Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 16:12:50
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
You are ALL histlisted. Started by: Underground_Speaker on Jan 03, '10 20:41

This is a message from THE crew...just like in the real world, the power rests with those who are not so easy to see...

So, you are likely asking at this point...what exactly is going on? Why are all the bold lovebugs hitlisted? OH MY! Where did a Civilian get so much money? Who is financing him and for what purpose? 

Then you realize, you can't even shoot me, I'm untouchable. You'll be buying your crew leaders off for days!

Do you really think that is a good idea? Is it smart to buy all those guys off? Think again...we are playing a game...

The game is called "Are you stupid and buying it off or smart and curious?" -- It is not the best title, but the point is sound, and I'm a lowly civilian after all.

So here is how it goes, you have all been hitlisted, at least, those that think they matter in this world who believe they have power. So here is the deal, if I live for 10 days, and the names are still on the hitlist, we will reveal the identity of the leaders of our organization and the names of those who financed this project...if I'm dead, you'll know how much influence you really have...

It's up to you....

Report Post Tip

Its been a while since I've been able to define falure so easily but... here we go.

Report Post Tip

And what happens when you die the second you turn gangster? Do we only get half the names, fair is fair.

Report Post Tip

"Who?"

Exactly.

Report Post Tip

"The game is called "Are you stupid and buying it off or smart and
curious?" -- It is not the best title, but the point is sound, and I'm
a lowly civilian after all."

This game seems boring already.

Report Post Tip

I just received a message from:

~La Famiglia Di Cortile~
Department of Human Resources.

They would like to know if I'd like to join their crew, their recruiter apparently didn't read my post. No, I do not want to join any crews. I want to live 10 days unsponsored. But seeing as how I already know that no one has enough influence to make that happen...

And in response to Leviathan...No, when I die, you get nothing. 

Report Post Tip

Jan 03, '10 20:41Underground_Speaker_Ragnarok_$100,000By fire be...merged!

awsome.

Report Post Tip

So, uhhm... Wouldn't the people who funded you want to kill you to protect themselves from being put in the light?

Report Post Tip

Jan 03, '10 20:42 Underground_Speaker Battista $100,000 A CL to my heart, higher reward for him.

The feeling is mutual, I think. Now where's the cake so we can celebrate?

Report Post Tip

You miss the whole point, McKnighter, we are proving that outside of us, no one has any control in this world. I fully expect to die, for the good of the crew...but it won't have to be by them.

Report Post Tip

Well now this sounds like a game with a twist turn, and something bad happens either way.

Now if your saying that you guys are in full control, why not just enforce your will onto the public figures of power?

So, then this game would be just for your pleasure while your plans are carried out?

Report Post Tip

Lucretia chuckles at the antics of the insane man on the streets. You seem to be operating from a false assumption. I, for one, don't give a rat's fanny who you are, so I personally will make absolutely no attempt to protect someone as foolish as you. All I know about you is that you had access to a sum of money roughly equal to what I earn in a single day, and not enough sense to know how to spend it productively. Personally, I've got better things to do than worry about this organization of yours, such as getting a manicure. Lucretia walks off to find the nearest nail salon.

Report Post Tip

Mostly I just wonder.. what is the big deal?   if some silly person/people want to put people on the hit list... umm.. oooo?

Report Post Tip

Well now, I know someone in my position doesn't have much clout but I did come from a bloodline of a crew leader and all I have to say is, this little organization will not make me go to bed worrying about my life. I live my life day to day to enjoy myself and someone coming out in the streets, hitlisting all the crew leaders, is in my opinion, wasting his and every one else's time. It's pointless because no matter what happens in this thing of ours, those who truely enjoy the life of crime will, indeed, have their bloodlines return time and again.

Report Post Tip

Thought I had been forgotten in this fun but alas one of my beauties has just removed the hit. Can't wait for the next one though.

Report Post Tip

Poor Cow, you cant be left out of the fun my four legged friend

Report Post Tip

hey i bet this is just some way for him to be entertained just kill him ins 48 hours the names on there will have Wit statments looked for in seconds of complettion and the hitter and this guy will be slaughtered, hell i'm gonna post a thread in the street describing this just so can be entertained. "This just in Underground_Speaker died a horrable death and was carved like a turkey just seconds after his second day of birth....GOOD RIDENCE"

Report Post Tip

Shy Ronnie mumbles his congratulations towards this man on his newborn baby.

Report Post Tip

I, frankly... Am upset I didn't make this list. I mean come on... What the hell's this about? Everyone knows that a man with nipple rings should die... Right?

James looks all shifty eyes, left and right like such <.< >.>

Report Post Tip

Jan 03, '10 23:38 Anonymous JamesTerranova $100,000 Someone with a history like that... In slants? :/ (Get Auth) (Buy off)

Oh. I did get on the list. Just... From someone who wishes to reamin anonymous. Gee, thanks!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: You are ALL histlisted.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL