Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:55:12
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
The Deal Started by: Tom_Hagen on Dec 13, '09 12:34

I walked down the sidewalk towards the abandoned building at the end of the one way street. It was where I would meet my friends to plan out our next plan. We had a huge shipment of drugs coming in and a big buyer. But we never went to a drug deal without planning it out first. We needed a good place to meet, weapons which were just a precaution. Nobody ever tried to double cross us before but I felt naked without my gun. I stepped past people on their way to work. What a waste for them. The real money was in the mafia. You couldn't make as much as us in one year that we made in a day. It was the life. I stepped over the puddles trying not to get my new shoes wet after the recent rainstorm.

As I approached the building I saw no cars parked outside so I thought maybe nobody was there. But when I got inside I was wrong. There were about ten guys in the dimly lit room. I walked in and handed my coat to the young guy standing by the door. A kid trying to get noticed by us Wise Guys. I walked up to the table where they were all standing around conversatin. I signaled them all to sit and then I took my seat at the head of the table.

"Now for business gentlemen. This meeting is very important for us. This might be the biggest drug deal that this city has ever seen. We need to make sure that there are no chances of a screw up. So we've picked the spot. Over behind the car factory. There are only two entrances into the back that the buyers can use to drive in. We will be the only ones there so not that many people. But I really don't think that we will have any problems. Now who was it that got all the guns?" I looked around waiting for an answer.

Report Post Tip

"Me or Haz as they call me in Vegas, you got problems with the guns? i glared back into the dealers eyes awaiting his reply, I wasn'y going to break focus on his eyes until another dealer spoke up. 

Report Post Tip

I looked at him as he stared right back. Then I stood up and walked over to the guns. I picked up one of the tommy guns.

"Whats wrong is that some of the guns get jammed every time you try to reload." I showed everyone as I attempted to pull out the clip. "But at least that is only the some of the tommy guns. So you did okay for your first time working for me. But now we need to get down to business. Chris Sweeney? Where the fuck is that guy? He is supposed to bring a couple of goombas with the cars." I looked around questionably at everyone wondering if anybody wasn't stupid and actually knew where my drivers were.

Report Post Tip

Sweeney sits at the table worried, shaking, and just scared. Sweeney was wearin his casual suit. Just a red t-shirt and some clean bright blue jeans. Just the same color of his eyes. Blondish hair, just a flat top hair. The same hair he used in the army, in world war two. But abbonded before he got shiped to Germany.

Sweeney was the only person in the whole entire gang, whos form another mafia. But the good thing was that the two mafia gangs were friends. He pulls out some smokes out of his pocket and smoke the newly fresh Kolls cigerates.

So who we gonna do this? Are we going to act casual and walk in and kill everyone? Or we really going to plan this out? He raises his eyebrow.

Report Post Tip

"Nothing is perfect now is it? Maybe i sould test one of the guns on you? How dare he have the cheek to complain about my guns, i spent alot of money importing these, and the last thing I need is some wise guy to tell me they are crap!

Report Post Tip

I see Sweeney sneak in through the back and sit down and ask his questions like a wise ass. Trying to avoid me yelling at him for being late. But I got angered by haz's smartass remark. I got up and grabbed him by the collar. "What the hell did you say to me?" I snarled at him. A few guys got up, wondering if they should get involved. Then I smiled, "I like your style man. Not backing down and standing your ground is what I need. You got us enough guns to work with. So no problemo. Just any more smartass remarks like that and I'll have to kick your ass."

Then I turn to Chris sitting there smiling, thinkin that he won't get yelled at. I walked over behind him and placed my hands on his shoulders. "So Chris you think its okay to be late?" I asked. "Your lucky your a good friend or you would be on the floor right now with a new black eye. But anyways, How are my drivers?"

Report Post Tip

Moves his head to the up to his face and gives a big fat smile. Then he looks over to haz. Well your a smart-ass goomba that Tom has been telling me. And doesn't take shit form anyone. Sweeney laughes. You'll learn my friend.

Turns back to Tom. Now about those Goombas.There not coming. My boss told them to do something else. Not gettin in any more details. But there's some guns in the car outside. And don't worry, it's sucured from people to steal it from. Sweeney smiles.

Report Post Tip

I get the feeling as I look around this place that every guy in here is just a cocky mobster " Too right i dont take shit from anyone thats how this buisness works, do you think people get somewhere in the buisness by bowing down to every mobster that told them too? I wonder what he means by i will learn.

I look over too Tom who looks as calm as ever and his eyes appear to be fixed on Chris, I doubt he is too happy with the Goomba's pulling out of this deal.

Report Post Tip

I patted Chris on the back and smiled when he told haz he would learn. Then I went back to the head of the table and took a seat. I pulled out a map and then I spread it out on the table. "Now that we don't have the goombas, we'll have less people than I expected so that will make this deal a little harder to keep under control. But now b10gangster you made the plan on where everyone would be stationed behind the car factory." Pointing at the map, "There are only the two entrances and then the factory is closed so nowhere else for the buyers to come in or get out. So where do you have us parking and setting up?"

Report Post Tip

b9 looks at the map. While taking off his coat, he walks to the map. He reveals his brown T-shirt and jeans.

He looks at the map and points to specific spots on the map.

"We need to make sure the buyers don't try anything on us. If they try steal the drugs and keep the cash, we need to be ready, of course. But, with limited people now, we'll have to be on our feet at all times. No room for mistakes, not one"

Points to locations for the parking and where everyone will be.

"This should come out as the optimal strategy"

Report Post Tip

Looks over to b10. Sweeney doesn't like b10 that much since he took Sweeney's girl. They were never the same since.

So we going all together or in seperat teams?

Report Post Tip

"Separate. We need people in as many places as possible. Tom and you will handle the deal. Haz and I will be handling defense from the second floor, then..."

Then Sweeney intervened with disapproval.

Report Post Tip

I nodded in approval at the plan. It was perfect. But one mistake
and the plan would shatter into a million pieces. So I looked at the
spots he picked out. Then I turned to haz.
"Okay haz. You and
Johnny over there will watch the western entrance. If anything happens,
you make sure those sons of bitches can't get out that way. You can
handle that job right?" I asked him with sarcasm.

Then sweeney asked a question. "We'll be going in at the same time. Just splitting up afterwards. Not gonna be that close so the guy your with is your best chance of surviving this shit if it goes wrong. Chris you'll be guarding the eastern entrance with Pauly. I know you can handle it. But make sure Pauly don't die. He just had a baby boy and he is riskin a lot going on this deal so that he can get the rewards for his kid."

Report Post Tip

No,no,no. Me and tom? That not good at all. It has to be and Haz. Well be need to teach him some stuff that me and Tom has been planing. Winks at Tom. Then looks at b10. What do you say. That fair? He said in a sassy way.

Report Post Tip

I realized that I was speaking over b10gangster and then I cancelled what I said.

"I think that will work better. b10gangster was always better a strategic positioning."

Report Post Tip

"Have you looked at the map, inside and out? Have you checked every angle for defense?"

Sweeney was silent.

"The people there are expecting Tom to meet with them, so if he's not there, they will be angry. So he has to be there. And its best if we go with the plan I have in mind, if you let me finish"

"Also, if you remember, I know strategy. I'm able to break out of a prison like it was nothing, just like my uncle. I think you should stop hating me for taking your girl"

Report Post Tip

"Come on now it doesnt need to much deicsion on whos going where?" everyone looks at me as if to say since when did i get a say in things.

I will make sure they won't get away i've got a few rpg's that I haven't told you about that should sort them out!" Everybody looks at me like I should be locked up in a nut house.

Report Post Tip

Walks fast to B10 while saying. You better shut yo...Tom rushes over to the middle of us both and told us to stop. I pointed to b10. And said nothing, with his eyes widly open.

Report Post Tip

I pushed them apart and threw Chris down into his chair and then when b10 tried to get by me to hit him I grabbed him and held him back. "Calm down! Now! We can't be going into a deal with this much tension in the group!" I yelled at them both. The others sat there silently while I glared at the guys. Then I turned to haz.

"Good to hear you got something up your sleeve to keep these guys in. Now everyone knows exactly where they should. Unless you've not been paying attention and need us to go back over the map?" I said with a hint of anger. Nobody said anything, hopefully they knew the plan and just weren't scared shitless.

Report Post Tip

"Well, now that that's over. I'll tell the rest of the plan, but Haz..."

Haz looks to me.

"You can't use those RPGs. Two guys here will be transporting the
drugs via de truck. They won't give it up unless we approve. And you
can't blow up the buyer's transportation,the money will be in their cars. Blowing that up destroys the money! We will take their cars and they will take the truck when the deal is over!"

Haz looks disappointed

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Deal
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL