Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:54:55
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
GAME CHANGE: Rebuild Mode Started by: Squishy on Jan 18, '16 17:21

When the game is in a state where there are less than 7.5% free space available in the total HQs, all unsponsored active players will give a 0 to your gun if killed.  If there is no gain, this will help ensure only deaths that are warranted happen.

This code is going live in a few minutes, there will be a visual indicator for those who cant math which will go in later.

Report Post Tip

Thank you, I really like this.

Report Post Tip

Not bad, Squishy.

Report Post Tip

Great Idea!

Report Post Tip
For those who can't math lol.

Excellent idea
Report Post Tip
Just to confirm, 'active players' fall within the usual 7 day period?

Is it possible to abuse the system and remain unsponsored to a point that they can set up an HQ, or is that the current leadership's group responsibly to ensure there is space?
Report Post Tip

This doesnt offer protection from getting shot, it just removes the incentive.

Report Post Tip

And aye, active within the past 7 days is considered "active".

Report Post Tip

Is there anyway for this feature to work close to the other tags in regards of losing the tag if said person has attempted to shoot? I mean if people who are protected under this "R" tag shoot others, the shooter who takes them down should be awarded with a +1.

Report Post Tip

I mean if people who are protected under this "R" tag shoot others, the shooter who takes them down should be awarded with a +1.

You shouldn't have to stop playing and building your account because there are not enough HQs yet...  If you want someone dead because they shot at you, shoot back.  The +1 or +0 should have factor in your decision.  If you want someone dead, make them dead.  If you are just searching for a reward, find an account to kill that gives you a reward.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I too, like this idea. Thank you for your time.

Report Post Tip
Enjoy all these kills that are not benefiting your Wack stat!
Report Post Tip

waiting for the sprozza type accounts to be in place next with the latest war just to house people

Report Post Tip

Apparently people will still shoot someone with an R on their profile even if they aren't training their own guns. I just hope whoever shot MacKayla- realizes that they didn't get a +1 from it.

Report Post Tip

Like Squishy said, some people don't care about the +1. If they want to kill someone, they're still going to kill them. 

Report Post Tip
killing anyone with a R should count as a -1
Report Post Tip

No, it shouldn't Alex, because sometimes killing people with a '''R'' tag is quite necessary, and it's ridiculous to get a -1 for that.

Report Post Tip

I was killed in rebuild mode. Been away for a year. Bk made a character then within a short period if time....Randomly whacked......Yay. I think it's a good Idea, and I also believe that you should be able to kill them, (Due to circumstance) but obviously if there is no reason to kill them ....Then don't....Simple I have seen a random whacking War quite a few times. Back in the Old Mafia.org days and the time of the ASDA crew and Preisthood Wars. If anyone else remembers this please MM me and or the times of SamTheAmericanEagle....If anyone is old enough......lol

Report Post Tip

I'd love to see it as a -1 as well.

Report Post Tip

-1 and increased chance of death wb

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Rebuild Mode
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL