Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 01:27:35
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Grin memory of. Started by: TesleR on Jan 08, '10 20:29

TesleR steps onto the very worn soap box and raises his hands as a cue for silence from the masses.

My people, following the recent "Grincident", it has struck us that there is a niche in the market for a bit of business, we are doing this Grin memory of our much loved friend who recently passed away.

Myself and some of my Grinsmen will now be selling a wide variety of products that are currently stacking shelves everywhere in the country! Be sure to get your orders in now to avoid any disappointment.

Tes waits for the exciting atmosphere to die down and then a man steps forward asking what products will be on sale

What grindeed my good man!

We now have in stock:

Grinpons - For those women during menstruation

Grincyclopedias - For those idiots who want to insult people but don't know what to say.

Microwave Grinner's - For those wishing to taste the Grin (May contain nuts...literally).

Griness - Our newly developed alcoholic beverage

Grinspiration - Our new energy drink (May cause dizziness)

Grinsomnia - Our new sleeping tablets for those who struggle to sleep at night.

We also have a long list of singles and various karaoke perfomances from Grin.

Including classics such as:

"Gringle Bells"

"Grin yo face"

"Walking around Grin the nude"

"Grin da club"

"Dancing Grin the streets"

And much more...

Various t-shirts will also be on sale with some of Grin's logo's some of these being:

"GRINSANE!"

"GRINEVTIBALE!"

"THE GRINCIDENT!"

"Don't get your knickers Grin a twist"

"Catch it, Grin it, Kill it"

And many many more....

DISCLAIMER: Of course this new found business is only in its Grinfancy, we will be taking ideas from any of you who think we should develop new products.

Thanking you all,

Tes.

Report Post Tip

Proudly he walks down the streets, wearing his new THE GRINCIDENT! shirt. Stopping besides Tesler, he shakes his hand

Fantastic stuff you're selling here sir! I need to order a pallent of Griness. Many friends and family shall be gathering to drink Griness and celebrate his life soon sir!

Report Post Tip

I know it says their for woman, but can I have a pair of Grinpons?
I like to do little dances for Amilia and I think they'll be a great hit!

Report Post Tip

I must admit, when he died it was a bit of a kick grin the teeth but this makes me proud. Grinspirational choice of merchandise TesleR, truly you are a diamond grin the rough. He'll be sitting up there with his mother grin law, up grin the fluffy clouds of heaven, so proud of you. He was a wonderful comrade grin arms, grin a class of his own. Grin times like this we need a bit of joviality, I just hope this isn't taken grin the wrong way and that people don't get their knickers grin a twist. I'm not one to air dirty laundry grin public as well you know...

Anyway, never one to look a gift horse grin the mouth, I shall take a pint of Griness as I have a frog grin my throat and my thirst is grinsatiable.

Report Post Tip

How about "What would Grin Do?" I mean let's be honest here, he's probably the most godly mafioso to have ever graced our presence.

Report Post Tip

I must say this is an absolutely grintacular business idea. Grin this time, it's hard to find the silver lining grin all of this. The past few days have been hard on a lot of mafioso around the eight grinties. I truly believe that some of these items could be put to good use. I hope to see many people stop by to get these grinmodities while they're in stock.

Some might consider this business venture as raising the grin, but I prefer to see it as a grinmemberance.

Report Post Tip

Tommy over heard the announcement about the new business. He came to share his knowledge on a few of the products.

I do have to admit, Grinsomnia is the best sleep aid pill I have ever taken. I even take em with a few Grinesses. Best time I've had in a long time.

Grin for life.

Report Post Tip

Fantastic work Tes :)

Report Post Tip

I think I'll throughly enjoy these products, much to the chagrin of others.

Report Post Tip

Leaving the local midtown bar he hears a man speaking of some brand new products that sound too good to be true!...

hmm "Microwave Grinners" sounds good...any way I could get my hands on some of these?

Report Post Tip

May I enquire as to whether there are any plans for Grinodium? I'm getting old and unfortuante bouts of Grinstipation and Gastrogrinteritis unfortunately cannot be avoided!

Report Post Tip

Seriously?
The mafia is into "fan" ware now?
I guess regular crime doesn't pay as much anymore these days, if we need to make our profits on people who have been taken by the gods.
I guess Grin should have entered the Mafia Idols, he would have been the total winner.

Report Post Tip

If there is money to be made in it, it is fair game for organized criminal activity. Makes alot more sense than mobster amateur singing contests, mobster storytime, mafia radio stations, or mobster snowball fights.

Report Post Tip

Coincidently I did speak to Grin with regards to that before his passing Scipita, however he felt the Mafia Idol contest was below him, he would have been a clear Grinner.

Report Post Tip

Grincredible!
Sepultura shouts while passing his eyes amazed by the store catalogue
Do you deliver in the whole US?

Report Post Tip

Considering we're all members of the mafia, making money is one of our biggest goals in this life. If these fine gentlemen can profit from a mans death, then by all means, please do so.

I do recall a 'game' called Tetrinet being pushed in these very streets not so long ago, but I dont recall anyone looking down upon you for doing so Godmother Rourke.

Report Post Tip

Makes alot more sense than mobster amateur singing contests...

I will have you know that I won that contest Mr. Santana, and I didn't sing shit. That in itself I found that to be very grintresting.

Report Post Tip

listens to Tesler marketing the Grinned products and then walks up to Tesler with high applause

Gravo Mate! Gravo! Its not everyday we get to see the launch of such Grintastic products, composed of truly the Grinest material.

Shakes Tesler's hand

Now send me some of those Griness's for the partying tonight. And Mr. Levenstien, think those are in production now.

Report Post Tip

Considering we're all members of the mafia, making money is one of our biggest goals in this life. If these fine gentlemen can profit from a mans death, then by all means, please do so.

I do recall a 'game' called Tetrinet being pushed in these very streets not so long ago, but I dont recall anyone looking down upon you for doing so Godmother Rourke.

Is that so? I am fairly sure I would remember something of that variety being mentioned on the streets here.  I feel as though that other game must have been mentioned in another realm altogether.  Certainly not the streets.

Report Post Tip

Panda wonders if he could get away with Vacuum dessicating the corpse of Grin and selling bits of it as lucky souvenirs.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Grin memory of.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL