Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 19:00:32
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
STL - Protection Started by: GiovanniTorrio on Nov 18, '09 19:14

Good evening mobsters,

I'm sure most of you noticed that our dear Godfather of St.Louis committed suicide, so I GiovanniTorrio under the name of Grassboy Protect every members of the The Mizzou Monopoly Tagged or not, in other words, no shooting at people with Home City: St. Louis. for 48 hours time for them to find a family.

Thank you,
-GiovanniTorrio

Report Post Tip

This is a sad time for Saint Louis and I hope that the other great leaders in the other fine cities will find it within there hearts to help keep those left out in the cold alive until a suitable place may be found for them.

Report Post Tip

Somehow I doubt the likelihood of the senior figures in the Cities taking the orders of a Wise Guy from St Louis.

~G~rin.

Report Post Tip

How are you going to use Don Grassboy's name and speak for it when you're just an associate? As for your orders, since when do associates pass orders to the public and other cities? 

While I respect the cause and God rest Godfather Rourkes soul; these are matters to be addressed to the public by the upper echelon. 

Report Post Tip

Death will like to give me deepest prayers to the family and friends of St. Louis GF.

Im sorry to hear this news and how the ones left behind will find a home to go to.

Death walks away...

Report Post Tip

I was asked by Grassboy himself that if ever anything would happen and that him or his R/LHM arn't online that i would be in charge of it, so if you disagree with this just have a talk with Don Grassboy himself when he is online.

Thank you.

Report Post Tip

I am backing Giovanni on this one. The Mizzou Monopoly should be protected until they find a home

Report Post Tip

Well said Giovanni.

Rank is irrelevant, he is speaking on behalf of Grassboy, that should be enough for everyone since he is the next highest ranked member in St Louis after Rourke. Grassboy has entrusted his voice to Giovanni. When he is on, I'm sure he will back up what has been said here.

Thank you pleash.

Report Post Tip

Lets not be ridiculous here.

A Wise Guy who is not a RHM or LHM has no authority to issue instructions to anyone else.

He has no right to speak on behalf of Grassboy whether he was directly instructed to or not.

The point is moot anyway because nobody is going to turn round and slaughter the 8 or so unsponsoreds, however should a Godfather choose to, what exactly would you do? You do not have the power to enforce this demand, not even close.

~G~rin.

Report Post Tip

Well, I don't mettle in your family's affairs so I wouldn't know your chain-of-command. Thank you for explaining it, though. 

Now this online thing you speak of, I'm afraid I don't understand it. If by online you mean when Don Grassboy is available, then well, you're crystal clear and understood.

Report Post Tip

Your WG as well you just happen to have 3 little letter in caps next to your name... =/

Report Post Tip

And those 3 little letters become enormous when considered in terms of standing within the cities.

Even so, you do not see me issuing orders to the Godfathers of the cities, do you?

~G~rin.

Report Post Tip

"He has no right to speak on behalf of Grassboy whether he was directly instructed to or not."

If he's been directly instructed to, he has every right I would believe. I agree the point is moot, however I'm thankful that someone came out and offered some kind of protection for the remaining members.

Report Post Tip

GiovanniTorrio,

Grin is Right Hand Man and that is to a Don nonetheless. His word is held in the highest regards. You have no title that is known to the public nor are you considered to be in the inner circle of things, simply an associate.

If you're trying to prove a point, avoid using two letter acronyms and tossing up numbers and symbols, I'm afraid it sounds rather ridiculous when you try to pronounce these out here on the street.

Report Post Tip

I don't think I was clear there.

It was meant that he has no right to speak on behalf of Grassboy to the rest of the cities.

~G~rin.

Report Post Tip

Your WG as well you just happen to have 3 little letter in caps next to your name... =/

Wow,obviously you're new around here. You are speaking to a previous Godfather,watch yourself buddy. :)

Report Post Tip

lol i am not new XD and PREVIOUS Godfather, what does that have to do with now, im happy he was a godfather but now he is a WG.

Report Post Tip

Members of the High Rollers have been informed not to shoot anyone in St Louis. Despite who is giving 'orders' in the streets, we shall be respecting those people who have just lost their Godfather and leader

Report Post Tip

*sigh*

Fizztastic has now offered her protection, I hope this suffices with those that didnt agree with Giovanni stepping up on behalf of Grass.

Report Post Tip

Right I did. Is that not good enough?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: STL - Protection
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL