaning against a wall so as to conserve energy.

"So, do you want me to call down the rest of the guys and get them to lift some of these boxes?"

Report Post Tip

Wait, we need to wait for Titrium to take out the truck. Then Kaar and Ack must take out the civilian upstairs. Common, let's clear this place out.

Report Post Tip

Albert walks over to the bodies, removing the knives he had thrown into them. Then, with practised ease, he drags the bodies into the shadier parts of the room, where they won't be noticed and were out of the way of the boxes. He straightened himself up, for he was not one to look scruffy.

Then, having removed the last of the bodies, he starts dragging crates over to the doorway, where they can be loaded onto the truck with relative ease.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Swiss
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL