Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 06:04:01
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
What would happen? Started by: mnirem on Nov 16, '09 18:17
Report Post Tip

Take this theory. Let's say, everyone over the rank of made man would die? How would new families come along?

Report Post Tip

P.S. Sorry about the no text in the main post. Acidentaly pressed something.

Report Post Tip

Wehn a situation like that occurs it is allowed for Wise Guys to create HQs. It is first come, first serve.

Report Post Tip

I don't know what would hhappen?

Report Post Tip

They would most likely elect you their king.

Report Post Tip

I'm already king of the wookies.

Report Post Tip

I don't understand the question. It contains a nonsensical proposition: "everyone over the rank of Made Men die". I am over the rank of Made Man. Therefore, this "everyone" includes me. But I, logically, cannot die. Therefore, your question is meaningless noise.

Report Post Tip

Previously when there has been a reset at the rank of earner people have been able to start limited families of 10 people

Report Post Tip

Well, awsome, let's say that you were special and didn't die, but, maybe, demoted to wise guy. Besides, just a theory.

Report Post Tip

During a few resets Ive took part in, if I remember correctly you could become a made man without a leader promoting you. 

Basically people made cliks, the first to made man would setup, usually the first to setup usually would die and other made men setup till finally the storm calms and some order is created.

Report Post Tip

If this would happen, I would get all of the members of my Runescape Mafia-styled Clan, to join MR. I then, will quickly set up my own Crew, having them fill in the ranks. I will wipe out any other gangs in my City, and claim it as my own.

I will then, set up shop in other cities, knocking out would be GF's/GM's, and ruling over MR with an iron fist.

Awesome would have his own city, because I cannot defeat Awesome, even with military like tactics. The Admins will just have to make a city up for him.

World wide taxes will be somewhat lower than normal, and cookies will be handed out daily. Anyone object the plan?

Report Post Tip

Oh, if anyone objects, speak to <a href="http://cache.gawker.com/assets/resources/2008/05/roids.jpeg" class="five cool">Tom</a>.

Report Post Tip

Or you can't, because I messed up the coding.

Report Post Tip

What I would do is make a new account, go to Detroi, make a family, and invite a bunch of people I know from my past account. Then, once my HQ is full, I would give all unsponsored twelve hours to leave. Anyone that makes a family there, or is still in the city, would be killed.

MC, just for you to know, I would soooo invite you.

Report Post Tip

I like McKnighter's cookie idea.

Report Post Tip

I second liking the cookie idea.

Report Post Tip

Mnirem, your welcome to join my what-if crew. :)

Report Post Tip

As much as everyone likes to see homo-erotic fantasies played out on the occ forum, it isn't appropriate.

Report Post Tip

I believe that everyone would start killing everyone they are able to just so they could have the higher rank at the end of the day.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: What would happen?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL