Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 13:45:50
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Underground Trading Started by: RemoGaggi on Nov 21, '09 02:58

November 21st, i get a tip from an outsider that 2 gangs are planning a coke deal in Detriot without me or my families permission. If it had not been on our block there would have been no problem...but that was not the case.

A gang that a guy names Carlos ran...columbians & the Martinelli family, a small time crime syndicate who was trying to work their way up to the big time. Well the Martinelli family had already made their first mistake. The deal was set for 10:00 pm, i called Don Recro and informed him of the situation. He asked me to go breal up the deal and teach the Martinelli family a lesson.

Of course for a job this big i needed someone, i thought who better then the son of Wraith...fresh off the boat, new to Detriot and it was time to get him really involved with the family.

Report Post Tip

Wraith leaned against his chair at mnirem's Newspaper office. It had been a damn boring weekend. But it seemed as if anything related to boring would fade away when RemoGaggi stepped up to the office. Though his brother had died recently, he had only taken half a day off to arrange for a funeral. A hard working mafioso in person. The office had a temporary caretaker who had no idea about the true nature of those working there. Wraith hoped with all his heart that no profanity would go Remo's way. For the caretaker's sake.

"Hey, Remo. What bring you to the land of the boring?" he asked. In reply, Remo pointed two fingers at him, two more at the window and one finger across his throat. Wraith grinned. He would be on the prowl again. And this would be his first big time job. He got up immediately and yelled to mnirem's secretary,"Have the articles ready when I come back," before heading for the stairs where Remo stood. And the caretaker took that moment to call out to Remo,"What the hell are you doing in this office you-," before he could say anymore, Wraith punched him under the jaw and tossed him into the gigantic garbage can where the paper waste went.

"Sorry about that. Now, what's the problem,' he asked.

Report Post Tip

i look at Wraith "you got a strong punch...just like your father" we have a problem going down tonight at 10. Two gangs are making a coke deal on our territory without our blessing, a colombian gang who is ran by a guy named Carlos...now they are not the ones responsible for this deal, its the other gang the Martinelli crime family, a low level family trying to rise to the top. I need to go there and break up the deal and teach em a lesson...im taking you with me, about time you seen some action.

Report Post Tip

Wraith grinned. "Hey it's not like I haven't done any of this before. But if Recro sent you personally, it means that is must be my first big deal. Martinelli is junk. A bunch of them jumped on me and my pals on our way to HQ. Hell, they didn't even know we were in a family. Couldn't call them a family. Just a bunch of thugs stumbling in the dark. Not that that particular bunch did much stumbling after we were through with them." By that time, they were walking along the street, without any particular destination in mind. Hell, it was just 6 in the evening. First they had to see about the informant.

He looked at Remo,"Unless you know where the meet is taking place, we're probably going to politely ask for the location right? I probably know where the guy lives if you tell me his name. We're keeping tabs on all the people we know about. And informants are so few," he sighed theatrically.

Report Post Tip

informants name is Terrance, all he told me was there was a deal going down...he diden't say where though.

Report Post Tip

Wraith smiled. "Lucky us. That guy manages all the information. One more pathetic display of how incompetent the Martinellis  are. If Carlos is trading with them, he must be of the same kind. Well, his house is just around this corner. Follow me." Saying so, Wraith broke into an athletic run. Within minutes, they were in front of a dark, gloomy house with all the windows shuttered and the paint peeling off. "Hm...this is just to fool tax collectors. Very effective, but I've seen the inside," mused Wraith and knocked on the faded wood.

A small, mousy and yawning man who opened the door was met with a powerful backhanded slap which must have shaken his nose quite a bit. He landed on the floor with blood spurting from it. "Oops, you caught me by surprise there,"said Wraith cheerfully and stepped inside. The rooms were brightly lit.

"What the fuck you little p-," the rest of what would have emerged from the dirty mouth was cut off when an expensive shoe <em>accidentally</em> collided with him. Wraith looked down with mild surprise,"Now then, this can't go on. Wouldn't want my shoes to get septic or anything." He raised the man by the neck with a single hand and slammed him into the living room room. By now, the man was quivering. Wraith straightened and dusted his hands before bending down to the man's ears.

"Now then. I'm going to introduce a friend to you. He likes playing questions and answers. Make sure you play to his satisfaction. Wouldn't want to get these expensive, illegally bought drugs stained would we?"

Report Post Tip

hi Terrence, im Remo...you going to tell us what we want to know? "Terrence does not reply" have it your way "i give him a swift kick in his right knee shattering it" he screams in pain "you want to talk now?"

Report Post Tip

P-Cat was walking down to an informant he gets all his info from,when he saw that the door was opened,he reached for his gun. He began to move slowly to the door. He peeked in,saw the back of two heads,shadowing over his informant.

"Get the fuck away from Terrance!"  He said,holding a gun to one man's head. "Remo?" He let go of RemoGaggi. "What the hell are you guys doing here?" He asks.

Report Post Tip

gettinf info i replied ""see this prick knew about a deal going down in Detriot and diden't even say anything...he was protecting the Martinelli family those scumbags trying to make a name for themselfs on our turf.

Report Post Tip

"Terrance what the fuck is your problem man? See Remo,Terrance and I have known eachother for years..." I said. "So,Remo,Wraith,you two need any help?"

I said. Lighting up a cigarette. "The more the better." Remo said. "Good.Cigarette?"

Report Post Tip

sure, i reply..."i just need him to tell me where the deal is going down tonight...its set for 10 pm and its 9:24 right now.

Report Post Tip

I hand a cigg to Remo and Wraith,I then pull out my pocket knife,and puncture a nice big hole into Terrance's leg. "Agghh!!" I heard him shout. I kick him in the face. "Shut the fuck up." I tell him. "Now...You are going to tell these gentleman here,what they want to know." I waited five seconds. No reply. "Okay." I say,putting my foot onto his stab wound,pushing harder and harder. Terrance fought the urge to scream in pain.

"Spill it bitch!" I shout,stomping on his wound. Blood gushing everywhere,Terrance screaming in pain,Remo blocking his face from the blood,I do it again.

"Aghh!! Stop! Stop! Okay...Okay...I'll tell you what you want to know."

Report Post Tip

finally Terrance talks..."the deal is at the docks downtown" i take my gun out and stick it in the leg hole that P made, he screams in pain ahhhh stop "i reply...was that so fucking hard?...next time talk and dont waste my time."

ok guys were off to the docks.

Report Post Tip

Pour gasoline all over Terrance. "You know Terrance. It feels great to have the power to make a decision on someones life. I could easily kill you. I feel like Jesus fucking Christ. But I might let you live." I toss my burning cigarette a few feet from the gasoline. "Oh no!" Terrance shouted,realizing he wasn't going to burn in flames. He let out a sigh of relief. We left.

As we walked out,I ask Remo,"So,did you bring a car?" Remo replied,"We ran here." I sighed. "I have mine parked about a mile away."

Report Post Tip

perfect, your driving P, we got about 15 minutes to get to the docks so lets get there quick.

Report Post Tip

Wraith grinned, observing the drama from a distance. He kept the cigarette in his pocket when no one was looking. Smoking didn't really appeal to him. "Actually guys, Terrance has got a kind of semi-Cadillac over there in the garage which looks broken. Hell, we might as well take his hospitality all we can." Wraith wandered over to the crumbling garage.

Soon, after a few cranks, he was driving a literally purring vehicle over to the two people. "The honor is still yours P.Cat. I need to clean my gun once more. And get another...piece of equipment ready." he looked at Remo significantly. He never did a job without the Wraith bloodline mask. Never could. Shrugging, he tossed P.Cat the keys and got into the back of the car.

Report Post Tip

Catches the keys and lights another cigarette. "Please,call me Johnny,or J for short." Smiles to Wraith. and hops into the car. "Let's see what this bitch can do." I say,flooring it. After about five minutes of driving,Remo said,"We have 10 min-" Weeeeeeewoooooo! "Fucking cops!" I said.

I pull over to a tiny dirt trail,nobodies there. Perfect place to ice a fucker. "Okay guys,play along." I say,as the officer makes his way to my window. "Sir,you know you were going 75 Miles an hour on a muddy dirt road. You could have flew off of to the side like that. I'll have to write you a ticket." He said.

I reach into my coat pocket and pull out my colt .45. "Fuck you." BANG! I begin to drive off and Remo asks,"What about the body?" I reply,"Remo we don't have time. The mud'll cover it up by morning."

We came to a slow stop to our destination - The city docks. "Hey Remo,is that them over there?" Wraith asks,pointing to a parked van with five men standing outside of it.

Report Post Tip

thats the columbians, which means the Martinelli's should be arriving soon...we should get in position.

Report Post Tip

Wraith finished cleaning the barrel of his gun, checked the cartridges and loaded them. After taking the safety off, he reached into his coat pocket and took out his mask, and put it on. Some blood from last time was slightly staining it. he would have to see about getting it clean again. Them, he got out from the car, all traces of humor gone. His eyes were cold and calculating. The wraith mindset, as his father laughingly used to call it.

"We'll have to leave one person of both sides alive, to take a message back to their leaders. One person will have to set explosives by the drugs. I doubt they're pure stuff anyway. Shipments of large quantities ever are. one person cna take care of the Martinelli's and one can take care of the Columbians. I pick Martinelli's. Those bastards have it coming to them. Are we agreed on this?" asked Wraith, his gun at the ready.

Report Post Tip

i have a better way Wraith, now go with me on this...this is not the columbians deal, it was the Martinelli's idea. Granted the colombians went along there for will be punished, so heres what im thinking...i have 10k in my pocket right now, ill walk in first throw the colombians the 10k and tell them to get out of Detriot...the Martinelli's are the ones we want, so come in behind me and let me deal with the first part, after that do what you have to do...agreed?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Underground Trading
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL